Sword Art Online discussion

Floor 2 > Mountains

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest was taking a morning stroll down the mountain path whistling a tune sword in hand as he cut down the monsters that occationally attacked him with ease. Swinging his sword to the right he took out two dire wolfs in one strike, he jumped up and brought his sword down slashing a harpy in half, it shattered into pixels. He let out a sigh and took a seat on a nearby rock and used his tool appraisal skill to check on his sword, "hmm I should get this repaired soon, the durability is almost half way down" he said.

message 2: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) London walk on the path of the mountains and saw Tempest. She ran up to him. "What are you doing here?" She said very loudly. "Your suppose to be at the guild doing your paper work" She put her hands on her hips as she looked down at him.

message 3: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest jumped off the rock, "London? Damn, how do you keep finding me so easily" he asked

message 4: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Because I know you and I have a tracking ability" She said raising her eyebrow. "Good thing I have it or we would never get that paper work done and I would have to do that"

message 5: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest looked away and shrugged, "and would that be so bad?" He asked

message 6: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Yes" She said loudly again. "It would because I really don't want to do it" She looked again but couldn't resisted looking back. She signed. "I guess we can wait on the paper work"

message 7: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest walked over and gave her a friendly hug, "thank you London, what would I do without you as vice-leader" he said

message 8: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She blushed as he hugged her. She hugged him back not wanting to let go but she know it had to so she let go and back away. She turned she head so he wouldn't see her blushing. "Your very welcome, I have no idea what you would without me"

message 9: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "id never get anything done, because you wouldnt be there to drag me back like always" he said "plus you've been my bestfriend even before I became Leader, I owe you a lot"

message 10: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She nodded her head and he looked at him. "Yeah, bestfriends forever" She smiled but she knew she wanting to be more. "What have you been doing all day?" She said curiously.

message 11: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "well I ran through the city a bit, met some girls and traveled this mountain pass for awhile" he said

message 12: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She got a little angry about the girls. "What?!" She screamed but then calmed herself. "Who were the girls you meet?" She said try to keep her angrier in. She signed. "It cant be helped can it" She said out loud.

message 13: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "oh, they were just passing by, I said hi and we talked for a bit, then I left" he said, "oh yeah there was this other girl I met the other day..." He paused "...i believe her name was Ivy" he finished

message 14: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) I going to meet this Ivy girl. "Ohh,really. That's very nice of you to do that" She said smiling, she walked closer to him. "What did you think of her?" She questioned him.

message 15: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "hm? Think about her?" He paused, "well... I dont know I didnt really get to know her, but she was cute like you" he continues and smiled. "but you know me London, im terrible at relationships and I'm not really looking for a girlfriend right now anyways"

message 16: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She signed. "Yes, I know but you never know. I'm just looking out for you" she said and them realized that he just called her cute. She started turning red.

message 17: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest looked at London and noticed her face going red, "are you ok?" He asked "your not sick are you?"

message 18: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She shook her head. "I'm fine" she said sweetly. "I'm not getting sick, i don't think" she said feeling her head. She didn't think she was getting sick.

message 19: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "ok good, you worried me there for a moment" he said, then looked around. "well its getting late we should probly be getting back to the guild" he said with a heavy sigh

message 20: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She nodded. "Yes, we should. The guild members are probably worried about us" She pulled out her crystal. "Meet you there"

message 21: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "ok" he said pulling out his crystal and teleporting