Sword Art Online discussion

Floor 1 > Boss Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jakk finally got to the door and looked around before heading in.

((anybody want to play the boss for me please))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((please could someone do the boss))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fine I'll play him myself))

message 4: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments Illfang the Kobold Lord leapt down from his throne at this knight entering his domain and brought about his axe to attack on the right side of this small foe

message 5: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((Should we beat him?))

message 6: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments taking the knight Jakk by surprise, Illfang the Kobold Lord sliced him in half then looked up to see a new knight in his chamber and began to snarl at Ilsa. he stood back up and moved towards the knight prepared for a challange

message 7: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) Zerai leaned against the wall with a sigh. Some serious underlings were made only to be destroyed. She'd just come in to see the unknown player die, and that made her mad. He had been brave, yes, but incredibly stupid.

message 8: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments Illfang the Kobold lord went and made a swing at Zerai as she leaned against the wall, day dreaming, until a clash of metal caught her attention. infront of her stood a man draped in black with a long broad sword and a black cape that looked like a pair of wings parrying Illfang's blow. with a cheeky smile he turned to face the girl. "are you gonna fight or are you actually trying to die?" he asked her as he flung Illfang's sword aside and leapt up at the beast.

message 9: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments (you better be glad i'm nicer than just saying the beast killed you while you were day dreaming. be more careful. my character can't always help your fights, sometimes i'm gonna have my character leave so you can fight someone so I can examine your skill. just remember that okay.)

message 10: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((She wasn't daydreaming. -_- She's a powerful Beta player.))

"I think I'll just watch and step in to save your hide at the last moment," she said, with a little yawn.

message 11: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "planning for the killing hit item are you?" he said as he parred another of Illfangs blows and danced aside as if this was a simple dance routine. "I don't really need it if that's what you want, take it for all I care." he continued to talk as he slide under a head sweep from Illfang and slide his sword up to cut the bosses wrist.

message 12: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "No, I'm just annoyed you blocked the trap I'd set up for the thing," she said, stepping forward and unsheathing her sword. "I've got better loot on higher floors."

message 13: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "okay." he said as he flung one of Illfangs blows aside and cut along the lower part of the bosses arm. "still want to kill it?" he asked the Female knight. "it's only got one and a half health bars left."

(p.s. i'm right now doing this at school. sorry if there are lengths between my messages)

message 14: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((Sokay))

"Think you can handle it?" She stopped, having expected to take it on solo. She could just go get the one on the next floor.

message 15: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "i fight on the front line's in the guild called the angels." he informed her as he brought Illfangs life down to one life bar, making the boss change weapons.
"this isn't even a sandbox for me."

message 16: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "You kidding? Front lines, I'm Zerai, a beater. I've been helping out anyone who needs it."

message 17: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "how much do you hand out?" Zephyr said as he swung across Illfangs chest bringing the bosses life points down to the yellow zone.

message 18: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "How much what?" she asked, in amusement, kicking Illfang back towards Zephyr.

message 19: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "items, coins, crystals, food, minerals, weapons." he listed in rapid succession, hitting Illfang with each word he said bringing the bosses life into the red zone. "you know, the important stuff."

message 20: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "All the stuff I don't need to succeed on the front line." She shrugged. "Except I can't cook food worth a darn, so yeah."

message 21: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "i have collected several crystals, only used two and have three left. I have caught and cooked hundreds of meals but only eaten five of them. I have forged tens of armour sets but only walk around with one. I ask for the minerals people would like me to use when I make them something and any extra I collect will be added as a special bonus. I have owned many blades but only walk around with the one I hold. the money I've collected has bought thousands of things but I have not profit from any of them. anything that is not 95% necessary I do not hold and my bank is empty. do you really believe you help people more than me? don't use that as an excuse to say/do what ever you want. I had a very good friend direct me to this game but she wasn't able to arrive for the game start, we were both what people called 'beaters' even though we helped every one. please do not laugh when someone tells you what they do, only suggest help." Zephyr informed Zerai, with a face of such ferocity that dragons would flea, after he killed Illfang with a sword thrust through the chest. putting on his friendly smile again he talked in a more cheery tone. "but anyway, nice to meet you." and he stuck out his hand for a shake

message 22: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Well, whatever. All I've got is, what, 100k gold and the stuff on my back. Everything since them was sold for 0 gold on the marketplace or given away to those who need them. Thanks for showing that you only give things away to look like a stuck up, conceited prig to people you just met." She snarled at him and didn't shake his hand, whipping away from him and storming the other direction.

message 23: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "thanks for showing your gratitude." he said as he began to follow the girl. "so where are we going?"

message 24: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "What's with the we?" She tossed her hair over her shoulder. What an idiot, following her around like she was going to ooh over all his achievements.

message 25: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "well you refused to show any courtesy by shaking my hand." he said as he still walked at a distance of 2 1/2 meters behind the girl. "I don't care what people think of what I did. I only really want people to get along." he was finding this attitude unpleasant.

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "I don't want to have anything to do with someone who has no common courtesy or value of any morals above biggotry."

message 27: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "aren't you quick to insult." he said as they walked out of the boss chamber

message 28: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "You were quick to brag." She retorted, trying to lose him. Honestly. If she had a teleport crystal, she would use it.

message 29: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "you do realise that i'm going to keep this up." he said as he still kept a pace of 2 1/2 meters behind her. "also you mocked me first and the exit portal was down the other turn. this is a dead end with an ambush waiting."

message 30: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "I know, I've been here before, I was hoping you'd go to the exit and let me actually kill these mobs without any interference, fat-face."

message 31: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "if you want I can just watch." he offered as they kept walking down towards the dead end.

message 32: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Or you could just go," she said, annoyed. This guy was a real pain in the neck. He just kept walking on her nerves.

message 33: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "i would prefer to see your skills in combat actually." he said as he sat on a rock just outside the ambush zone as Zerai continued to walk into it.

message 34: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "ARRGHRRIHHNNNNNNGGGGH." She gave an exasperated groan that probably meant that she was trying to withhold from turning his face inside out. She stood there, steaming slightly, and made for the exit.

message 35: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "oh, leaving already?" he said in a cheery tone. "where to now?" he began to think that he could stay and try to make her happy or could just leave.

message 36: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Just leave me alone!" she yelled. She stomped one foot and turned around to face him, coming nose to nose with him. "Just who do you think you are?!"

message 37: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "me" he said in a cheery tone with a contagious smile. she takes things way too seriously, even in life or death scenarios he thought.

message 38: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Well, Me, could you leave me alone for just the rest of eternity?" She pushed him away.

message 39: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "no, not really" he said. definitely too serious.

message 40: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She let loose another groan. She was so tempted to use a teleport crystal. Except she'd given all but one away, for emergencies only. This was no emergency. "Look, just go pester someone who actually cares."

message 41: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "if you didn't care you wouldn't be complaining."

message 42: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Look, what is your problem?!"

message 43: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "at the moment, your negative attitude."

message 44: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "All right, I'm a happy little pixie. Now GO AWAY."

message 45: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "not convincing. your muscles are tense, your eyes are slightly squinted and each time we talk your hand either gets closer to your sword or the only teleportation crystal you have right now"

message 46: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Apparently you just DON'T FREAKING CARE about the poor soul who died trying to level up and join those on the front lines! The poor guy called me up to help him level, got impatient, and got himself killed! And you just don't care because hey, I'm an intriguing girl who is emotionally compromised and therefore treats you like the piece of crud you most definitely are, so BACK OFF!" She looked close to tears.

message 47: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "that 'guy' was my brother."

message 48: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "he said he was friends with a girl fitting your description so to help him on i'm making sure you get out of this game alive." he said as a sorrowful tone entered his voice yet he did not cry.

message 49: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Yeah, well, good luck with that, we're on the freaking first floor, idiot."

message 50: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 167 comments "I know so to make sure you aren't in any situation like the one he was in I'm not leaving your side unless it is necessary."

« previous 1