Sword Art Online discussion

Floor 1 > Town Square

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jakk woke up in his bed and got up looking out at the virtual world. "Another training day."he said to himself

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg guys homework))

message 3: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow walked into the square and took a seat on the rim of the fountain in the center. He opened up his inventory and scrolled through it, checking his weapons durability and checking his skills wondering what he wanted to train next.

message 4: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow closed his menu and looked around at the other players walking around smiling and fun, it annoyed himfor some reason.

message 5: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Hunter walked around the town square and saw how everyone was happy and smiling. No one was around because they were to busy talking with there friend.

message 6: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow got up and started to walk around the square

message 7: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Hunter saw one guy who just walking around. No one was around him and it seemed like he was alone.

message 8: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow got bored with the town square and used a teleport crystal to leave for the mountains.

message 9: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) ((not mountains, grass fields))

message 10: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Claire had ended up in the town square after leveling up, and she sighed heavily as she sat on a bench by herself. She began to scroll through the stuff she had received from fighting.

message 11: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Hunter sat down on one of benches. He didn't know there was a girl on the other side of it. He looked over. "sup" he said.

message 12: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Claire gasped quietly, scared slightly, when she realized the guy sitting next to her.

"Oh um... Just scanning my inventory," She said, as she closed the screen.

message 13: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He knew she got got scared for a moment because she jumped a little. "Anything worth something?" He reach out his hand. "And I'm hunter by the way"

message 14: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments She grasped his out stretched hand and shook it gently.

"Haha just things I could sell... Pelts and such." She sighed the apologized ," oh and I'm sorry for being so jumpy..."

message 15: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments "Oh and my name is Claire Reece... Please get the laughs out once you understand the humor in my name." She had on a small childish smile.

message 16: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He laughed a little. "Claire Reece, a very interesting name." He said smiling at her. "I know I shouldn't be asking this but why are you here alone? You seem like this type a girl who has many friends"

message 17: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments "My father thought it was hilarious when he thought of it, sounding like Clarisse is quite humorous to him I guess Haha..." then she looked down at the ground as she sat up straight ," And to answer that question... Well I'm not all that sure."

She looked up at the sky and sighed ," Do I look intimidating?" she giggle a little as she glanced at Hunter.

message 18: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Hunter laughed. "I'm the one who looks scary. People think I'm mean." He laughed again. "I'm care of glad you didn't run away with I walk up here"

message 19: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments She looked at him more and shook her head ," You don't look scary? And whoever those people are... Their idiots." She smiled with a little laugh ," And I'm sure I've seen kittens scarier then you." she teased.

message 20: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He laughed. "Kitten are so cute, I don't think they can ever be scary. Yeah and if people don't tell your a pretty cool girl then they are idiots" he said smiling at her. He loved the fact that she didn't think he was scary at all.

message 21: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments She laughed full heartedly ," Haha I must have been around a lot of idiots then!" She pulled her legs up to sit crisscrossed and leaned forward a little to pop her back then stretched upward to sit up straight.

She pulled up her menu again then scanned through it sending Hunter a party request and she smiled ," Would you care to party up with me?"

message 22: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He sat back and saw the request. "I would love to" he said in his sweet voice as he accepted the party request. He was so happy he teamed up with her but he didn't know how to show her that so he just smiled.

message 23: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments Her stomach growled quietly and she blushed a little. Then she jumped up from the bench and extended her hand to him. "Let's go celebrate! I'm starving!" she smiled. Claire was just as giddy to finally be hanging out with somebody other then herself.

message 24: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) He grab her hand and nodded. "Let's go eat then. One of my favorite thing to do" he said laughing.

message 25: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments She smiled widely ," Haha! Me too!" She began pulling Hunter towards the Inn to eat.

(( To the Inn? ))

message 26: by Ben (new)

Ben | 4 comments Leo sat in his booth, polishing the weapons that he had on display. Sure, he rarely got any buisiness, as everyone visited the other weapons shop, but letting his wares deteriorate certainly wouldn't help matters. As he finished up polishing everything, he began locking up the display cases. He just wished that he could have at least one customer before the day was over.
((don't really care who, but if someone could walk up to the booth and ask if it is too late to by anything, that would be great.))

message 27: by Ben (new)

Ben | 4 comments ((buy*))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She arrived at town square.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She arrived at town square.

message 30: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow appeared behind her a few seconds later

message 31: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) Ivy looked around and saw those two and ran over to them. "Where should we eat because my stomach needs food like right now"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, I don't know, maybe over there?" she asked, pointing to an inn.

message 33: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow just shrugged as he looked through his inventory

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Crow, "Where do you wanna eat?" she asked happily.

message 35: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 88 comments (( Ivy i'm waiting for a reply at the Inn and that is also a place to eat if that's a place y'all would like to RP in d^__^b ))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((That'd be great!:)))

message 37: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) He looked over at her and shrugged, "im ok with the inn...its my usual spot anyways" he said

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, "Ok, let's go." she said and started towards the inn.

message 39: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Crow followed right behind her.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 98 comments Corbin wandered the square, his sword clanging against his side

message 41: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) Zerai walked into the square, where a lot of low level players were hanging out. There were a few kids hanging out with teachers and soldiers talking together.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 98 comments Corbin sat at a bench and leaned back yawning

message 43: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She made her way to a bench and pulled out a sandwich.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 98 comments Corbin saw her sit down and waved

message 45: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She smiled a little. She could spare some time. "Hey."

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 98 comments "How's it goin?" He asked

message 47: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Well," she said, "we're on floor 57 today, only two losses in the past week."

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 98 comments "Not bad

message 49: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "It's good. We cleared two floors this month already."

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 98 comments "Very nice!" He said appreciatively.

« previous 1 3