Just the Way YOU are! discussion

Inspirational Stuff > Talents/hobbies

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Idk, I just thought this might be a fun topic.
So, what are your talents? What are you good at? What things do you enjoy doing?

For me: reading, writing, photography, piano playing

message 2: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments I didn't know you play the piano Gabrielle! That's awesome :D I wish I could play the piano.

My talents...does being awkward count as a talent? Because I'm pretty good at that...XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Um... I don't have tht many... Talking too much, quickly, and loudly, being outgoing, and writing? And being totally emotional

message 4: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Sierra: thanks! And you're not awkward at all I love you. :* what are your hobbies? Really?

message 5: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Dom: aw you're great. What do you like to write?

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Reading :)
& Singing
& Piano
& Photography
& Watching Once Upon a Time
& Fangirling
& Captain America

message 7: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Wow, you guys have so many great talents! :D

@Gabrielle, I love you too girl! My hobbies are reading, writing, painting and listening to music.

message 8: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments I have a general question for everybody: Should I make a topic where people can post pics of their photography, art, etc?? Would you guys post your pics and stuff?

message 9: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Yes!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Guitar Playing, Figure skating, reading, Pokemon (a nerdy obsession), and overall fangirling :)

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Sierra that would be cool! :)

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) OMG you should join my ouat group!!!! I'm a little obsessed

message 13: by Saria (new)

Saria | 122 comments Mine would be piano, guitar (sort of..), trumpet, singing, acting, and I'm a science wiz! ;)

message 14: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments @Annie, that's awesome, I think figure skating is so amazing!

@Saria, nice! Very musical :D

message 15: by Saria (new)

Saria | 122 comments Lol yep!!! I loveee music! *facepalm* you already knew that!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I love OUAT too! :D. And thanks, Sierra :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine would be dancing, cheerleading, music, reading and quotes

message 18: by ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦, I love you all ♪Just the way YOU are! ♪ (new)

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 317 comments Mod
Talents: Sports, Drawing, .... :)
Hobbies: Playing and watching sports, Encouraging people, Skating, Reading(when I get the chance), Drawing, Talking sports w/friends, Chatting w/friends, Social Networking, etc.