The Way of Life Rp discussion

The Way of Life (rp) > The Streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Siril (new)

Siril Need to go somewhere? Just walk the streets to get there. They stretch out in all directions!

message 2: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne | 31 comments Natalia lazily walked through the crowds of people to nowhere in particular. She was bored and had nothing to do. She turned, leaned against a wall of an alleyway and sighed. It sucks to have no friends, even though she had it all.

message 3: by Natasha S ♥ (last edited Nov 15, 2013 06:37PM) (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) Lia chased Tyson down the streets, calling his name, "Tyson!"

message 4: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson walks angryly with an angry look he looks at other people. He walks even though he hears Lia call him.

message 5: by Natasha S ♥ (last edited Nov 15, 2013 06:41PM) (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) Lia runs faster, even though her body tells her to stop, she keep going. She catches up, and her fingers grab his shoulder, but then she falls down with a thud, she was just too weak, and soo sleepy.

message 6: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson stops as soon as Lia touches him. Suddenly he saw her fall. "you allright?" he sits down and helps her up. "my mansion's just nearby. We'll go there. I just need to walk straight." he puts her hand over his shoulder and starts walking.

message 7: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "I'm so tired." She leans against him, trying to stay awake.

message 8: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (COntinue here or at mansion?)

message 9: by Siril (new)

Siril (yes)

message 10: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (to which one?!)

message 11: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (Mansion?)

message 12: by Siril (new)

Siril (yes)

message 13: by Siril (new)

Siril (i'll start)

message 14: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (K. I'll wait. :D )

message 15: by Siril (new)

Siril Tyson hits the streets with Lia in his arms. He walks as everybody else looks at him. He walks aimlessly as he forgot which direction his mansion was.

message 16: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) Lia coughs quietly, rousing from her sleep.

message 17: by Siril (new)

Siril "Lia? Wake up Lia! Lia?" he said in a low voice still walking.

message 18: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Shall I rp here too or leave you two to it?)

message 19: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "What happened?" She softly mumbles (Up to you, does Rob want to chase them?)

message 20: by Siril (new)

Siril (your choice)

message 21: by Siril (new)

Siril "I don't know i held Rob and you passed out. Now do you remember where my house is?" he says as he keeps on walking.

message 22: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Mm.. no, it's might be in my phone. IS Rob dead? You didn't kill him did you?!" She eyes widen as she looks in her phone. "No, No address."

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (No Rob can leave them. XD There's not much he can do anyway. Maybe she can go to Rob's house seeing as she's got his address?)

message 24: by Siril (new)

Siril "No he is not! Tell me your address. I know the way from there" he said in a worried tone.

message 25: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (Sounds good to me. What should happen there?)

message 26: by Siril (new)

Siril Maddison wrote: "(No Rob can leave them. XD There's not much he can do anyway. Maybe she can go to Rob's house seeing as she's got his address?)"

(okay)

message 27: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Um... I can't remember right now! The memory's fuzzy! Rob gave me his address, we could go there?" She asks, hopefully.

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (I dunno. Rob can feed them both and they can stay the night or something? XD Idk. Depends on what Siril ends up doing, because whatever he says goes. Or so it seems.)

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (I'll make a topic for Rob's house.)

message 30: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (KK.)

message 31: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Made. :D I'll post there.)

message 32: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Here!" She takes out her phone and reads out Rob's address.

message 33: by Siril (new)

Siril "I think then we have no choice but go there!" said Tyson in a sad tone.

(i'm sorry for god mod or whatever at the hospital.)

message 34: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (No that's fine. Just letting you know. :)

message 35: by Natasha S ♥ (last edited Nov 16, 2013 07:31PM) (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (I do tons of rp's, I didn't notice a thing. Continue at Rob's????)

Lia coughs, "Can we hurry?" (Like a sick cough, like a cold or something)

message 36: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Oh well it must've just been me. Sorry! *facepalm*)

message 37: by Anastacia, Rub some bacon on it (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 1076 comments Mod
((I see it a lot))

message 38: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) (Well, I'm used to everything! *Laughs at facepalm* )

message 39: by Siril (new)

Siril "Okay!" he now runs with Lia in hand. "May i see the address?" he asked stopping.

message 40: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Sure," She hands him her phone.

message 41: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (This is taking a while haha. Want me to post there again?)

message 42: by Siril (new)

Siril "Isn't it nearby?" he asks.

message 43: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) "Yeah" Lia says. (Let's continue at Rob's)

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Cool. :))

message 45: by Siril (new)

Siril (Yeah)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments Jessica was in normal clothes and walked around the streets, bored she decided to text Gabriel. Hey, I'm bored, want to walk around town together

Jessica wore (view spoiler)

message 47: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments He replied saying 'can lyric come too?'

message 48: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments 'Where do I meet you?' Gabriel asked, leaving the beach.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments In hot topic looking for a few shirts and skirts She texted and proceded to look

message 50: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments 'Ok,' he sent and went to hot topic, looking for her.

« previous 1 3 4 5