Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Katniss & Isis

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alrighty here we go!

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sweet! Shall we make characters now?

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure! You first :P

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright! I shall make him hopefully soon, I love details soooo yup. *Nods*

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Goody! I do too

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sweetness! Almost done!

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Name: Quinn Collins

Day of Birth: November 12th

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance:

Personality: Quinn is very quiet around other people, really large groups of people. If you get him one on one with someone he is usually pretty talkative. He likes to have normal kid fun and is really funny and witty. He is also very caring and compassionate.

History: His life was pretty normal, he had a little sister, a loving family. That's when everything went wrong.... The house was engulfed in flames, his little sister and he was caught in his room. He could hear people screaming downstairs, his parents....

After they got out of the house, rescued by firefighters, his mother had lung poisoning and now can't leave the house for a long period of time, his father died in the fire.... Quinn and his sister lived, she is now 10.

Quinn takes care if his entire family now, taking on another job, balancing school work, taking care of his little sister and.... his life is very busy from the second he wakes up from the second he goes to bed.... He really has no time for a social life.

He would usually like to write or draw, something constructive, but he has no time for it.... he just wished he could have some simple high school joys....

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sorry, he should have been longer but I realized the other things on the charrie thing wouldn't apply to him.

message 9: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Hahahaha it's totally cool, mine will be up asap.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright! Excited to see her!

message 11: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Name: Jemma Williamson

Day of Birth: March 14th

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Jemma is an extremely caring person who will do almost anything for the people that she loves. She can be kind of shy but she's really fun and interesting as soon as people get her out of her shell. She's smart, sweet, and all together that girl that everyone wants to know but almost no one does.

History: Jemma's life is fairly simple and easy. Her mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her so it doesn't bother her much and her father disappeared soon after so she never knew him either. She lives with her aunt whom she considers a mother and she's happy there.

She spends most of her time drawing or doing school work. She has friends but they are far less important than her studies and she doesn't like to go out a whole lot anyway. She's content to sit home and have a peaceful time of relaxation.

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sweeetness! I like her.

message 13: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Haha I was gonna make it longer but I decided not to haha, you want to start?

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments How should they meet?

message 15: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Totally up to you

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Hmmmm school! I'll make an entrance....

The time had clocked in as 8:59, he was late for school. Quinn dashed into his classroom, the door flying into the wall behind it, making a loud noise, making him squint a bit, pursing his lip, that wasn't the entrance he was looking for, but he also didn't know what entrance he Was going for.

message 17: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jemma looked at the boy who had just made a very loud entrance into the classroom, and almost 30 minutes late as well. She raised an eyebrow at him. He didn't seem like the kind of boy to be late to school, and by that she meant he wasn't the usual punk kid wearing black. He actually looked like a normal guy. She wondered why he had come so late.

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((I love punk guys! I'm surprised he isn't like one. o.o))

Quinn hung his head as the teacher instructed him to his normal seat, which he went to without any fight. He had dark bags under his eyes, he had been up all night caring for his mother who had a lung attack, with his little sister and a cold.... He closed his eyes, putting his head on his desk, wishing he could go to sleep.

message 19: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((He doesn't look like one haha :P well, at least like the real bad ones I imagine in my head...))

Jemma looked over at the boy again. He looked about ready to fall down dead from lack of sleep. The curiosity was killing her, like it always did in situations such as this. She sighed softly to herself and went back to focusing on the lesson at hand.

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((haha, my other ones are kinda like that. he's not though. o.o))

Quinn dozed off in the middle of the lecture, his hand limp off of the table, flexing slightly. This was the only time that week that he had gotten sleep. He pursed his lips for a second, sleeping soundly.

message 21: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((Hahaha my guys all look like punks too...they're just attractive))

Jemma saw that he was sleeping so she reached over and tapped him awake. "Hey, wake up before you get detention," she whispered, trying to save him before the teacher got a hold of him.

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((I know! I like emo boys more though. <3))

Quinn looked up, blinking a few times, looks like he wasn't getting sleep here either. He looked over to her, nodding, a small smile on his face, "Thanks." He said softly, rubbing his eyes.

message 23: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((Hahaha I like tattooed guys best, with beards))

She gave him a soft, sweet smile. "Go to the nurse and tell he you're not feeling well," she whispered "She'll let you lay down and sleep for a bit." She just wanted to help the poor guy.

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Really? Sweet. *Nods* My boyfriend has a goatee.))

Quinn shook his head, rubbing his head, "I've fallen behind to much, I can't.... miss another class...." He yawned quietly, still whispering.

He caught the teacher's attention with that, "Are we boring you Mr. Collins?"

"N-No ma'am!" He quickly said, sitting up straight.

message 25: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((My boyfriend has a tattoo and he usually has a goatee if not a full beard haha))

"No, he's just not feeling well. I'll walk him to the nurse and give him my notes later," Jemma said and pulled him to his feet. "Come," she said "You're only going to be worse off if you don't sleep a bit."

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((haha, sweet. Mine doesn't. He's a good boy, at times. ;) No tattoos for him, and we're still in high school and his parents would kill him. ;) ))

Quinn looked to the teacher, shrugging lightly, taking his stuff. When they were out of the room he looked over to her, "Thank you." He said, yawning again, "I haven't gotten much sleep lately." He said with a small smile.

message 27: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((I'm still in high school but he's 19 and in his second year of college. I have a tattoo also haha, took a lot of begging. And he's a good, sweet, smart man, but he'll be covered in tattoos one day haha))

Jemma nodded "Yes, I can tell," she replied before walking him toward the nurse "I'll give you the notes and if you need anything else let me know. Even if you just want to talk or something...man that sounds awkward."

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((haha, sweetness. Ink is cool. I don't want one, just because I don't much like pain. Haha, even though *Cough* Nope! Not getting into that! XD But just because people have tattoos doesn't mean anything, don't judge a book by its cover. :) ))

Quinn laughed lightly, "Don't worry, everything I hear right now sounds awkward to me." he taps the side of his head, almost losing balance while doing that. He shook his head lightly, "And thanks...." He pulled out his phone, "Here.... type in your number and send yourself a text message." He laughed lightly, "I think I'd pass out before I got the first three numbers."

message 29: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((Hahahaha it didn't hurt at all...at least in my opinion, my boyfriend said it did. And all people are different so you can't ever judge))

Jemma quickly did as he told her to do before she shooed him into the nurses office and let him do whatever it was he needed to do. She went to class and sat back in her seat, people staring at her.

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Very true. Haha, oh well. If I got anything, it would be an MCR tat on my hip, a small one though. I don't want it to look weird when I get older.))

He smiled, nodding, going in and falling into a deep sleep on the bed, not waking up for a few hours, oh how it was nice to sleep, no one to start yelling for him.... No one.... It was nice.

message 31: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((I have a huge creepy butterfly on my right shoulder, well everything this it's huge but I don't...it IS a little creepy though, but pretty in my opinion))

Jemma went through her day as usual. Class to class, boring speech to boring speech, notebook to notebook. It was nothing special, at least not since she had left that boy at the nurse.

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Haha, sweetness!))

Quinn left the nurse's office when the nurse awoke him, telling him he should go eat, he seemed pale. He rubbed his eyes, walking into the cafeteria. He sighed, not wanting to be here at all. He wanted to- no. He didn't want to go home.... He wanted to sleep. To get away from this life for awhile.... to be free....

message 33: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jemma walked to lunch and sat sort of off by herself today. Her best friend was out sick and she didn't really feel like sitting with the other girls at the moment. She would rather sit and not eat alone. She had forgotten her lunch on the kitchen counter.

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Quinn walked into the lunch room, looking around, he didn't really want to eat, but anything was better than at home. He stood in one of the lines, picking out some mashed potatoes, they had always been his favorite, ever since he was a kid.

message 35: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jemma pulled out her sketch pad and absently started to draw things that popped into her mind. Some were people, some were object and animals, and some were just nothings that she drew out of boredom.

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Quinn looked around, biting his lip, he seen the girl that had helped him out earlier sitting all alone. He sighed a bit, not really wanting to be alone, just in case he fell asleep again. He slowly walked over to her, "H-hey, would it be okay if I sat with you?"

message 37: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jemma looked up to see who was talking to her. "Oh, um, yeah go ahead. No one else is going to be sitting there," she replied then laughed awkwardly. She motioned for him to sit.

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Quinn sits down across from her, putting his food down, noting that she didn't have anything, he offered the apple, "Need something to make it through the day?" he asked. It was really the least he could do. "You can have anything else too, just not the potatoes." He winked.

message 39: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jenna giggled softly and took the apple. He was sweeter than he looked. "You like mashed potatoes huh? I do too, always have. But, ill let you keep those ones for now."

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He nods, smiling a bit, "Yeah." he says, putting some into his mouth, "I'll eat you if you steal them." he said lightly laughing. He pursed his lip a bit, mixing up the gravy a bit more.

message 41: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jemma rolled her eyes and shook her head "Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" she asked him. He had to have some friends or something. He was a little off kilter, but she was sure he wasn't a loner...he was too nice.

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Quinn shook his head, "I'm more of a floater, I hang out with the people that I'm talkative with that day." He sighed a bit, but he still had a smile on his face, he wasn't going to complain, "I don't get out that much to actually have close friends or belong to a cliche."

message 43: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jemma giggled before nodding in understanding "I know the feeling. So how are those potatoes? Making your day a little bit better?" She bit into the apple and ate it slowly.

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He laughed a bit, "Oh yeah. The highlight of my day!" He rose a fork with potatos on it, soon putting it into his mouth. "And that's how you prove you have no life."

message 45: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jemma shook her head "If you had no life you would be dead," she informed him before sticking out her tongue. "You have a life, it's not a very interesting one by the looks of it. Oh, that was mean. Ignore me."

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Quinn sighed, "Oh it's interesting all right, just not the interesting I want." he said. He loved his family more than anything, but it was so tiring being the care taker for two people. He smiled a bit, "And just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive."

message 47: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "You didn't say you weren't alive, you said you had no life. Alive and life can be taken so many different ways. We'll not get into that though because you're much too tired for a conversation like that," Jemma gave him a sweet smile.

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments He laughed a bit, "That is so true." He said, putting his head on the table, his potatoes gone. He sighed, closing his eyes, "How's your day going? Besides taking a teenage boy to the nurses because he almost passed out in class?"

message 49: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Jemma laughed softly "It has been incredibly boring, dull, and every other word that means it was filled with nothingness. Maybe you should head home and sleep. You might be getting sick or something..."

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Quinn's heart fired up with the thought of him getting sick. That couldn't happen, his carefree expression turned serious, "I'm not." he denied. He didn't know if it was possible, if it was, there was no way his family would be okay....

« previous 1