The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > InSAnE Max and Jasmine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 173 (173 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Here it is. I got an idea of what to do,too

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Okay and I got an idea too. What's yours?

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments My idea is a normal girl's typical life changes when a boy moves into the apartment next to her (or house, any type of living, I guess). He seems normal, but hides a secret; multiple personality disorder. But his is strange; it only happens when the night falls, and another thing-- his second personality is really a demon. Apexas is a demon of love, and gains interest of the girl next door. The boy is scared that he might do something to her, and so he tries his best to keep his secret while trying to tell the truth at the same time. I'd like to be the multiple personality guy.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments That's cool. My idea is nothing compared to that.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments We could do your idea in a different thread and we could just label it as our second one if you still wanna do it.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Okay sure if you want to do that

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Sweet. You make that thread while I make my charrie

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Okay

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Name: Alexandro 'Alex' Degrés
Appearance: Anime boy glasses

First (Normal) Personality: Alexandro is a fraction shy, and isn't used to be asked out or vise versa. He can't see without his glasses and gets annoyed when they are robbed from his face. He is nervous when he talks to new people, hoping he doesn't screw up his speaking or stutter. But otherwise, he is kind, sweet, and generous to others who he has already met.
Second (Demon) Personality: Alexandro transforms when the sun sets, becomeing a flirty, risky, rude, and provocative guy. He doesn't need his glasses at night, and his eye color changes to a beaming violet-red color.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments It has been made and I'm making my girl

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Yeah I'm making her

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Name: Lovelle Darling
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Lovelle is a kind person that doesn't judge anyone or be rude to anyone at all. She hates being cruel. She doesn't judge at all, she has gone through a sad life but is able to get through it. She is different from everyone else she does have one arm that she was born with. But she is one of the good popular not because of that.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Just in case the picture doesn't work: http://wallpapers.hdwallpaperhdpictur...

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments nice charrie. Do you wanna start or me?

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Thanks and can you?

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments (Sure)

Alexandro looked at all the boxes he was going to unpack. He sighed. "I can't keep doing this forever... This is the third time I had to do this for a year... Apexas, knock it off. I can't be country-wided wanted for arrest again. First Italy, now Germany, I hope you don't make me lose America, too."

The dark voice chuckled in his head. "Keith, you know I can't. Love is in my nature."

"I'm labeled as a rapist in two countries... That's not love, that's harassment." Alexandro huffed. "And don't call me Keith. That was my name before you decided to ruin everything. I'm Alexandro 'Alex' Degres. Not Keith Kyleson or Vudwig Buldishmit, alright?"

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle got home from work when she noticed she has a new neighbor. Her Aunt helps her make a welcome gift they didn't know about his history. If they did she'd still be kind but somewhat afraid. She finished up the welcoming basket and went over. Though she was still in her clothes that she wore from work but without the jean jacket over her floral dress. She held the basket with her one usable arm. She put the basket down really quick and knocked with her arm and piked it back up again.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Just as he finished, he heard the door. Alexandro sighed before going down the steps and to the door. He calmed himself before opening the door. "Hello?" He questioned.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle looked up and smiled kindly. "Hi I'm Lovelle, I live next door to you. I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood and give you this welcoming basket." She said in a kind way that makes it sound like she's already friends with him.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments "I'm V-Alexandro. Alexandro Degres. Nice to meet you, Lovelle." Alexandro smiled. He was currently wearing a black t-shirt, looking a slight tight, showing some of his abs, secretly embarrassing him, and cargo pants that he had gotten in Germany. His glasses were at the birch of his nose, showing his brown eyes clearly. He took the basket from her hands. "Thank you, Lovelle. For the welcoming and everything, I appreciate it."

message 22: by Janelle (last edited Nov 16, 2013 08:55AM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle smiled. "Your welcome Alexandro, I hope you like staying here." She said to him. Letting him take the basket from her left arm luckily he couldn't see only a bit of a stub of her right arm. "Where did you move here from?" She asked just curious.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments "Spain." He lied. But it was kinda true; He was part Spaniard, and he was born in Spain. His parents and him moved to Italy when he was just six.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments "That's nice. I've always wanted to go there. I hope you enjoy yourself here." she said to him it was the best and safe neighborhood to be in if your new to the country.

message 25: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Nov 16, 2013 09:26AM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Alexandro smiled. "That's nice to hear. Well, it's been nice to meat you, Lovelle." Alexandro said as she began to leave. He smiled until he closed the door, then he frowned. "I heard you, Apexas, and no, you're not going to make me do that when I just met her, you sick Scheißkerl." The last word was in German.

Now that's a little rude.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle smiled. "Nice to meet you too Alexandro." She left to her house going inside seeing her Aunt on the phone she figured. Her Aunt needs to go to work earlier then usual. Lovelle didn't mind she had things to do inside the house.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Alexandro looke at the basket and smiled. "They seem nice... I wonder what's in here." He said before going into the kitchen. He opened the basket and found a few things within the basket that were worth keeping and some things that he was allergic to, like almonds.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle cleaned up the kitchen making sure the doors were locked. She was alone but she usually could handle it. She did house chores and went around making sure she doesn't miss anything. She worked on some assignments since she's in online school.

message 29: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Nov 16, 2013 10:07AM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments He was still in an Italian online school, signed in with no actual information of his identities, named "Alexander Johnson". He was surprised he wasn't caught.

Oh Keith, if only you'd not gotten mad, maybe I wouldn' t of appeared.

Alexandro snarled. "It's Al-Ex-An-Dro! Not Keith!"

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle sent her assignments to her online teacher for them to be graded they were in on time. She sat down reading a review for her next class test that she has to do. She wanted to finish everything up. But she liked her online school it was better.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Alexandro huffed, looking at the card given to him. "From the Darling family... Lovelle Darling... Hm."

Lovelle Degrés sounds better

Alexandro blushed. "S-Shuddup..."

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle kept working when she finished she cleaned up her room and cook her dinner since her aunt wouldn't be home till really late. She stirred the pasta she was making.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments (Ve~ PASTA~! XD)

Alexandro ordered pizza, since he didn't really have any food yet in his fridge and freezer. "...Apexas, I just realized, the sun had set, and you haven't gained control."

Hm. I guess I forgot. I'll spare you tonight, I guess. But I'm answering the door.

"Umm, no." Alexandro said, but he knew that Apexas would answer it, anyways.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle put the food on a plate and started to eat.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle put the food on a plate and started to eat watching the news. She made sure her door was locked creeps always came to the doors of people.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments (I had replied on the other roleplay)

Alexandro sighed as the door bell rang. He stood, then everything went black.

Apexas went to the door, using Alexandro's body to open it and greet the pizza man. "Hallo."

"Here's your pizza, that will be 24.50..."

"Here you go, keep the change." He placed a twenty anda Ten in the guy's hands before closing the door with pizza in arm. He sat down on the couch and let go of Alexandro.

Alexandro growled. "I told you that you weren't allowed to do that..."

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle watched the news listening to everything that was happening. She felt bad for those girls in Europe that got raped. She didnt know who the rapist is. She sat finished eating and cleaned up. She went to the door when someone knocked. She looked out the peep hole. She didnt answer it.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Alexandro felt something was wrong. He stood up and opened the door to look outside. There was someone about to knock on his door. "Pardon, but may I ask why you interrupt me at this hour?"

They turned around to leave, and Apexas took control, grabbing the person from behind. "Answer the question."

They yelped and ran off, and Apexas looked to see some one in front of Lovelle's home, too.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle ignored the person but went to the door again. She opened only her wooden door she had a glass and screen door. She recognized the person it was he same one that bothers her. "Leave before I call the cops." She said to the person but they didn't move smiling evilly at her. She got her phone out dialing nine one one but saw the persons gun. "Let me in Love." He said to her.

message 40: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ (last edited Nov 16, 2013 11:58AM) (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Apexas saw the gun and growled. Well looky here, someone's neck I can snap. He crossed yards and came up behind the thief and tapped his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I thought guns were only to be aimed at the head, not the heart." Apexas said using Alexandro's voice before grabbing him from the jacket and throwing him into her yard.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle backed up she tried to get her phone that was on the floor. She picked it up with her only arm and called the police so they knew. She got herself up and called the cops saying a description of the creep. The guy snarled at Alexandro and attacked him he had no idea that Apexas was the one fighting him.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Apexas threw him back as the guy made contact his his hand. "Silly." He went out of view of Lovelle and mad it so only the thief would only hear his following words. "I thought you humans were smarter. Holding a gun right in the open. Why didn't you check the windows, or sneak in using a rope and prying open one of the upper windows if they were all locked? And why knock on your target's door? I thought the whole point was to make sure the enemy didn't see your face. And, hello, gloves? Keep fingerprints off of everything?" Apexas chuckled and crouched down. "I thought you bad guys were supposed to be exactly like demons? Huh, you failed at your job." Apexas turned Alexandro's hand into a claw and sunk the tips into the area of the heart. "The fun thing about being a demon is that you can kill someone with your bare hands and your host won't get caught. Ha, how fun is that?"

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle hanged up the phone when the police were on their way she was safe from that creep thank god. The guy sneered at him but when Apexas mentioned the word Demon he noticed he was unhuman. He groaned when the claw was on his heart area. "You better hope that she isn't seeing what your doing." He said harshly to Apexas talking about Lovelle.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Apexas grinned as he heard sirens and saw flashing light lighting up the neighborhood. His hand turned back to normal and he chuckled. "Your ride's here, so I must be on my way." Apexas said before walking over to his home and entering the house, as if the conversation never happened.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle was relieved when the cops came and arrested him. She answered all the questions they had for her she didn't need to be taken down town. She waited until they left. She goes over to Alexandro's house to thank him for stopping the guy.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Alexandro was confused at first, but then he was told what happened by Apexas and cleared his throat. "Oh, that, you're welcome. I just saw the guy's gun appear and knew something was wrong. I said some things so it would confuse him and distract him until the cops got there..."

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments Lovelle nodded. "Well thank you. He's finally going to stop coming here." She said to him relieved those creeps only bugged them because they think they have money.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Alexandro smiled. "Not even 24 hours of being in America and I've already saved someone's life." He chuckled. Alexandro mentally cursed in German in his head, but still kept it hidden with a smile.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 707 comments She smiled. "It's been the first time someone has saved my life." She admitted. She was happy he saved her: she didn't realize he could probably see she doesn't have her other arm.

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 1123 comments Alexandro then noticed it. "... Lovelle, did you always not have your left arm?" He said, smacking himself -literally- for saying that.

« previous 1 3 4