'The Devil In The Box' - Orrin Grey
'The Rites of Pentecost' - Peter Bell
'Endor' - Michael Chislett
'Masks' - Mark Samuels
'White Roses, Bloody Silk' - Thana Niveau
'The Filature' - Adam S. Cantwell
'Holzwege' - D. P. Watt

message 3: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Uminsky (benjaminu) | 356 comments I haven't purchased too much from this excellent small press, but I just picked up the recently published collection of Colin Insole's short stories by this publisher.

Have you read anything by Insole, Karl?

message 4: by Randolph, Randy (new)

Randolph (us227381) | 161 comments Karl wrote: "I ordered 'DELICATE TOXINS' (A Collection of Strange Tales) that contains:

Introduction - John Hirschhorn-Smith
'A Pallid Devil Bearing Cypress' - Richard Gavin
'Salmacis' - Step..."

You cannot go wrong with this collection!

message 5: by Karl (new)

Karl Randolph wrote: "Karl wrote: "I ordered 'DELICATE TOXINS' (A Collection of Strange Tales) that contains:

Introduction - John Hirschhorn-Smith
'A Pallid Devil Bearing Cypress' - Richard Gavin
'Sal..."

This is my firs otder from this press, Hove you gotten any of their productions, and if so how are they ?

message 6: by Randolph, Randy (new)

Randolph (us227381) | 161 comments I've never ordered anything from them but I've heard good things about the Beresford Egan book, the Delicate Toxins anthology, and the Ewers offerings.

message 7: by Karl (new)

Karl Randolph wrote: "I've never ordered anything from them but I've heard good things about the Beresford Egan book, the Delicate Toxins anthology, and the Ewers offerings."

I see where their "ALRAUNE" by Hanns Heinz Ewers is now selling on the secondary market for $250 ..

message 8: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Uminsky (benjaminu) | 356 comments Karl wrote: "Randolph wrote: "I've never ordered anything from them but I've heard good things about the Beresford Egan book, the Delicate Toxins anthology, and the Ewers offerings."

I see where their "ALRAUNE..."

I have seen it as well. If you want it, it will periodically come up on e-bay for an actual bid. I think that book can be had for $100-125, if you are patient.

I'm waiting on their Sorcerer's Apprentice release. That should be excellent.

message 9: by Randolph, Randy (new)

Randolph (us227381) | 161 comments I recently bought the Beresford Egan’s Decadent Pollen: A Novel in Black and White and mistakenly got Kokain, a reprint of a 1920’s journal of German Decadent writing. Stories, Poems, articles, etc. I kept the limited/numbered Kokain which was already sold out. I reordered the Pollen reprint. A lovely book.