The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

Camp Jupiter or Camp Half-Blood?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lavinia Clarke I know that I like camp half-blood, but what do you guys think...

Caroline Camp Half-Blood, defiantly.

Mackenzie You said defiantly. I think you meant definitely. And you're right. Camp Half-Blood all the way.

Emily Camp Half Blood- I think people feel more connected to it because of the Percy Jackson series... Camp Jupiter just feels cold and distant.

Amanda Camp Half Blood. But I do like the New Rome inside Jupiter!!!

❍◦●○❍Brooklyn ❍○●◦❍ Camp Half-Blood all the way!!!

message 7: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Nov 25, 2013 06:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Camp Jupiter to strict and formal! Go CHB

Rachel Jackson I love both. CHB is amazing no doubt. I probably love it more but I feel the need to defend Camp Jupiter as when you are a Roman demigod you are more disciplined and war like therefore CJ will be perfect. I personally find the war games, the temples, the baths and the feasts really cool. And what about New Rome! How beautiful and amazing it is.

FanficofBooks CHB ALL THE WAY

FanficofBooks CHB ALL THE WAY

Makenna Camp Half-Blood!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!!!!

Andrew Marquez Camp Jupiter would be awesome to me. The only reason why I say that is because demigods could live out their whole lives out there. Also, Percy and Annabeth thought it would be good place to go to college and settle there.

message 14: by Ananth (new)

Ananth Camp Half-Blood. At least there you may see your godly parent.