Night Moves (G-Man, #3) Night Moves discussion

Epic Night Moves' Buddy-Read! It's time we all meet Easton!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 298 (298 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Jan 12, 2014 07:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ .
 photo NightMovesG-Man3GIF_zps8ccbd6e4.gif
 photo SmithNightMoves_zps2adbbbd8.jpg

An Epic buddy-read of Night Moves this weekend!

If you have an ARC, please join us!

Or if you are just curious about Easton… please stop by! Comments pertaining to plot will be behind spoilers!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Who's excited? THIS girl! I am definitely ready to lick...err...meet Easton.

Alright. I'm off to finish my ARC now :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Who's excited? THIS girl! I am definitely ready to lick...err...meet Easton.

Alright. I'm off to finish my ARC now :)"

The other ARC right?

message 7: by ~IreneOust~ (new) - added it

~IreneOust~ Sue, can this series be read as standalone or do I have to read them in order to get to this book?

message 8: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 15, 2013 05:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Sue, can this series be read as standalone or do I have to read them in order to get to this book?"

They are stand-alones so you do not have to read them in order. That said, the characters in previous books do re-appear...(also there is a little back story floating through - but you will be given the background to it when it surfaces). I hope this helps!

Wendy'sThoughts happy dance happy dance - i am set ready and finger on the trigger... just tell me when and i will be there - wooppeeeee i get to play with all the cool kids

message 10: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 15, 2013 08:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wm AddictedReader&LovingTeamO wrote: "happy dance happy dance - i am set ready and finger on the trigger... just tell me when and i will be there - wooppeeeee i get to play with all the cool kids"

You are the leader of the pack Miss Wendy!
I have no idea when we are starting but I have tons of house stuff, so I will step away but turn my phone up....

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ I love the art Sue! I'm even more excited to read this now

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Thanks! When are we starting???? I am doing things around he house, but will keep on checking back.

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ I can start tomorrow, later in the day.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ OK you are thinking 1-2 PM (CT) or... Book has 450+ pages.....

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Maybe? I have some errands with the fam during the day, but I can read in between :)
When are you thinking of starting?

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Maybe? I have some errands with the fam during the day, but I can read in between :)
When are you thinking of starting?"

Well my plan was to start with group. I am a slow reader, but I thought great if we could start together and maybe read 3-5 chapters (out of 47) and check back to compare notes and go from there.
Wendy is flexible. So I guess it's up to you and Allison. Please keep in mind that Wendy and I are PT so if you post early in the morning we might not see for a couple of more hours....

message 17: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Enjoy Ladies! Love your fancy art, Sue. :)

message 18: by Andrea (last edited Nov 16, 2013 03:29AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andrea Smith I am soooo excited to be stalking y'all!! I'm really hoping you LOVE this Brit!!!

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I'm looking forward to meeting this Brit. Just have to finish with Taz first ;))

message 20: by ~IreneOust~ (new) - added it

~IreneOust~ Enjoy, ladies! xo

message 21: by Geri Reads (new) - added it

Geri Reads Enjoy!!

message 22: by Geri Reads (new) - added it

Geri Reads SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "

An Epic buddy-read of Night Moves this weekend! Waiting on word as to exactly when…..

Or if you are just curious about Easton… please stop by! ..."

Will definitely drop by, Sue. I read my ARC already but I'll be stalking you all!!

♥  Barb ♥ I can't wait to meet Easton! my damn autocorrect kept forcing it to East On ....lol jeez
xxx

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Wow SueBee, that trailer is so incredibly fantastic, who wouldn't want to read this book. It's beautiful!!!!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Ingela wrote: "Enjoy Ladies! Love your fancy art, Sue. :)"

Thanks Ingela!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Andrea wrote: "I am soooo excited to be stalking y'all!! I'm really hoping you LOVE this Brit!!!"

I am not sure when it'll start....

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Enjoy, ladies! xo"

Thanks Irene!!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ ♥~♥Geri's~EverAfterRomance ♥~♥ wrote: "SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "

An Epic buddy-read of Night Moves this weekend! Waiting on word as to exactly when…..

Or if you are just cur..."

He he.. stalk away Geri!!!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Barb wrote: "I can't wait to meet Easton! my damn autocorrect kept forcing it to East On ....lol jeez
xxx"

LOL! That is a new one... there is something neat with names in this book I have heard....

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Deanna ❤Pink Lady❤ wrote: "Wow SueBee, that trailer is so incredibly fantastic, who wouldn't want to read this book. It's beautiful!!!!"

Hurry Deanna! How far along are you ladies!!!!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Enjoy, ladies! xo"

Irene....my lovely Mannie/CC whore, I would read at least Diamond Girl before Love Plus One. I skipped it and it does have events and characters I was a bit lost about. I can't say the same for Night Moves as I haven't read it yet. But ideally, read DG first.

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ I'm ready in a few hours to start. I've got lawn work to do before the snow flies here in the Midwest.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "I'm ready in a few hours to start. I've got lawn work to do before the snow flies here in the Midwest."

I will pace myself. I had suggested to Lana that we start together and then come back after XX chapters to compare notes /initial impressions. Book has 47 chapters I believe.

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Enjoy, ladies! xo"

Irene....my lovely Mannie/CC whore, I would read at least Diamond Girl before Love Plus One. I ski..."

I agree.... For sure..... Reading book one gives something extra to book two in the history department for extra characters AND the main characters, imo. X

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ So ladies, I think I'm trailing now. I'm at 65%. Wine (lots of it) and friends interrupted me last night. My daughter has cotillion tonight and so I'm running around with her getting ready so I will try to finish up but may not happen till tomorrow morning. I'm gonna try and read during hair and makeup session. I'm just the support team tagging along.

Where are you Joanna? I know Barb is doing some Christmas shopping and I am not sure but I bet she finished, do you know J?

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ As I said in the other thread, D, I think we should just start whenever we can. Everyone has stuff going at different times. It'll all average out. I'm sure we will go out for dinner later, baptism tomorrow so if I start today, most will catch me tomorrow.

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I'm at 25%. Last I knew Barb was around the 46% mark.

So no worries.... We'll probably all be reading by tomorrow at some point.... Xxxx

Wendy'sThoughts well, Hello Ladies... i thought i would get a little "taste" of our Easton... so i am around 23%... and he is tasty... :D

Andrea Smith Wm AddictedReader&LovingTeamO wrote: "well, Hello Ladies... i thought i would get a little "taste" of our Easton... so i am around 23%... and he is tasty... :D"

I'm glad to hear that, Wendy!!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Looking forward to this " bloke!"

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Looking forward to this " bloke!""

Allison I can start in 1 hr.. do you need more time?

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Looking forward to this " bloke!""

Allison I can start in 1 hr.. do you need more time?"

I'm starting now for a little bit of reading... Then out to dinner. Then reading later.

Wendy'sThoughts Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Looking forward to this " bloke!""

just meet him not to long ago and Oh, My.... hahahahahaha

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Sorry I got side-tracked serving out cocks.. uhm PICTURES of cocks!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Anyone who hasn't seen Easton's cock and want to let me know. Must be 18 years to apply. But considering the fierceness of it I'd say better be older than 21 25.. LOL!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Did everyone get their ARC kits yet? Andrea has link for play list. And there is log in for Easton/Darcy's stock photos and more...

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ 7% (view spoiler)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wm AddictedReader&LovingTeamO wrote: "Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Looking forward to this " bloke!""

just meet him not to long ago and Oh, My.... hahahahahaha"

Wendy wait up....

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I'm having a cocktastic time tonight, ladies.. Mmmm. Thank you, SueBee xoxo

« previous 1 3 4 5 6