One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Asha and Bonnie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Hey!

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Hey hey hey:) So you got any ideas?

message 3: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Wow um... I like the sound of 3 or 5

message 4: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Well is there any of them you particularly wanted to do because they're all really good ideas?

message 5: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Sure i like that one too! Maybe latter we can make another topic and do another one :)

message 6: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Nah thats fine. So carries?

message 7: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Name: Reece Algate
Appearance:
Img src="http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z..."

Personality: Reece is a loving and caring guy. He has a massive family and is very close to all of them. His mum is always saying that he gets frustrated easily but he says its because he get very attached to things.

message 8: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments I know right?!?

Anyway would you please start?

message 9: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece knew that Willow would have finished at the hospital by now so he walked the few blocks to her house and knocked on the front door.

message 10: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece made his way up to Willow's room and gently knocked on her door and pushed it open "hey baldie" he said with a smile, using the joke they had made up when she had first started losing her hair.

message 11: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He saw how horrible she looked when she turned over, every time she did chemo it got worse and worse. He walked over and sat on the floor in front of her, stroking her cheek gently "not feeling so good?" He asked softly.

message 12: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "It will pass" she said softly, giving her a small smile.

(Gtg))

message 13: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He smiled "then lets have a movie marathon, pizza and popcorn" he said, hoping it would cheer her up.

message 14: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He put his hands on her shoulders, steadying her "woah Wil, you wait here. I'll pop home get some stuff and we'll watch the movie up here" he said softly

message 15: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He laid her back down and kissed her forehead "i'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere" he said and walked out of the room.

message 16: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece ran all the way home and grabbed some popcorn, soft drink and movies. On the way back to Willow's he went past the corner shop and bought her favourite lollies and some pizza.

message 17: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece got back to Willows house and knocked on the door, her brother opening it again. He went upstairs to find her room empty.

message 18: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He put down the stuff and walked into the hallway "willow?" He said loudly down that hall.

message 19: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He went into the bathroom where the sound had come from "oh Wil" he said softly, handing her a towel.

message 20: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Zach shook his head "sorry about what?" He asked gently

message 21: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ((Oh crap sorry i meant Reece))

"No you didn't ruin it" he said softly "but if your too tired we can do it another time"

message 22: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He smiled and took her hand "come on then lets go" he said with a smile, pulling her back into her room.

message 23: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He sat her down on the bed and got out the food and sweets. Then put on the movie and sat down next to her.

message 24: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He looked at her with wide eyes and a mouth full of popcorn "what?" He asked, swallowing "you can't do that"

message 25: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He shook his head "don't talk like that Willow" he said softly "you know i hate it when you talk like that"

message 26: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He drew a hand softly over her cheek "i know Wil but its the only way..." He trailed of because they both knew what the end of the sentence was 'only way for you to have a chance of staying alive'

message 27: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He stroked her tears away "Willow you don't understand" he said softly "i won't be ok... Not without you"

message 28: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He shook his head, looking down at their hands "no Willow don't talk like that Please" he said, tears no forming in his eyes.

message 29: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He put her hands up to his lips and kissed them "but i'm not ready" he whispered looking up into her eyes.

message 30: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ((Sorry))

He laughed softly through his now falling tears "yes" he said with a small smile "your hair was in two plaits that reached down to your waist"

message 31: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He looked down at her beautiful face "we could do this together you know?" He almost begged her to change her mind "we could get through this and do all the things you want to"

message 32: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece nodded slowly and started to watch the movie, which was already half way through. He knew they didn't have much time left and that he needed to show her his feelings soon. But he wanted it to be special and with all the crazy doctors appointments it seemed like there was never enough time.

message 33: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He stroked her face "i would rather anything else to happen than for you to die" he whispered back "and i know the chemo is not much better but its our only hope. If you let go of that its over..." He said so softly you could hardly hear him.

message 34: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He kissed her head "our parents won't be happy with that" he said softly, winding his fingers with hers.

message 35: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece gently placed her head on the bed and slid down so his face was in line with hers "everything was so much easier when we were little" he said dreamily "if you really want i'll stay with you but you have to let me take you somewhere tomorrow" he said.

((Could we do another rp?))

message 36: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He closed his eyes as she got dressed. When he opened them again he had never seen her looking more beautiful. Her tear stained face, young gorgeous face, dazzling big eyes, it was beyond his Thought as to why such a beautiful thing could be a time bomb in disguise.

message 37: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ((Maybe we could do three?))

message 38: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece smiled at her confession, although he knew they both felt it neither had admitted it. He cupped her cheek with his hand, so close he could feel her breath on his face "i love you too Willow" he said softly, looking into her eyes.

message 40: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "Forever" he whispered, his lips inching closer to hers. He didn't want to rush her but it felt right so he followed his gut.

message 41: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He saw her bite her lip and hesitated for a second before gently touching his lips to hers and kissing gently, like she was a piece of glass that would shatter at any second.

message 42: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece felt her stiffen and his heart started to beat fast, gently he started to move his lips against hers, cupping her face with his hands.

message 43: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He smiled against her lips as she started to kiss him back. All these years he had been dreaming of this one moment but never had the courage to do it.

message 44: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He pulled back gently ad rested his forehead on hers "i love you so much Willow" he whispered.

message 45: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He smiled and pecked her lips gently, for the first time in ages forgetting about their future together and imagining living with her for the rest of his life.

message 46: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Reece looked at her, worried "wil whats wrong?" He asked gently, sinking down so he could look at her face.

message 47: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He studied her face "i'm sorry if i upset you Wil" he whispered, feeling bad for rushing into it but she had said that she loved him right?

message 48: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He smiled at her as she kissed his cheek "we should probably go to sleep now you seem tired" he said softly.

message 49: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He put a protective arm around her and kissed the top of her head "goodnight baldie" he whispered with a smile.

message 50: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Eventually Reece fell asleep with Willow in his arms.

« previous 1