Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ♥Sex Kitten♥ & EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E [The Lovely Queens of Roleplaying]

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Hello. ^-^

Sorry if it looks creepy. It's rather from Supernatural.

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Lol. No I love it. ^.*

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Oh my. ^<^ I just found like two ideas but both from groups that died. One isn't mine though. o.o

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Oh well what are they??

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Well their both supernatural. But we could switch that one into a none supernatural. Actually scratch that I have three that are my ideas.

Ideas

~Either one of an arranged marriage where [Insert Guy's Name] meet's this [Insert Girl's Name] and somehow they know each other but somehow they don't in a way. Just his father knows her father because her father deals with fire arms and his father deals with banks. So her father deals with protecting his fathers bank. Even them both for their father's company. They get this invitation with the following words:

Dear Miss or Mr [Insert Name] You have been invited to a Steam Punk Masquerade Ball. Don't be late or be square. R.S.V.P. soon.

They meet and they don't know they were the ones arranged in an marriage but they do know they love each other and so forth.

~There was this girl who was an angel and she had this awful mental disorder with seeing her parents death and having nightmares of it as well. But the thing is that she didn't know her parents died in this so called Heavenly War that her brother was a part of. But the catch is behind this whole thing is she was close to her parents and she was an assassin who was suppose to be part of that war but, Michael the Arch Angel declared she was to mentally insane to do likewise. A few months into her disorder the Arch Angels by the names of: Castiel, Gabriel, and, Michael ordered for her brother to send to her to a mental institution in the "Human World." He did exactly like planned. A few days into living there she meets a demon who helps her escape but the escape wasn't suppose to happen as the Arch angels sensed it. Since they sensed it their on the run from them. Basically it's a chase of cat and mouse with arch angels and assassin angel with a demon as well.

~There was once a war a long time ago. Light Side vs. Dark Side. They both fought to the end as it was their destiny to write this story. But something happen they didn't see coming. It was the "Government" or rather the "Humans." They did is found these witches and warlocks. All they wanted to do was eradicate them. Now the few that are left have this secret way of meeting. "Without Light there is no Dark." "Without Dark there is no Light." They meet deep in the forest and there they have this secret "Masquerade" where the Light and Dark meet. But not just meet the Light finds their partner which is of the opposite side. (Dark of course.) After finding your partner you later get married and have a child. But not just that you fight alongside to make sure your species exist. Will you fight with the Light? Will you fight with the Dark? You decide. Because time is running out where the "Government" will steal you and hide you away forever.

[Group Idea]
The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.

[Group Idea]
Deep within the mountains coated over by mist lays a town hidden from view of any mere human. The town is home to us differents, people who posses unearthly and inhuman abilities. These people are the Elementals, gifted with the power to control one out of the four elements. Of these elements, there is fire, water, air, and earth. And, contrary to popular belief in all books, movies, and social media, they carry hatred toward each other dating back centuries and centuries. It used to simply be fire against water and air against earth- now, it has infected the courts every way around.
And it’s only getting worse as time goes by.

Every year, there is what we like to call a Masquerade Celebration that lasts for a month. This custom was started in order to try and break down the barriers between each court. Decorations cover the town to expand the festive mood. During this time, any Elemental younger than 17 is sent to stay with a relative out of town since this is the age they begin learning to control their powers. A mask is required while out in the town during this month. It has become known for the couples created- in fact, most teen Elementals’ parents met during their Masquerade Celebration.

Each division of the Elementals also has both one guy and one girl Elder. These Elders are the people who have been chosen as a means of peaceful communication between the divisions. Occasionally, there will be a relationship between the two Elders, but it doesn’t happen often. It has never been known to happen between two Elders in different courts. No one is quite sure how it is done, but when an Elemental becomes an Elder, somehow the aging process slows down. The eight current Elders are hundreds of years old by now, giving them time to have practiced becoming stoic and indifferent to the dramas surrounding the Elementals’ courts. It is mandatory for at least one Elder from every division to attend the Masquerade Celebration, though most of the time their attitude toward it is indifferent.

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Which one of these are doubles?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Both group ideas and the masquerade one.

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments [Group Idea]
The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.

I like this one

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Alrighty. Any specific type of characters you want to be? ^-^

message 10: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments I would like to be a superhuman, I will go into detail about my powers when I make my character outline, and I can make a human as well, maybe a former prince or princess or someone of higher power so they are defiant in a way.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Ah okay. ^-^

message 12: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments What about you?? ^.^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Hm I was thinking of Supernatural and just a human perhaps unless you want me to make something else of the sort.

message 14: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments No its cool, what ever you want is fine with me.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Alrighty thanx. ^+^

message 16: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Awesome so now its time to make characters?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Could you please first? I'm still recovering from my surgery.

message 18: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Yes I can just give me a minute.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Alrighty take your time. ^-^

message 20: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (last edited Nov 24, 2013 04:43PM) (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments [Name] Princess Gwenivere Whitley Moore
{Nickname} Gwenivere never goes by her real name because her owners know she is of royal blood so they call her Princess.
[Age] She's a young thing, she just turned 19
[Gender] Feminine

[Appearance] Gwenivere is a small thing, standing at a height of 5'4" tall, with a very curvy frame and long luscious legs. She has an ample chest and a nice plump bottom, she is every mans dirty dream. With bright blue eyes and pink ripe lips she uses to be able to stop any man in their tracks with a single look, and she still can sometimes. Her thick chestnut hair falls in thick ringlets around her face and back, stopping just above her waist, but she mostly keeps it up so that her masters cannot pull on it.

[Personality] Gwen is a smart girl, she was raised to be proper, sweet and polite, but she always had a fire in her that could never be put out, no matter how hard her mother, or these wretched supernaturals tried. She is head strong and defiant, no man will ever own or possess her,I will not have it. She is also a quick wit, she is not afraid of punishment so she will insult whenever she can and as rudely as she pleases. What can they do to me? Whip me? Go ahead, you will only be damaging you goods.
Likes Gwen loves to read, furthering her educations was always something she wanted to do, but with her mother always pulling her to be a lady to only bare children she didn't have time to become a scholar like her father. So she would have to stick to reading books from their vast library when she could slip away in the night or while her mother was napping. She also loves to play piano, that;s what she does for her masters mostly. When they found out about her extraordinary talent, the price on her head went up tenfold- not only was she a Princess but she could also play piano, a rare commodity indeed. She also likes being read too, her father use to read to her when she was younger, and it kinda stuck, she can never get a good nights sleep unless she is read to sleep. And since that will never happen again, she is stuck with tossing and turning all night.
Dislikes Gwen hates being owned, being told when she sleep, when to eat, it was like etiquette school all over again. She was defiant in etiquette school, and she will be just as defiant now.

[History] After the fall of man kind, her nation was taken over by supernaturals and she was enslaved after she watched a vampire drain her mother to death. She was shipped off to a sells market when tossed around from home to home. She wasn't kept very long, her attitude and quick wit got her into a lot of trouble but she didn't care. She loved giving the supernaturals a hard time, it was like she was winning in some kind of way. But now she is back on the road, she is being sent somewhere, where some man knows what to do with girls like her. She smirked when she heard someone say that. I promise you, he has never met a girl like me.

message 21: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments [Name] Lucus Lee Whitmoore
{Nickname(s)} Lucus normally goes by Luke, but he makes his slaves call him MASTER or SIR- if feeds his ego, which is pretty big.

[Species] Luke is a SUPERHUMAN, he never ages, he can fly, he is inhumanly handsome with God like strength. He can hear, see and smell, better than any human, he is almost like a real life Superman, but he doesn't need the sun to survive. His only weakness is his libido, he needs sex and often to keep his strength up.
[Age] Luke is ageless, he stopped aging at the age of 25, though he has the energy of a teenager, he has the mind of a man.

[Appearance]Luke is tall, dark and handsome. Standing at a height of 6 feet 3 inches tall his is built like a fortress. Thick, strong arms, with a wide chest, his body is built for battle, strong abdominal and legs top off his sexy physique. Light blue eyes and full lips make him look almost boyish, but his brooding looks make him all man. He smells of man, that intoxicating scent that makes you just want to pull him closer and nestle your face in his neck.

[Personality] Luke may look like a giant teddy bear, but he is far from it, he is hard, cold and calculating. He only needs his slaves for one thing, give him any lip and he will send you to a worse MASTER than him. He doesn't ask for much, Keep my home spotless, and my bed warm, I shall do the rest. He is smart, witty and charming when he wants to be, but he keeps that to himself, he doesn't like showing his true self it makes him look weak. And he hates looking weak.
Likes. Luke likes and array of things, music, poetry and beautiful women to share them with. but ever since the war he can't enjoy those things anymore. He has been forced to cast those things aside. He loves wooing women, he uses to take pride in doing it. Sweeping them off their feet and making them fall deeply in love with him. It warmed his heart and set his cock on fire with lust. But al that is in the past now, women fear him and he likes it that way...I guess

[History] The war changed the world, for the worst, he would admit it. But he had to go along with his people. Turning his back on them was not an option. So he joined their army and took down the race he uses to love, he did horrid things in the name of something he did not believe in. That made him feel like a coward. He spent the rest of his days locked away, using slaves here and there then sending them away, sometimes freeing them and other times giving them to people he knew would treat them better than he could.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I'll just do mine with the original characters I had for the rp since my mind is kind our out of it to do other characters.

message 23: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Okay where are they?

message 24: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 25, 2013 06:15PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Name: Keenan Dimitri Evans
Nickname:Ken

Sexuality: Straight

Real Age and Looks: He is 21 and appears it.

Species: Vampire

Appearance: He has dark brown hair and his eyes are dark blue but looks like grey in the light. He is quite taller then his sister and stands at 6'2'' As it looks like he tends to weark more dark colors then earth tones.

Distinctive Markings: His eyes change from dark brown to a dark crimson when he's almost near to drinking. (view spoiler) But when he's fully feed from drinking his eyes tend to be amber.
(view spoiler)

History: Keenan's had quite a harsh time but has a good life with his younger sister's. It was nice living a good life and always being around his family because he loved them most. As it always was but it was that one night when he went out with his sister and it was only to the movies and then they went into the park just for a walk he saw a guy in need of hel because he had blood all over his clothes. But it was a big mistake. Just wanting to stay with Elizaveta was better but since he went over to the guy he saw his eyes were black from blood lust and started to go over and back to his sister but the guy dragged him away and he tried to tell her not to stay but it didn't work. She was in shock and she went back home to tell their parent's of what just happen. So later on he got bitten from the guy and was laid there in the middle of the woods. He didn't have a choice but to live in solitude and never go anywhere and stood there but always used magic to see his sister and how the family was going on. But one thing he always kept in mind was he loved his dear sister very much and was very close to her. Or rather used to be before the incident.

Personality: Keenan is always ver kind and fun loving as he always wants to be is helpful to his sister. But ever since the change he didn't think of her the same. They might talk to each other but things have become quite bad. He wants to be around and help his sister but he can't even do that anymore because of being a vampire. It truly ruin his life and now he has become the thing he hated most. So far he's trying but he can't do a thing for it. But when he can he is very compassionate and even quite caring on it. When it comes to everything else he's very emotionless about it. He is sometimes comes off as shy and very nervous but its only because ever since he lost his sister and all he isn't able to talk to girls quite well. But he does try his best to be strong for the ones he cares for most.

Strengths:
Vampire Senses: Sight, Hearing, Telepathic, etc
Intelligence
How he makes his feelings appear on the outside
Being able to heal quickly

Weaknesses:
Sunlight
Silver
Family
His own intelligence at times

Weapons: His own dagger he carries with him and his fangs are mostly it. But he'll use magic as well if its his last resort.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Sorry if it's so long it's just the original character from the group itself I used.

message 26: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Where's your girl?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Name: Isabelle Rebecca Viscantio

Sexuality: Straight

Date of Birth: June 6

Distinct Markings: She has bruise marks and cut marks on her wrists and the back of her neck from when her dad use to hurt her at a young age. Isabelle also has the saying tattoed on her left wrist"Live. Love. Laugh.''

Appearance: She has long black hair that goes past her shoulders and layes right below her chest. Her skin is pale and looks almost as close as how vampires may appear. Her eyes are dark brown and she is 5'3."

History: It isn't a thing that is very worthwhile as it was filled with anger, guilt, sadness,etc. She did grow up into a big family. With several brothers and sisters her life was wonderful with that. Not that she lived for that but always wanted things to be better since being in a poor class was okay but really not worthwhile. Her family was always good to her and she loved to help it was fun but everyone in her family had a mask on hiding what their true feelings were. With her father hurting everyone because either he was nervous of what could happen to the family or how he hated how anyone couldn't do a thing right. To her mother saying of how she liked her but then faked it because she loved her sister's more. Her life wasn't always fun with her family always hating on her. She wondered could she truly live a life of love and fun? Well she hoped so but things didn't seem out right as she always wanted them to be. Truly for Isabelle she hated how things worked out to be and how the Supernauturals were the one to always control everything and anything. It was only that one night where her brother Zaceriah and her snuck out even they weren't allowed to. With the rules that the Supernuatrals had no one wa allowed late out night and they wre only trying to get food. But it didn't quite work out well. With Isabelle being the tomboy as she is. She said things and ried to distract several supernautrals that were watching over one of the buildings that contained it. As it is she got caught because of it but her brother took the blame. She thoght maybe it wasn't best to get the food but she thought wrong. It was always what she wanted to her brother would allow it. But since he took the blame she thought maybe he would get hurt but only off with a warning. The next time around they were out having fun taking a walk in the sreets. She always watched around her making sure no one saw what they were doing and they would always seem to get lucky. It was just that one night when they traveled but because she had a bad nightmare and she neeed to go out for a walk. Isabelle knew it was stupid to go out at late hours but she didn't mind. Even though she was only at the age of ten she still needed to clear her mind. Because of how she open her big mouth she got far worse then t last time even though she had her older brother there. Zaceriah didn't just a get a warning he got killed by a vampire. She didn' know what to do and the only thing else she remembers of it was the vampire telling her if she ever came out late again without ny permissin she was going to be the next one klled. So Isabelle kept her muth shut and did as told.

Personality: Isabelle appears to always be compassionate but on the inside she feels hated and wants to express it maybe try to hope that soomeone will understand how she feels. She just can't bear to always be kind with the way her brother died. After that day all her feelings have died and she has been always known to look depressed. Her face can be easily read and it has to depend on the person who can see her feelings that well. But at times she can be lovely and caring. Being there for others when they need it most. The thing she would say that she hates the most is seeing people so sad or either not able to fend for themselves. It might make her so sad she'll cry over or it or she might be there for that person. She was taught at a young age to always help others when you couldn't help yourself at times. On top of that she was taught to be strong and fiesty to always not give in and take what's needed at that very moment. She isn't the one to want to be easily angered. With her being angered it could either be where she's needed to be restrained or it could be looking creepy at that moment. At times she'll be nervous and very shy because she has sometimes forgot to show her other feelings. If she had to say well its because she can't help but be nervous and scared when she's around someone knew or feeling pressured. Other then that she's sweet and caring and rather innocent. So to say the least she isn't the one to be messed with and that includes her feelings.

Strengths:

<> Stubborness is how she keeps going and making it even when things around her aren't well.
<> Compassion for others and always wanting to help others when she can't help herself. It's what she's always learned that its better to start like that.
<> Her feelings of how she can be innocent and then the next a trickster. She loves to see how the supernaturals and others can be tricked when they don't even know her.
<> The way she speaks and how she says it is another thing that doesn't make her seem vulnerable and quite strong. Whether it might be for people or herself.
<> Laughter is a thing to help calm herself when she's nervous or singing to herself just to calm her nerves.

Weaknesses:

<> Being lonely is what she hates and even though she's strong she at times can't help but feel others hate her and won't ever be with her. Even though she's got over her depression she can't help but feel so depressed.
<> Anger can make her forget what's on target and get herself in quite a lot of trouble.
<> People who are in need help can make her weak and forget to help herself. If she might be sick in anyway she won't ever pay attention to being sick or hurt when the only thing she has in mind is the people she care for.
<> Jealously of how maybe someone is with another person and how she can't be with them.

Family:

Mother- Diseased
Father- Diseased
Brother- Mikael (Unknown)
Brother- Dimitri (Unknown)
Brother- Zaceriah (Diseased) Killed by vampire
Sister- Elizabeth (Unknown)
Sister- Rachel (Unknown)
Sister- Melony (Diseased)

Other:

message 28: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Okay whenever your ready you can start.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Alrighty. How should I start off just so I know?

message 30: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments I don't know it's your idea right???

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Nope not mine it's a group but I got something I can work with.

message 32: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Okay