YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Dangerous Girls
This topic is about Dangerous Girls
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > Dangerous Girls, by Abigail Haas - Restarting January 13th 2017

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Tati | 10171 comments Paradise quickly gets gruesome in this thrilling page-turner with a plot that’s ripped from the headlines and a twist that defies the imagination.

It’s Spring Break of senior year. Anna, her boyfriend Tate, her best friend Elise, and a few other close friends are off to a debaucherous trip to Aruba that promises to be the time of their lives.

But when Elise is found brutally murdered, Anna finds herself trapped in a country not her own, fighting against vile and contemptuous accusations. As Anna sets out to find her friend’s killer, she discovers harsh revelations about her friendships, the slippery nature of truth, and the ache of young love.

Awaiting the judge’s decree, it becomes clear to Anna that everyone around her thinks she is not only guilty, but also dangerous. And when the whole story comes out, reality is more shocking than anyone ever imagined...

Feel free to join!

message 2: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) Woo! :D

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
P31 - Good so far, but the way it keeps changing time frames is a bit confusing.

P61 - (view spoiler)

Tati | 10171 comments I'm enjoying it better than Hysteria. And I don't know, (view spoiler)

p238 - (view spoiler)

Tatiana wrote: "I'm enjoying it better than Hysteria. And I don't know, [spoilers removed]"

I'm enjoying them about the same. They're both really similar with the whole "what is going on?" vibe.

P289 - (view spoiler)

P329 - (view spoiler)

message 10: by Tati (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tati | 10171 comments They are similar in terms of plot. But the writing of this one is more pleasant to me.

message 11: by Tati (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tati | 10171 comments That ending!! I'm shocked!

Tatiana wrote: "That ending!! I'm shocked!"

I was shocked at that too.
Although, i had to read it twice to get what was happening!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Restarting April 13th 2015.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Got my copy of this book :D

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments I just finished this book and I am really surprised with this.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments That KILLER! (view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Oh no! I totally forgot I had this lined up ! I'll probably start this weekend.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments I swear that ending just made my jaw dropped.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments I highly recommend this book. I'm gonna read this Dangerous Boys soon.

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments I heard great things about the twists! :O

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Noella wrote: "Oh no! I totally forgot I had this lined up ! I'll probably start this weekend."

Don't worry, Noella. Oh by the way, brace yourself and prepare to be shocked. :D

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments 19%
This is so mysterious! (view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments 40%
(view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments 60%
(view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments 84%
(view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Beatrice wrote: "That KILLER! [spoilers removed]"

yeah holy crap !

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Finished
(view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Beatrice wrote: "I highly recommend this book. I'm gonna read this Dangerous Boys soon."

Do you want to buddy Dangerous Boys beginning of next month with me?

message 29: by Beatrice (last edited Apr 28, 2015 11:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Noella wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "I highly recommend this book. I'm gonna read this Dangerous Boys soon."

Do you want to buddy Dangerous Boys beginning of next month with me?"

Let's do the Dangerous Boys. :) I'll download a copy and you may set up your preferred date. I heard mixed reviews about this though, but we'll see. :D

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Noella wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"

Oh yeah. (view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments How's the date May 8th?

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Noella wrote: "How's the date May 8th?"

I'm good with it. :)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Yay Here's the existing thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Noella wrote: "Yay Here's the existing thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

Yay!!! <3

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84178 comments Mod
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting July 21st 2015. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84178 comments Mod
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting January 13th 2017. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 37: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy | 81 comments 13% through - although I'm not sure if im a fan of the time changes yet :/

(view spoiler)

Jeanine Carstairs (daechwita) | 967 comments Is it too late to join?

message 39: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy | 81 comments Nope! You can still read along! :)

Jeanine Carstairs (daechwita) | 967 comments yay thanks! I'll start later :)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeanine wrote: "Is it too late to join?"

Not at all, I actually just started!

Jeanine Carstairs (daechwita) | 967 comments @thanh yay! thanks :) i will be reading it now :D

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

17% (view spoiler)

Jeanine Carstairs (daechwita) | 967 comments 26%

The story confuses me. (view spoiler)

message 45: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy | 81 comments 30%

(view spoiler)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

38% (view spoiler)

message 47: by Jeanine (last edited Jan 14, 2017 09:18AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jeanine Carstairs (daechwita) | 967 comments 47%

(view spoiler)

Jeanine Carstairs (daechwita) | 967 comments 66%
(view spoiler)

message 49: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy | 81 comments 41%

(view spoiler)

message 50: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy | 81 comments Just a quick question - Who is Dekker?

I thought he was the judge but I'm not sure?

« previous 1