message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to have a great time.

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Awesome!!!

Do you have any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Give me a little bit

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

~The Soul Eaters~

Long ago in an unknown dimension a family of soul eaters enhabitted a mansion.They live life like a human family would but like vampires they never age.When humans started to appear in the dimension the family became fearful because the humans brought guns and other weapons from their dimension.Though each of the family members have a special ability that helps them in the main run as they hid from the humans.

Eventually the eldest son decides to venture out to see what the humans were after.He finds a beautiful woman and befriends her realizing her soul was locked inside of her and he couldn't eat it. That makes him instantly fall for her because every relationship he's been in he has to worry about possibly eating their soul.

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments So how is this doubles? And what is the plot, cause I am a bit confused.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You're right I guess it's not doubles now that I think about it. Basically the plot is Souleater runs into and gets to know a human girl that he can't eat because she's the rare type of human who shuts her soul in her head and keeps it under lock and key. She starts to wonder about him because he's keeping the fact he's a soul eater from her.

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments So can you make this doubles or would you like to do something else?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

We can maybe him and his sister find somebody.

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments So are they in the same house, or is it two different houses?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

They could live in two seperate houses if that's what you want.

message 11: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments No I was just trying to understand cause I am a bit confused.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

It's alright they will be living in the same house.

message 13: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Okay, so are the soul eaters like ghosts or something? Or are they real people rooming together?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

They are basically real people

message 15: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 533 comments Okay you can make your character when your ready.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

~Characters~

The Soul Eater

{Name} Calcifer Tirant
{Nickname} Cal
{Age} 25
{Gender} Male
{Species} Soul Eater
{Place In Society} Prince
{Family} Veronica(Mother), James(Father), Silas(Younger brother) and your character (Brother)
{Personality} Calcifer is the oldest of three children who were brought up to understand their lives would change one way or another. He's family oriented and very loyal to others who have been good to his family. He often trains with his brothers.
{Appearance}

The Human

{Name} Talianna Jenkins
{Nickname} Talia
{Age} 23
{Gender} Female
{Species} Human
{Place In Society} Middle Class
{Family} Juliane Jenkins and John Jenkins
{Personality} Talianna is very confident in herself and has a great appreciation for music and sword combat. She's very clever and a kind hearted woman. Her soul is very old and filled with love.
{Appearance}