YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Hysteria
This topic is about Hysteria
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > Hysteria, by Megan Miranda. START DATE: December 9, 2013

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tati (new) - added it

Tati | 10171 comments Mallory killed her boyfriend, Brian. She can't remember the details of that night but everyone knows it was self-defense, so she isn't charged. But Mallory still feels Brian's presence in her life. Is it all in her head? Or is it something more? In desperate need of a fresh start, Mallory is sent to Monroe, a fancy prep school where no one knows her . . . or anything about her past.But the feeling follows her, as do her secrets. Then, one of her new classmates turns up dead. As suspicion falls on Mallory, she must find a way to remember the details of both deadly nights so she can prove her innocence-to herself and others.

In another riveting tale of life and death, Megan Miranda's masterful storytelling brings readers along for a ride to the edge of sanity and back again.

- Taken from Goodreads.

Feel free to join!

message 2: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) Woo! :D SO excited!

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
Starting now. :)

Chapter 1 - (view spoiler)

Chapter 6 - Good so far. :)

Chapter 8 - (view spoiler)

Chapter 8 - (view spoiler)

Chapter 14 - This is quite good, but it has so many confusing parts!

message 9: by Tati (new) - added it

Tati | 10171 comments I'll start it before going to bed... Something came up and I had to spend the day in another city, and I couldn't take my iPad with me...

But on Sunday I'll get my Kindle!!

Ooh! When i got mine i spent the whole day looking for freebies / cheap books, haha.

I just finished. (view spoiler)

message 11: by Tati (new) - added it

Tati | 10171 comments I won't be able to do that right away...

On Sunday, the day I'll get it, there's going to be a family reunion. On Monday I'm taking it to another city, where I'll be staying until Wednesday with no proper internet access.

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83291 comments Mod
Abbie wrote: "Ooh! When i got mine i spent the whole day looking for freebies / cheap books, haha.

I just finished. [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Tati (new) - added it

Tati | 10171 comments This is a bit slow, but really intriguing!

message 14: by Tati (new) - added it

Tati | 10171 comments I hate saying this, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish this one... I'm just not getting into it.