1x1 > Bonnie & Isis

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alrighty!

message 2: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Yes I do :D

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright I love all of them but 1 and 10 the best if you want to do one of those ones :)

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure we can do that one and you can be the girl :) you make your character first?

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Yay!

message 6: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Do you prefer him have a little girl or little boy?

message 7: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Name: Victor Jay Reynolds
Nickname: Vic
Appearance:
Average brown hair that is always styled, dark brown eyes, facial hair that's usually more scruff than anything else, tattoos on his arms, neck and chest, glasses, strong build but not overly muscular, 6'2"
Personality: Victor is an extremely laid back guy, always happy and positive. He looks at the best of every situation and he strongly believes that everything happens for a reason. He refuses to let anything bring him down but he is very responsible and he puts others before himself always. He's very intelligent even beyond his education.
Background: When Victor was 16 he found himself in a relationship with a girl that was, well, less than a good influence and far below perfect. She wound up pregnant after only a few weeks of them being together and she demanded an abortion. Victor begged her to reconsider, he even told her that he would raise the baby alone if she would just have it and he wouldn't ask for any child support. The girl agreed, had the baby, then disappeared from town. His parents supported him from the very beginning and allowed him to continue going to school. He is the prime care giver to his son and he has moved out of his parents house now but he knows he can count on them whenever he needs them. He even works pretty high up in his father's company for now and he makes a high salary, but he is going to school to become a doctor now. He loves his son to no end and he wants him to be comfortable in life so he plans to make the best of himself.

Name: Toby Jay Reynolds
Appearance:
The same color hair as his father but little of it, bright hazel eyes

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Yes please :)

message 9: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Victor buckled Toby into his car seat and kissed his chubby little face. Toby, in response, let out soft giggles and pulled off Victor's glaces. He rolled his eyes happily and took his glasses back from his son before handing Toby his favorite toy, a stuffed walrus. He then got in the driver's seat for the easy ten minute drive to daycare and then the slip around the corner to his work. He loves not having to work until after the traffic had died down a bit. He was always to the daycare in no time and it ensure Toby was still happy when they arrived.

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Victor arrived at the daycare center and hummed as he helped Toby of his care seat then let him run along just in front of himself to the door. He loved to let the boy pretend he was opening the door, it made them both laugh. Once they were inside he signed Toby in then he watched him run off to some of the other kids. It was always fun to watch him interact with the others, especially since the little boy was so picky about who he did and did not like even at this age.

message 11: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Victor leaned against one of the walls and watched his son for a while longer since he didn't have to get to work just yet. He chuckled as he watched Toby run toward one particular little girl he always seemed to enjoy. It appeared his son was a little lady's man and it made him laugh as Toby mumbled his few little words and clapped his hands at the girl who was using a chair to pull herself to her feet.

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Victor noticed the little girl's mother was very pretty, and young. She couldn't have been been older than himself and he was was practically still a kid. Oh well, it wasn't his business, he was just glad that Toby appeared to have good taste in woman. He waved goodbye to Toby now then smiled at the girl's mother when she walked by. He would have to set up a play date some time...for Toby of course.

message 13: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Victor put his hands into his pockets and walked out toward his car, whistling. He still had a good half hour before he needed to be to work and he planned to grab himself some breakfast before that. He reached his car just in time to see the girl's mom punch the dashboard of her car. He burst into quite laughter and shook his head before heading in her direction. He knocked on the window of her car. "Do you need help?" he asked.

message 14: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Luckily for you, I do," Vic said and gave her a big, warm grin. "I know that punching the dashboard won't do you any good." He winked then laughed. "I'll pull my car over here and give you a jump start and then you should be good to go. I'm Victor by the way, um, I'll be right back." He ran back to his own car then drove it around next to hers before getting out his jumper cables. "Alright, pop the hood," he said as he lifted the hood to his own car.

message 15: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments He hooked up the cables "Alright this should take just a few minutes. And, it's nice to meet you too. I was actually hoping to talking to you. My son, Toby, seems to have taken a fancy for your little girl. Or...I think she's your little girl because she looks just like you but I could be making a complete fool of myself right now. Anyway, Toby really likes her and I was thinking maybe we could get them together for a little play date or something." He realized he sounded like he was flirting, but he was so he didn't car.

message 16: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Well whenever you have some free time," Vic replied "We could go to the park down the street or something. I know Toby loves it there because of all the ducks. Duck was his first word actually, much to my disappointment. Sorry, I tend to talk a lot around pretty woman...you can tell me to shut up whenever you're tired of me. You can try to turn the car on now." He gave her another of his big grins, unable to help himself.

message 17: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "I'll be here by 4:15," Vic smiled and nodded "Well, if that's alright with you. I'll try and get here a little sooner if I can. Thanks for saying yes. He doesn't have any friends outside this place so he really needed some." He unhooked the cables and put them away. "I'll see you this afternoon Miss Nadia. Have a good day. Again, thank you so so much. I'll bring snacks!"

message 18: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic waved her off then he got into his own car and started off toward work after grabbing himself a quick breakfast. Something told him this was going to be a very good day...thought a long one as he waited for it to be 4:15 and time so see this girl again.

message 19: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((I'm going to skip...))

It was finally a little after four and Vic practically ran to his car to go pick up Toby. He was beyond excited to see Nadia again and get to know her more. She was a gorgeous girl and he only hoped he could keep his mouth at least half shut. He hummed as he drove and he got to the daycare in record time.

message 20: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Victor popped into the day care center and laughed when Toby immediately ran in his direction. He scooped up the little boy and planted kisses on his head. Toby responded with squeals of "Daddy daddy!" and clapping his hands. When Vic saw Nadia he smiled even bigger though and he walked in her direction. "I grabbed some sandwiches on the way here, I hope that's alright. I got about every flavor known to man just because I didn't know what you liked...This is Toby by the way."

message 21: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby giggled shyly then hid his face in Vic's shoulder. "Believe it or not, he does that when he likes people," Vic explained before signing him out. "So I'll meet you at the park? I have a picnic blanket in the car..." He smiled and started out of the center with Toby still hiding his face.

message 22: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic put Toby into his car seat then he took off toward the park. He arrived in no time then put together the little picnic while Toby screamed happily about the ducks and played with the grass.

message 23: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby brought a handful of grass over to his father and put it into his hand. "Oh thank you," Vic laughed "What a lovely gift. Um, why don't you go give some to your little girlfriend." Toby laughed and ran off to pick more grass, tripping once but just getting right back up.

message 24: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby immediately ran over and sat next to Willow before placing a pile of grass on one of her little legs. "Why hello there ladies," Vic smiled "Was the drive alright? The food's all ready when you are and there are a few cans of soda as well. Toby, don't put the grass on her, girls don't like that."

message 25: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby looked at Willow then at Nadia, completely confused it seemed, before he ran over and clumsily climbed onto his father's lap to copy Willow. "Daddy daddy," he said and pulled Vic's hand. Vic patted Toby's head before picking up a sandwich and feeding him some of the bread. "So how was your day?"

message 26: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic took a big bite of sandwich, chewed, swallowed, then smiled. "It was incredibly boring to be honest," he laughed "I sat at a desk and tried not to go out of my mind waiting to leave. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? You look incredibly young."

message 27: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "I figured as much. I'm only 18 myself. Toby here is almost two though and he makes me feel like an old man half of the time," Vic gave Nadia an encouraging smile, hoping to make her a little less shy.

message 28: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Awwwww, happy late birthday Willow," Vic smiled and ruffled the little girl's hair. Toby reached out to do the same but his arm was too short to make it to her.

message 29: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic nodded his head "Yes. His mother didn't want to be in the picture and I don't know where she is anymore. It gets a little lonely sometimes but I love the little guy and I would never change what happened. What about you? Husband? Boyfriend?"

message 30: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic nodded and gave her a sympathetic smile "Well it's probably for the best. Willow looks happy and you seem to be a great mother, you don't need some dirt bag hanging around. And I know he's a dirt bag if he didn't want to be with that little cutie every day." He tapped Willow's nose with his finger.

message 31: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic smiled and nodded "I am. I'm not right a lot, but I know I am about this. I know I would be miserable with Toby's mom around not loving him like I did. I mean, if someone could not love this little face they don't deserve to be around." He lifted Toby up then kissed over his face. Toby squealed and wiggled all around happily.

message 32: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic let Toby run off to play in the grass once more. The boy loved to play outside. "So, tell me about yourself and Willow," Vic smiled.

message 33: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments This didn't seem to be going very well at this point. "I um, I don't know," Vic replied and kind of just watched Toby "I've never really been on a play date before let alone talked to a girl since Toby was born."

message 34: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that they weren't supportive of you. My family was the only reason I was able to do any of this. I finished high school while they watched Toby and now I'm going to school to be a doctor, maybe a heart surgeon. I'm glad you had your aunt though, it's better than nothing."

message 35: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "I'm sure your family will come to their senses eventually. You raised a beautiful little girl and they'll be proud of you some day." He leaned over and kissed her cheek gently before getting up and running after Toby.

message 36: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic scooped Toby up and flew him through the air while making airplane noises. Toby screamed in pure joy.

message 37: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic walked back over toward the girls with Toby hugging tightly onto him and breathing hard from all the laughing.

message 38: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic set Toby down before he sat down himself. Toby walked over and climbed onto Nadia's lap. "Ducks?" he asked her softly.

message 39: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby giggled in pure joy and kicked his little feet. "Ducks! Mommy!" he screamed. He knew very few words at this point, but he had never said mommy before this. He had had no reason to. Vic raised his eyebrows.

message 40: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby smiled and nodded "See ducks!" he proclaimed and pointed toward the lake where the ducks all swam. Vic picked up Willow and smiled "You want to see the ducks too little one?" he asked her happily.

message 41: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic carried her along over to the lake and let her look at the ducks. Toby held onto Nadia's hand and pointed at every duck he saw.

message 42: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Daddy! See ducks?" Toby asked his father happily. Vic laughed and nodded "Yes I see the ducks. I also see a very pretty lady." He winked at Nadia.

message 43: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby grinned up at her before looking back toward the ducks and sighing happily. Vic smiled at Nadia as well before he tickled Willow's sides.

message 44: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic kissed the top of Willow's head "Awwww what a little cutie you are," he told her. "If I don't marry your mommy you'll have to marry Toby," he said, totally kidding of course.

message 45: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby was looking at all the ducks with a peaceful look on his face. He was going to grow up like his father. They had that same look on their faces.

message 46: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic looked at Nadia, but this seemed to be going no where.

message 47: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic nodded "Yeah I figured as much. Thanks again for doing this," he said. "Bye bye Willow." He set the little girl down.

message 48: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby waved back at her before running over and hugging onto his daddy's leg, hiding his face. "Aww, Tobes it's alright," Vic chuckled and picked him up.

message 49: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Bye," Vic said because he highly doubted he would ever see her again. That had been the most awkward and useless play date in the world, at least as far as he could see.

message 50: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Vic carried Toby back over to the picnic blanket and he sat down on it with him. He sighed softly. "I really thought that would go better," he told the toddler.

« previous 1