Hospital for All discussion

ICU rooms > Mae's Room

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments It's the same color as her hair. ^^

message 2: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments Mae opened her red eyes, on e covered by a medical patch, she ran a hand through her bluish turquoise hair. "I'm Mae, I'm a shapeshifter. I'm 13 and in a hospital." Mae says quietly, going through her information, why she remembered, after all, she did have severe amnesia.

message 3: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments (( if you search ' cute injured girl from neon genesis ' she is the first picture shown on google images))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey there. I'm Emiliano, and I will boost your self-esteem while you are here. Doctors will be here any minute. Do tell me about you.
Mmmhh, Shapeshifter, huh? Cool, thats part of my realm. Yeah, I'm the model from the magazines and all. Son of Beauty, Aphrodite is my mom. So, I think I'm the only one here who is able to see your 'real' nature". Emiliano said that real in a really disgusted way. Everything he said was meant in a mean way, as if saying "ugh, go get some surgery".

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2013 06:10AM) (new)

"why are you here though." I pull out a huge mirror and star fixing myself. "wait, if you are a 'shapeshifter', why cant you change ypur appearence back to healthy?". Still disgusted way. Continues with the mirror.

message 6: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments "It doesn't work like that. I've tried." Mae says softly, glaring out the window with her unbandaged eye. "It won't heal Meir get rid of the cancer."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, so what exactly happened?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

To miself, but said outloud, "Jesus, why am I SO HOT?. I'm listening to you...". He said that last part in an 'I am so not wanting to be here' way.

message 9: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments "Just go. Your a helper, you should know not me. I have am-nee-she-ah." Mae says, trying to get her lips to form the word amnesia. It was hard because her amnesia was severe, but she could still remember some important things. She got her crutches and started to leave the room, heading to the cafeteria. "You really don't care about anybody do you?" She asks softly, her voice laced with sadness and disgust at the same time.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments Zenobia opened the door "Lay her on her bed" She instructed.

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments Zenobia grabbed a couple things from her bag. Father give me a blessing, and let me help her She mentally prayed her father, something she didn't do often. Afterwards she began to work on Mae.

message 12: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments Mae's breathing became semi-rapid, her blood sugar and iron levels were way low, and as a shapeshifter she naturally had high levels of them.

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments Zenobia grabbed an iv and hooked it up to Mae, not needing to see anything or trusting her instincts. She continued to work on her, completely zoned into her work.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Emiliano's Modelling Assistant walks in, not having a clue about what was happening. "Blood is coming out of my vagina, is that normal?. I mean, It happens once every month. But It scares me, it has been happening since I am 13. Emiliano did know how to help me, he was NICE WITH ME. He was so smart. And with those looks, who would not want him". Damn, this girls really had no brain cells. I mean, its her period and she now is like 17. She is stupid, but has a secret crush on Emiliano, who according to her, was really nice, smart and handsome. "By the way, is Oxygen a carb? I feel fatter..."

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments Zenobia stopped working on Mae for a moment "Your fine it happens to every woman, and no Oxygen isn't a carb now GET OUT!" Zenobia yelled, going back to taking care of Mae.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"My dad Apollo will hear about this, no one treats me this way". Runs out with her high heels, but trips and falls flat on her face. She stands up and leaves the room.
((CHAN CHAN, DISHONOUR TO YOUR FAMILY))

message 17: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments Mae's eyes fluttered open, "It's called your period b*tch. It means your not having a baby but your body's getting ready for one." She growls, her beautiful features glaring at the stupid model.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments Zenobia heard Mae's voice "How do you feel?" She asked, worried about the patient.

message 19: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments "Like I got ran over by a truck, but hey, I was probably worse when I came." Mae says softly, she couldn't remember when she came, but if she thought long and hard enough snippets of memories would come back to her.

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments "I was worried when you fell unconscious, don't scare me like that" Zenobia said, a warm smile on her face. I even asked my father for help She thought.

message 21: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments "Sorry." Mae says softly.

((Gtg))

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments ((Bye))

"Its okay, you couldn't help it" Zenobia said.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((its official, the "mean girls"-like charactera are my department hahhahahaha. They will all be demigods or gods))

message 24: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments Mae sighed and nodded, "You could say that." She said softly.

message 25: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments Mae smiles softly, "It's not your fault so don't worry."

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments Zenboia stepped back from them "I have to go, but I will be back to help later okay?" Zenobia said to Mae.

message 27: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments Mae nods, "Okay" she says.

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 187 comments Zenobia left the room, having to go talk to other patients.

message 29: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 29 comments Mae yawns, tired.