« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here it is!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So any ideas?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

K, so what genres do u like?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm, realistic or supernatural? For this rp?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

K, so do u prefer romance, drama, action for this one?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Um which one?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so romance then?
Bad boy/ good girl
Rich/ poor
Jock/ nerd
Arranged marriage
.... There r many more....

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah okay! Which one do u want?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter wrote: "I don't really care."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

k, could i be nerd? and boy or gilr?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

k, but do u want boy or girl?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

k, then i'll be girl..Charrie time?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

sure.

Name: Elena Vincent
Appearance: http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/blue-eyes...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments here is mine:

Name: Nick Linard

Appearance: Tall, about 6'1, short blond hair.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, could u start?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Sure.

Nick Linard was the captain of the football team and lead scorer in the league. He gave everyone his signature smile. He was too busy and focused on that, he bumped into someone. "Watch it loser!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena ran into someone and ended dropping her books and papers. She quickly gathered them and cursed herself.
" sorry." she said quickly and started walking around him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Nick looked down and saw that the person was a girl. "Hey. " He grabbed her arm before she could get away.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She stopped and looked back up at him, bracing herself for whatever torment he was going to give. She pursed her lips.
" i'm so sorry." she repeated, praying he wouldn't hit her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments He pulled her back. "I am not mad at you." He told her lightly, but his face showed something else. He may look tough, but he was very nice on the inside.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She watched his face change, she stood in front of him and breathed quietly. She nodded slowly.
" alright, um aren't Nick?" she asked, realization dawning on her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and smiled sweetly. She didnt know why a guy like him, would want to be seen with a nerd like her.
" well, sorry for bothering you again..." She mumbled looking down.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, surprised he knew her name.
" yeah, um how did you know?" She asked softly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "I have heard stories of some girl who was really smart and I kind of need help in tutoring. Will you tutor me?" He whispered the last part.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked around at the passing students. Some girls were standing by their lockers giving her some dirty looks. She sighed and looked back at him.
" i would love to, honestly, but you probably could get a better tutor." she said looking down.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments He looked at her. "Please, if I don't get a tutor soon, I will be kicked off of the football team." He whispered to her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit her lip and looked up at him. She sighed and gave in.
" alright, but when do you want to meet up?" she asked.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "I will give you more on when exactly. Go to the side of the school when school is over." He instructed her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded slowly, and walked of rushing to her next class.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Nick then walked to his next class which was Bio.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((ff?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena gathered her bag and went to the side of the school, as she was told to and waited patiently for Nick.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Nick came out minute later. He saw her waiting. Looking both ways, he made sure that no one was looking.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She saw him making his towards her. She bit her lip and glanced around seeing no one was paying much attention to them, thankfully.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments He walked up to her, "Not today, but tomorrow head to the library." He told her. I will let you choose when you want to tutor me, but we will always be at the library." He instructed her as he handed a piece of paper.

message 50: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne ((Going through them and cleaning up are you guys still doing this))

« previous 1