What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. healing paranormal creatures war kings forbidden fighting /s

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (drizztthedragonfaerie) | 85 comments there is a war going on and a girl healer is taught by someone close to her how to fight even though it is forbidden. the girl saves someone from the battle from the enemy I think he is a prince and hen patches him up and takes him to her hut. they are burned out because she can fight he takes her home with him and its in another demention they fall in love it turns out that her father is really the king one region and her mothers ancestors are somehow connected to dragons and magic. they have I think unicorn or winged horses I can't remember. read this about two years ago it is I believe part of a series

message 2: by Arielle Rae (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:01PM) (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Can it be Duality? It had mind talking horses... Juts re-read it and it fits exactly what you said

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (drizztthedragonfaerie) | 85 comments yeah it is thanks for telling me what it is. sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was away from my computer for a couple days

message 4: by Arielle Rae (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Its alright... Glad to have helped!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Duality (other topics)