The Liberal Politics & Current Events Book Club discussion

oppression / discrimination > Family Stiffs Restaurant Server On $100 Bill Because They 'Did Not Agree With Her Lifestyle'

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Alicja (new)

Alicja (darkwingduckie7) | 228 comments So LGBTs don't deserve to be paid for a job well done? This is ridiculous and it seems to keep happening!

message 3: by Naomi V (new)

Naomi V (naomi_v) | 432 comments this is just a new way to bully people. (and get out of leaving a tip, of course. cheap assholes.)

message 4: by Steve (new)

Steve Lee Sr (bigdaddysteve) | 1 comments It is unfortunate that we must share the planet with idiots/bigots, but they do serve to make us appreciate the people who are kind, decent, and loving.

message 6: by scherzo♫ (new)

scherzo♫ (pjreads) | 35 comments Either receipt could be faked -- need to see the credit card bill.

message 7: by Alicja (new)

Alicja (darkwingduckie7) | 228 comments *facepalm* If they have the receipt and a credit card statement copy then I tend to believe them. That waitress (and whoever helped her do this, if anyone) is a total bitch who should apologize profusely. There is too much hate in this world that we don't need to manufacture more. I am so, so angry right now... that was completely wrong and disgusting to do.

message 8: by Alicja (new)

Alicja (darkwingduckie7) | 228 comments night music -- bring on the clowns ♫ wrote: "Either receipt could be faked -- need to see the credit card bill."

The article did say the customers produced a credit card statement showing the bigger amount.

message 9: by scherzo♫ (new)

scherzo♫ (pjreads) | 35 comments Oh, I missed that.

message 10: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (rr33) | 478 comments another update: the waitress is suspended from the restaurant

http://news.yahoo.com/waitress-who-re...