Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Character Stuff > Attention to Oversights

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments If you note an issue with a character after they have been posted to the CHARACTERS topic, bring attention to it here. Be sure to mention both the name of the character and the creator. Only address one character per post, please. The moderators will keep this topic up-to-date by deleting comments that have been addressed, so be sure to check this topic frequently, as it may not show up as having new comments in your feed.

message 2: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments "Gryffindor" is spelled wrong in Sage Maggie Roberts' profile: "Douglas Roberts - Father; 35; Ministry of Magic Worker; Former Griffendor".

message 3: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments "Sage has a little rebel side of her though, she likes to explore at night time."

The comma should be a semicolon.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Jess, Ollivander should have 2 ls in wand Description for Sage.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Woolfie: for Ender...

Length: "12 ½ Inches" | "½" should be '1/2', please.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 1149 comments Woolfie for Rick...

Position: "Quidditch Instructor" | Should be 'Flying Instruction; Quidditch Referee'

message 7: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Sarah, for Cassandra Diamant...

Shouldn't Justin be listed as her half-brother?

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Done! Thanks.

message 9: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments :)

message 10: by C, Head of Gryffindor (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 354 comments Angel, for Adalia...

"The McLaughlin's were always very prejudiced towards muggle-borns, and even now they haven't let go of their ways." | "The McLaughlin's" should be "The McLaughlins".