Black Butler discussion

London > The streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 313 comments Mod
Sebastian leaped from roof to roof as he followed Drocell. He saw him turn to someone or something in the shadows.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 313 comments Mod
The butler stayed in the shadows of a chimney and watched silently.

Sebastian watched and then disappeared.

message 4: by Raven (last edited Nov 20, 2013 04:33PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita began to make her daily rounds checking on who would be... next. 'Such a gruesome thought to die at the hands of someone like me... I just thought you died and that's it... Not be... Scheduled like such...' She thought heavily then sighed aloud touching the handle of her axe.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Luke walked along the streets. He was bored, his shop was low on custemors and he was just out to buy some tarot cards for the shop's cover story as being a dark fortune tellin shop or soemthing like that.

message 6: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita noticed the dark haired man walking and she stopped upon one of the roof tops, leaning over slightly, and stared at him curiously.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 164 comments Luke peered into a toy store labeled 'fantom' or whatever. A se of cards caught his eye, twirling a pitch black dagger in hand out of a habit he developed for some unknown reason. He scratched his black hair with it thoughtfully. Should he get it? hmm...

message 8: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita became slightly interested what the man was doing out so late. "Hmm..." She became slightly uneasy of it but also to the fact she felt a chill, as if someone was watching her. 'I think I might be going insane... ugh' she thought unpleasantly and pulled out a cigarette to smoke to ease her nerves.

message 9: by Lyric (last edited Nov 21, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments Ebony gave a small laugh as she walked with one of the young boys of town who was put in her charge for the afternoon, who she was now taking home since the sun had wished them goodnight. She spun around to in front of him and tossed mom up into her arms, the three year old giggling away as he held his babysitter around the neck. Ebony made sure the basket on her arm remained in place from their treats they made for the boys mother.

message 10: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments ((Pixie it's still dark would you like to tweek your time line slightly?))

message 11: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments ((Oh sorry didn't notice that! Thank you though!))

message 12: by Raven (last edited Nov 21, 2013 03:47PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments ((Lol your welcome I should've been more detailed about that.))

Rita took a long drag of her cigarette as she kept over-looking the young man, but then the sound of laughter pulled her out of her thoughts. She directed her attention towards a young woman whom was holding a child and basket. Rita held onto the handle of her axe with one hand and the other axe. 'I may be a Reaper but at least I could just watch over her. a woman and child at this time of night is just not safe...'

message 13: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments Ebony held the child gently in her arms, his curly blonde haired head resting in the crook of her neck. She lightly hummed a lullaby.

"Miss Ebony, who do you say I am tired?"

"Jeff suis sonmolent"

"...how do you say I love you mommy? I want to say it to mommy when I get home."

"Je t'aime Maman." She soothed as she came closer to the home, her heels clicking and her dress brushing lightly against the ground. She coo'd the boy as she knocked on the door, the exchange was quick, the boy struggling to say the French he was taught. Ebony was paid and she handed over the baskets of treats. Ebony giggled a goodbye and slipped down the stairs gracefully.

message 14: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita sighed obviously she was being way too paranoid about a single woman's safety, but there are different creatures and people like herself out to get people like that woman and child. 'Ugh... Whatever...' she grumpily sighed and lit another cigarette for the one she lit only minutes ago had all been smoked away. "I followed this woman home for no reason! I...I don't even know why I even care..." she huffed out the smoke she inhaled and took another long drag ," I need a drink..."

message 15: by Lyric (last edited Nov 21, 2013 05:55PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments Ebony hummed a bit then began to sing under her breath." Alouette, gentille alouette,
Alouette, je te plumerai...
Je te plumarai la tete
Je te plumarai la tete..." She giggled a bit at the end, the giggle turning a bit mad as she did a little twirl so she was walking backwards. Her singing went to mumbling.

"
Lark, nice lark,
Lark, I will pluck you.

I will pluck your head.
I will.....pluck....your head" Ebony drifted a bit, pausing, her smile locked in place.
"And your head! And your head!
Lark! Lark!
O-o-o-oh"She suddenly continued.

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita hearing the song of a woman singing turned her attention back to her ," The Hell..." She stared at the strange woman who sang such a strange melody.

message 17: by Lyric (last edited Nov 21, 2013 06:04PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments ((Lol you probably know the song, rather famous. Aha ha))

Ebony sang on, in her native tongue along with English on what she would do to this poor lark. Plucking the feathers from its back, neck, eyes, beak, wings, legs, tail, and head. Funny how this was a song thought to young children in France.

message 18: by Raven (last edited Nov 21, 2013 06:27PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments "Hmph... Creepy girl..." she said it louder then she meant as she continued to smoke and look at the strange woman, then pulling her attention back to the man who was still peering into the store window. 'Such strange people tonight...' she thought as she jumped down to the streets, landing softly on the tips of her toes then to her platforms.

message 19: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "Hm? Maybe creepy is a good thing."Ebony said stopping next to the woman. "Bonsoir Mademoiselle." She said in her soft voice with a slight curtsy. "If I am creepy, then no one will bother me as much no?"

message 20: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments When Rita jumped down from the rooftops she hadn't even noticed the girl approach her. She was slightly surprised she just came up to talk to her, a complete strange. "Huh... Well...I suppose..." she began to speak ," But you really shouldn't be out here alone..." she took a dragged of her cigarette and blew it off to the side.

message 21: by Lyric (last edited Nov 21, 2013 06:35PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "Well then merci Mademoiselle." Ebony said with an airy giggle as she gave a curtsy. "But I can handle my self rather well. I am a big fille...girl I mean." Ebony said switching between the two languages in quick progression. She had never truly practiced her English much when she was a small fille and now was suffering for it, switching back to her native tounge accidentally.

message 22: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita nodded her head 'This woman says nothing of my axe nor does she run away... Definitely need to keep track of such a human...' her thought trailed off. "Well Au revoir..." she began to walk off still slightly off of the woman's personality.

message 23: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 114 comments "Au revior belle dame! Avoir une belle nuit!" Ebony called to her as she walked, wishing the beautiful lady and good night that rested ahead.

message 24: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita flung her arm up and waved goodbye to her as she walked off cigarette in hand. 'Strange woman... But she seems okay to me...'

message 25: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments Reika yanked her sister around a corner and sank down the wall, her faint breathing coming out as fog. Tora didn't react, kneeling down next to Reika and squinting a little. She'd lost her glasses when they ran and now needed guidance.

message 26: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 72 comments Tora blinked, the dark blue of her eyes unfocused at she tried to look at the man in front of them. "What...? Are you with the police?" she mumbled, trying to shield her unconscious sister.

message 27: by Raven (last edited Nov 25, 2013 06:04PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita had lingered back into town in the streets. She saw yet another young lady with a strange man facing her.

'This is a bit off...' she thought wanting to reach for her hidden axe, but held back as she approached them.

message 28: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Hearing his words Rita jumped between the man and two girls as she ushered them back, then she made eye contact with the man before her.

"W-what the hell..." Rita was taken a bit back. Standing before her was the man, puppet more like it, Dorcell.

"Y-you... You were reported back to us as deceased! Killed by a demon! H-how are you standing before me!" Rita shouted as she snapped her grip on her axe, swinging it so it rested on her shoulder.

message 29: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments She scoffed ,"... Not if it interferes with my line of work!"

message 30: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Again she merely huffed at him ," As if..."

She turned towards the girls ," You two scram before your next on my list..." Maybe scaring them away is best thing she could do.

She swung her axe to front ," Well it is just you and I Dorcell..."

message 31: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments "Augh!" She gasped from the sudden tightness around her shoulders.

'No. This is not how it's suppose to end! Not this time...' she brought herself back to reality as she stood her ground wrapping the strings around her hand and pulling Dorcell close enough for her to grip his arm.

"I have a pretty deadly grip here you see Dorcell..." She squeezed tighter onto his arm hoping to crush it.

message 32: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments "Mistress..." the word trailed off of her tongue, as she crushed his arm that was left behind. She brought herself back down to reality as she chopped through the strings to release the girls. "Now run you idiots!"

" Now who would want to fix such a broken thing like you!" she shouted as she jumped on to the rooftop across from him.

message 33: by Raven (last edited Nov 25, 2013 07:19PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita dodged out of the way of his strings.

'Hm! Close call I can not afford to be day dreaming... And where the hell is everyone... No back up... means... No!' she thought to herself.

"Pfft! As if that matters..." She yells as she rushed him swinging her axe and trying to reach for his throat.

message 34: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments "Augh!" She fell with a thud. "Damn it!" As she cursed under her breath she reached for her axe and swung at his legs and the strings trying to find a way to move him or release herself from his hold.

message 35: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments "As if!" Rita snapped. She scrambled out of his strings and gripped the axe once more.

'I am getting no where with this fight... At this rate I'll become exhausted just from running around after him...' she thought irritated and frustrated.

message 36: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita saw his gaze drop to his shoulder.

'Just... Maybe.' she thought with a bit of technical planning before she gripped on the axe tighter and ran towards him swinging at his shoulder.

message 37: by Raven (last edited Nov 26, 2013 09:38PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments 'Damn it' she thought anger seeping through her teeth.

"Get the hell over here!" she shouted, trying yet again to go after the puppet master.

( That is what Drocell would be classified as right? Correct me if I am wrong.)

message 38: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments (( Lol alright! ))

Rita managed to barely dodge the strings rushing towards her by diving down.

She growled under her breath as she climb to her feet.

message 39: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita decided it was about high time to make some bold move... She ran forward as she flung her axe at the Puppeteer.

Nakato had just walked out of the undertaker's shop and walked into the street.

message 41: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments From the kick Rita could taste the iron that was her blood, as more of the strings wrapped around her body constricting her, and Drocell kicked her off the roof.

Rita awaited to feel the ground a fall from such a height would damage her for sure, and she knew this very well.

'I am reckless... Stupid... and reckless' she thought to herself.

message 42: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments (( Jack Frost? ;____; Hewo...)

((I am not sure where to come in))

message 44: by Raven (last edited Dec 01, 2013 09:44PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments ((Lol right now would be awesome Rita is falling and can't move due to the strings of wires and Drocell ran off. ;___; ))

((okay))

He could hear someone fall; he walked to the spot where the person would most likely land and caught her.

message 46: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments Rita squeezed her eyes shut as she braced herself for the cobbled streets, but it never came. She felt the arms of another and slowly peeked her eyes open to see a young man with black hair had caught her, but then looked back down.

"I-I'm sorry... You didn't have to catch me..." she said but her thoughts say otherwise.

'Thank the heavens... Haha heavens... Reaper puns...' she laughed to herself.

He let her down slowly, he did not laugh at the reaper joke.

message 48: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments ((The last line was only her thought. sorry i'll be more specific next time on her thoughts.))

She got to her feet then stared at the wires wrapped around her too many even for herself to count.

"Um could you possibly help me just a bit more?" she sighed.

"Sure." Took his sword and cut the strings.

message 50: by Raven (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 221 comments "Ugh! I do not believe I let him get the best of me!" she thought out loud as she grabbed her axe that had long before fallen before her from the alley way.

« previous 1