Kindle Deals discussion

Arial Burnz
This topic is about Arial Burnz
How to Email a Book to your Kindle & FREE Paranormal Books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arial (new)

Arial Burnz (arialburnz) I have some free books to share AND I just thought I would share a tip on how you can e-mail a book to your Kindle OR how to access the e-mail address for your Kindle so authors can send you their books directly to your device! I do this with my beta readers and those who win my eBooks in contests and promotions.

Here's the link to my author blog with instructions: http://arialburnz.blogspot.com/2013/1...

With that being said...my novel Midnight Conquest is FREE on GoodReads, Amazon, B&N, Kobo & iTunes. So if you go to Amazon, you can download Midnight Conquest for free...

Join my VIP Club at www.ArialBurnz.com and you'll get other free vampire stuff, as well.

If you share your Kindle address with me, I'll send you MIDNIGHT CONQUEST and two erotic paranormal short stories directly to your device. At present, these stories are no longer available to the general public:
One To Die For by Arial Burnz Hot Rod Haunting (Les Petites Morts Series) by Arial Burnz

Get your neck brace ready! These short stories have quite a twist ending!

I hope you enjoy the freebies and I hope to hear from you!!

Arial ;)

message 2: by Monica (new)

Monica Reents (moreents) Thank you so much for posting this!! I hadn't thought about using my kindle email address. I do Beta reading for a couple of authors and this will make it so much easier! I shared this on my Twitter and Google+; I think more people will enjoy this information!

Thank you for sharing your books with me! I look forward to reading them. My Kindle email address is
kmreents_71@kindle.com

Thanks again :)
Monica Reents

message 3: by Arial (new)

Arial Burnz (arialburnz) Woo hoo!! SENT! Make sure you've added me as an approved sender of documents: arial@arialburnz.com ;)

Thank you thank you thank you! And give it about 5-10 minutes for them to show up on your device. They'll be under the "Docs" section of your Kindle.

message 4: by Monica (new)

Monica Reents (moreents) Thank YOU! I'm very much looking forward to reading your books :) I will be sure to write reviews. I just now added you to the approved senders list on Amazon. I'm going to join your VIP club as well...I love your blog!

message 5: by Monica (new)

Monica Reents (moreents) I'm sorry but...can I ask you to resend your books :}
I added you to my approved senders list but it was after you sent them...

Thank you!

By the way...I am actually wearing a neck brace lol I thought that was funny when I read that you recommend it while reading your books :D ....so I'm ready!

message 6: by Arial (new)

Arial Burnz (arialburnz) No worries!! I'm resending now! :D

LOL!!!! I'm sorry to hear you're wearing a neck brace, but I'm glad you're prepared! Hee hee!!

message 7: by Arial (new)

Arial Burnz (arialburnz) Monica wrote: "Thank YOU! I'm very much looking forward to reading your books :) I will be sure to write reviews. I just now added you to the approved senders list on Amazon. I'm going to join your VIP club a..."

Awww! I just read this post. Sorry for the delay! I'm so glad you enjoy my site!! Looking forward to sending out all the freebies for my VIP Members! Woo hoo!!

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica Reents (moreents) Thank you!!! :)

message 9: by Arial (new)

Arial Burnz (arialburnz) And Thank YOU for signing up for the VIP Club. Registration confirmed and I've added your Kindle address to your profile. ;)

message 10: by Monica (new)

Monica Reents (moreents) That's great! ...and I am trying to decide which book to read first :D

I can't thank you enough for sharing all 3 books! I look forward to being a member of your VIP club!

message 11: by Arial (new)

Arial Burnz (arialburnz) Read the shorts first. They're REALLY quick! Then you can enjoy the nice cozy, full-length book. ;)