Think Galactic discussion

Suggestions for Jan - Jun books?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Lodder (jlodder) | 167 comments It's that time again. We're picking books for Jan - Jun, 2014 at next month's book group; feel to post any suggestions here.

message 2: by Elsiekate (new)

Elsiekate i'll think if i have any suggestions, but in the meantime, i wanted to let y'all know that nicola griffith is doing a reading from her new book, _hild_ at women and children first bookstore, dec. 4, 7:30. i can't go because of messiah dress rehearsal, but i wish i could!! and it might turn out to be a book suggestion.

message 3: by John (new)

John Lodder (jlodder) | 167 comments Update: the Nicola Griffith reading has been canceled:

http://www.womenandchildrenfirst.com/...

message 4: by Gremlin (new)

Gremlin | 50 comments So, my company holiday party has been scheduled for the same night as our next book group. Aaaiiieee!

I'm going to try to come for the tale end of the group, but if I can't, I'll be sure to send any suggestions via text.

message 5: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Itah | 5 comments Any luck picking? Ivote for the true meaning of smekday!

message 6: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Itah | 5 comments Also dates please? Id like to come to more!

message 7: by John (new)

John Lodder (jlodder) | 167 comments We're picking tonight (Thursday), will post titles and dates here and on the web site.