Book-A-Holics, Not So Anonymous discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Previous BOTM Discussions > December: Fiction

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) | 698 comments Mod
What would you like to read in a general fiction? This can include Science fiction, historical fiction, romance, etc!

message 2: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 8 comments Ready Player One
A Game of Thrones
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Maybe so me Stephen King novels as well?

message 3: by Little Bee (new)

Great! I have been wanting to start Game of Thrones....I have also wanted to read the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo as well!

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments Ready Player One was a great book! One of my favorites I read this year! I am also someone who has said I need to read Game of Thrones, but it's such a huge series.

message 5: by Pat (new)

Pat (goodreadscomncpat) I don't know if this is feasible, but what if we each read a book, and discuss it here? I've read Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, excellent book. I don't think I'm ready to dive into Game of Thrones. Just throwing out the suggestion, now worries if no one wants to do it.

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments Pat wrote: "I don't know if this is feasible, but what if we each read a book, and discuss it here? I've read Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, excellent book. I don't think I'm ready to dive into Game of Thrones. ..."

Each of us read a different book? I'm curious to the idea just wanna flush it out in my own head!

message 7: by Little Bee (new)

I am up for trying anything! Especially anything that is new and different!

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie I love Jodi Picoult. Also, Wally Lamb has a new one out. Up for anything really.....

Perhaps we can vote on the group read this month & start reading next month? Just a thought.....

message 9: by Little Bee (new)

Julie- I started this group in November and it recently took off. starting a read in January sounds perfect! any suggestions and I will get a poll going :)

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments :opens nook library: oh I've got plenty of those! lol

Teardrop (Teardrop, #1) by Lauren Kate Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole A Conspiracy of Alchemists (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, #1) by Liesel Schwarz to name a few!

message 11: by Julie (last edited Dec 11, 2013 10:16PM) (new)

Julie Hmmmm.....so many books, so little time! LOL

Here are my suggestions:

We Are Water by Wally Lamb Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain Morning Glory by Sarah Jio

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.