Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > goodreads - how do you....?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments ok here is a topic that has probably been covered before but am not such a great listener so...

How do you just mark all the topics read and start over? I am a bit overwhelmed by all the NEW comments and would just like to start from today forward

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Go to the group's page, then click on "all unread". At the bottom of the page of all the unread, there's a link to mark all as read.

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I'm sorry, Kevin, that's not acceptable. Suck it up and read the threads. You will be tested later.

:)

message 4: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
No way, man. I restart threads all the time.

Just click "mark all as read" and you're golden. Then it's a brand new day.

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori I agree - all the large red numbers are intimidating!

message 6: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments ok RA. drudging through every new post. funny thing...they all end up at cheese and neko case

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments thanks to all. i have a fresh start

message 8: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
cheese and neko case and poo and sports

message 9: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) neko poo rises to the top.

message 10: by TxLadyForever (new)

TxLadyForever | 190 comments Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "ok here is a topic that has probably been covered before but am not such a great listener so...

How do you just mark all the topics read and start over? I am a bit overwhelmed by all the NEW c..."

read em and it will happen for you! :)

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments thanks TX, but no thanks. i am the guy who gets in some threads and does not get in others. if i wasn't at least somewhat in on the start i won't just jump in later. any topic that has poop or most things political in it i won't start

message 12: by TxLadyForever (new)

TxLadyForever | 190 comments yeah I understand! some days it goes slow and some days so fast you don't know what you miss!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.