Aussie Readers discussion

Finding Home
This topic is about Finding Home
Archives > Giveaway: eBook YA Bundle (INT ends 19th Nov)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sheree | 53 comments Win an awesome YA bundle (5 ebooks) - WORDS ONCE SPOKEN by Carly Drake, CHILDREN OF THE MIST by Jenny Brigalow, FINDING HOME by Lauren K McKellar, A MISSING PEACE by Beth Fred, RIDING ON AIR by Maggie Gilbert.

International, giveaway ends 19th November

Enter here: http://teddyree-theeclecticreader.blo...

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 59160 comments Mod
Words Once Spoken by Carly Drake
The Children of the Mist by Jenny Brigalow
Finding Home by Lauren K. McKellar
A Missing Peace by Beth Fred
Riding On Air by Maggie Gilbert

There you go Sheree. If you link the books it's easier for everyone to check them out before entering your great competitions:)

Sheree | 53 comments Brenda wrote: "Words Once Spoken by Carly Drake
The Children of the Mist by Jenny Brigalow
Finding Home by [author:Lauren K. McKel..."

aww thanks Brenda :)

message 4: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

This is finished now isn't it Sheree? Drawn yesterday?

Sheree | 53 comments Brenda wrote: "This is finished now isn't it Sheree? Drawn yesterday?"

Yes Brenda, I've just put the new Fantasy giveaway up and finally figured out how to add the links (duh) lol

Sheree | 53 comments After it's drawn I usually delete the post, running a bit behind this week :)

message 7: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

OK no worries:) You don't need to delete it though, you can just archive it if you want....totally up to you:)

Sheree | 53 comments Brenda wrote: "OK no worries:) You don't need to delete it though, you can just archive it if you want....totally up to you:)"

umm how do I archive Brenda? the only option I can see is edit or delete?

message 9: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

At the very top of the thread after your (INT ends 19th Nov) you'll see a little "edit". Because you created the thread, you can edit it there. There is a drop-down box for you to choose any folder you wish to place this particular thread into....just click on "archive" and "save"...

Sheree | 53 comments Brenda wrote: "At the very top of the thread after your (INT ends 19th Nov) you'll see a little "edit". Because you created the thread, you can edit it there. There is a drop-down box for you to choose any folder..."

got it! Thanks Brenda :)

message 11: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

You're welcome Sheree:)