twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > I'm new

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richelle (new)

Richelle A. | 18 comments just joined this whole website actually. i love twilight. I've read the books quite a few times. Especially now that I'm read austen's Emma. It's pretty slow. I would like to get a couple book suggestions. If any one has time, that is. Thanks so much. :) -Richelle

message 2: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Hey Richelle! Welcome to the crazy group!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the awesome group! :)

message 4: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Haha Melzz! Then welcome to the awesome crazy group.

message 5: by Richelle (new)

Richelle A. | 18 comments BookGeek wrote: "Haha Melzz! Then welcome to the awesome crazy group."

thanks guys :) so nice

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Welcome!!!

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie heyy. well u probably know im iluvcatz, i dont LOVE twilight, but i like it. ive read twilight, new moon, and eclipse/

message 8: by Richelle (new)

Richelle A. | 18 comments hi! nice to meet you! thanks for being so welcoming!

message 9: by Elena (last edited Jun 17, 2009 06:42AM) (new)

Elena Hubner | 64 comments did u not read breaking dawn iluv cat?

hi Richelle!

message 10: by ♫ Tina ♫ (last edited Jun 18, 2009 07:03PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 130 comments Richelle wrote: "just joined this whole website actually. i love twilight. I've read the books quite a few times. Especially now that I'm read austen's Emma. It's pretty slow. I would like to get a couple book sugg..."

umm well for book sug. id say the vampire diaries are pretty good

message 11: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 Richelle wrote: "just joined this whole website actually. i love twilight. I've read the books quite a few times. Especially now that I'm read austen's Emma. It's pretty slow. I would like to get a couple book sugg..."

umm vampire kisses series is good

message 12: by Richelle (new)

Richelle A. | 18 comments thank you so much. ive been thinking about the vampire diaries. i havent heard of the vampire kisses series though. ill have to check it out!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hello!

message 14: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments claudia wrote: "hello!"

welcome

message 15: by Susan C (last edited Jun 26, 2009 07:44AM) (new)

Susan C (somersetpurplegmailcom) Hi everyone! I just joined. I am currently reading Twilight and have enjoyed the first 100 or so pages.

It's kinda funny how I started. A friend said they were awesome and addictive. So I bought the first two. Boy you gotta love those covers. I didn't begin reading them, waiting for months. I decided to put them on paperbackswap.com because I didn't think I was going to like them. Well someone asked for Twilight and I decided what the heck, I'll read the first chapter. Now I'm hooked. I sent her a message telling her I would mail it out Mon. or Tues., so I'm making sure I read at 100 pages each day.

Now that I like them and love the covers, I want them all to keep on the shelves of my library/office. I bought another copy of Twilight from Walmart yesterday, since I promised to give my original one away.

So after I've said all that, I must admit I'm hooked and looking forward to the rest of the series.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Arent we all? :)

message 17: by Richelle (new)

Richelle A. | 18 comments thats an awesome story susan! it took me a while to pick up the series too. i moved to a small town in iowa and the library was the only thing in town besides the gingersnap (gas station that people hung out at) lol. i picked it up and was hooked. have a great time with the series. i know i did.

message 18: by Susan C (new)

Susan C (somersetpurplegmailcom) Thanks for the welcoming comments!

message 19: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Carmichael (kacarm15) Where at in Iowa, Richelle? I'm in Cedar Rapids and just joined the website and group too!

message 20: by Richelle (new)

Richelle A. | 18 comments i was living in union by eldora and in marshalltown. i worked at the perkin's in marshalltown. i worked there with a girl her lived in cedar rapids.

message 21: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 1 comments hey i'm new too. just got to the hang of this forum posting thing ^^;
my cousin kinda made me join & its actually a good place for suggestions.
recently i've just gotten hooked on books
& i own all twilight books, they are amazing & i DO love them (:
for the people who have read Vampire Academy, was it good? i'm on the first page because i just got it from my cousin

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice to meet you Melanie, and the forums are great to post in. You should get a lot of responses. :)

message 23: by Richelle (new)

Richelle A. | 18 comments hi melanie! i havent read the vampire academy. but ive heard it's good. i see you've caught the vampire fever the rest of us have. :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the Werewolf fever, with a mild case of Vampire chills. ;)

message 25: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) hi every1 am also new 2 this site twilight saga is my all time fave books cant pick my fave out of them!
a book series i wud suggest wud be the mortal instruments(there is 3 in this set) they are really gud not so much about vampires although they are in it. its more about the demon hunters its still very gud and is actually my 2nd fave after the twilight saga

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 19 comments Hi Melaine, hi Kaitie! I hope you have as much fun as I do in this group!

(I've been a member for longer than it seems, cuz I only post when I feel the need. I've read the entire series though, and I've seen the first movie! Loovee it! All of it: the twisted interlocking myths about vampires and werewolves along with Stephanie Meyres own (dreamlike) interpretation, vampires that sparkle, and hot guys in the film to make the critiqing all worth while!) XD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Christa (call me Chris) wrote: "I've been a member for longer than it seems, cuz I only post when I feel the need."

So you probably know more about me, than I do you. Hehe, in any case. Nice to meet you, Chris!

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 19 comments Sure no problem!

message 29: by Amiee (new)

Amiee | 37 comments hi everyone just kinda dropped in 2 say hi :)

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 19 comments Hello! How's it goin Amiee?

message 31: by Amiee (new)

Amiee | 37 comments pretty gud thanks.U?