Story Ideas Roleplay discussion

Itherian Roleplay > Itheria Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 168 comments Mod
It's the mid 1600s in Itheria, a country of fair people. Princess Tiressa Naliah Ienna is 13, and she's been hiding all her life. You see, she's supposed to be fair like her parents, but instead, she's tan, with black hair, like the Kirenland slaves. She lives behind her long sleeves and veils, so no one can see her - everyone thinks it's because she's horribly pockmarked. Her only friend is the maid she's had since she was a small child, Kallen. She is the exact opposite of Tiressa in her appearance - she is blonde and green-eyed, as Itherians are supposed to be.

message 2: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((I think we should set it in court, maybe?))

message 4: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((Hmm.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((why not?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Katt lied,thieved, and pickpocketed her way through the streets of the capital.

message 8: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Yet another boring dinner at the castle. Tiressa wished she could watch the Kirenland dancers out on the streets, instead of being stuck in the castle. Excusing herself, she went up to her room.

(('twould be interesting if Katt got into the castle...))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((very interesting . . .**laughs evily**))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Katt grinned recklessly as she moved, like a shadow, towards the castle. She had been eagerly awaiting this moment since Sabbath Day Market when a trader had given her plans of the castle. It had cost a small fortune, but to a thief like Katt it was worth it.
She slipped through a hatch on the Eastern side of the castle, checking to make sure her dagger was safley hidden within her tunic. And her Book. Especially her Book. Katt's book was a leather bound journal that she had stolen from one of her more profitable ventures. She was writing the story of her life in it, so when she went to the gallows,she would not be forgotten.

message 11: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Gazing out from her balcony, Tiressa saw someone slipping towards the castle. She wondered who it could be.

((She should get into Tiressa's room or something. :D))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((okidae!))
Katt placed a small hat on her head and donned a serving-lady's robe. Now she would not arouse suspicion. For good measure,she grabbed a handful of laundry. She rambled around, stuffing treasures into her pockets. Only minor goods, for now.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Where should Kallen be?))

message 14: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((In Tiressa's chambers, I suppose.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She hovered briefly over a statue of a perching hawk before slipping it into her bag. Thomas, her falconer friend, would appreaciare it.
Silently she ascended the great curving stairs.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Ugh, sorry if I'm not being any help, I just don't know what to do.))

message 17: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((Just have her walk over to Tiressa and say something. Maybe about the mysterious woman downstairs.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik hid behind the corner. He sighed.

message 19: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((And the mysterious black-haired man.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((...))

message 21: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((lol))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((scary...))

message 23: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((*is bored*))

"Kallen!" Tiressa called. "Help me out of this stuffy dress."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik saw Tiressa. He flet the lasso in his hand. He crept up behind her, raising the rope.

message 25: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Gasping, Tiressa spun around. Too late, she realized she didn't have a veil on. Now he would ask why a slave was in such fine clothes.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik flung the lasso at her. The noose went over her head, he pulled the rope tightly around her neck.

message 27: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Clawing at her neck, Tiressa said, "Please... sir.. don't... let... you... go..." in a rather strangled voice.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik stared at her coldly with emotionless black eyes...

message 29: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Tiressa managed to draw her breath before her strength failed her. She let out a scream. Better they find out she wasn't like them while she was alive than for them to find her dead.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik stood there motionlessly, pulling the noose tighter and tigher.

message 31: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

In her struggle, Tiressa managed to kick over a large lamp. The shards flew, and the stand keeled over and hit Erik.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik shrugged off the shards of glass, he was wearing a black chain mail cloak that sheilded him.

message 33: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((but it was an iron stand! LOL))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Kallen heard a scream and ran to her mistress's room to find a man choking her friend with a rope. Her eyes widened as she wildly looked around for a knife.

message 35: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((yay! Kallen shall save me!))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((If you want her to. How should she go about it?))

message 37: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((I don't know, distract the guy or something))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik was still pulling the noose tighter, but just then,a peice of cloth that the broken lamp fell on randomly caought on fire. he dropped the lasso, and fled the room.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Katt bumped into a man on her way up the staircase with a lasso in his hand. She decided yo draw suspicion away from herself.
"Assasain!" she cried. "Assasain in the castle."
Chuckling,she slipped away, not knowing the truth of her words.

message 40: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Shaking, and blue from lack of breath, Tiressa stared at the stairs.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Katt swiped a few more objects nad his her bag outside before returnning with a fresh sack,which she hurridly stuffed the laundry into.

message 42: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

((Is she coming into Tiressa's room?))

message 43: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Jun 16, 2009 06:03PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Are you alright?" Kallen asked worriedly as she knelt at Tiressa's side.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik, kicked open a hidden panel that no one knew about, in the side of the wall, and then slid it shut. NOBODY SAW HIM!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Gasping, Tiressa managed to speak. "I-I don't know. Get me into my veil before anyone comes. Quick!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik sighed.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Kallen nodded and grabbed Tiressa's veil, helping her put it on.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Erik moed through a secret tunnel inside the wall. He cursed himself for not being able to kill the brat. He finaly got to another panel, slit it open a crack, and watched...

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Does Kallen have any training with any sort of weapon anything?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk, isnt she ur charrie?))

« previous 1 3 4 5