Story Ideas Roleplay discussion

Old Kingdom Roleplay > Old Kingdom Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am a Decendant of the Old Kingdom, the Elder Age. But a new age is beginning, threatening to erase the Elder Age from history's walls. We must unite and rescue the Old Kingdom scrolls from the hands of the Ur-Lord Kyaan. We are the Sarafang.

Sarafang are a dying breed. They are the cat-folk, Decendants from the Old Kingdom. Sarafang are winged cats, walking upright,wielding weapons and fighting to save their legacy.
The Descendants must band together against the twisted, New Age Sarafang and rescue the Elder Scrolls and share them with the world.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((I'm assuming this is the background? And the characters are cats?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes,and the characters are sort of upwalking cats with fur,but then human hair and wings))

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2009 07:05AM) (new)

Kaja sprinted through the forest,obsidian blades clutched in eitheir paw((with her now opposable thumbs!)). A New Kingdom Patrol had discovered her hiding place. The Descendants had to be warned. Now.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Do Kyaan and Kesi know each other?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((kk, just tryin' to figure out a way to start))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyaan sat upon his gilded throne. "Kesi!" he called imperiously.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "What?" she snapped from her position behind him, tail swishing in irritation.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh,did I put that he's the ruler? sorry!))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyaan tilted his head and her,black wings unfolding with the lurking menace of a thunderstorm.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'd do better to speak to the Ur-Lord in a more respectful tone," he snarled. His new-found power had changed him. He had once been Kesi's best friend,now he was a twisted monster that sat upon a throne of deceit.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((No, you didn't, but that's okay.))

She bared her teeth in a snarl. "Yes, and you'd better shape up before I have to bite you."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The Ur-Lord was surprised at this threat. From one of his lowly subjects! "Bite me!" he snarled wildly,"Bite me? Ha! I'd have you thrown in the dungeon for life!"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "You've changed," she told him simply before turning her back and walking away.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyaan stood and paced over to where Kesi was standing (not kneeling he noted angrily). "Any way," he hissed. "The reason I summoned you here,most loyal of all commanders."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyaan's eyes narrowed and he grabbed her wrist. "But for the better!" he screeched. "Embrace that! A New Age is beginning and I am to ne ruler of it!"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She wrenched her wrist free, fury rushing through her. "Yet, and what you swore to never betray, you have! Did our friendship mean nothing to you?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kesi,Kesi," he asked cajolingly,"Have I not been good to you? Together we may rule! Together we may conquer!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

His webbed wings flapped. "With me on your side,you could be consort of the New Kingdom!"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She swallowed the tears and sobs that threatened to wrack her. "I just want you back, the way you were before you changed."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyaan had no idea how to reply to this. Wasn't his change for the better? Wasn't oblitherating the Elder Age a good thing?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Kesi sighed when he said nothing, and looked at the ground.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyaan held her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Can you do just one last job for me?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "What?" she asked quietly, looking everywhere but at him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are familliar with the Scrolls of the Elder Age,yes?" he asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I want you to go and retrieve them from the Temple Noor. The Descendants have got wind of it's whereabouts and I need them moved to the safety of the place."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "If I do that, will you try to look again at the good things in life? The things worth smiling and laughing about?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyaan considered, then decided it was probably worth it. He had to erase all traces of the Elder Age,once and for all.
"Yes," he said solemnly,"I will."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She smiled. "Good, and then maybe I'll talk to you after that."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyaan smiled back. "Good,so we have a deal?" He held out a calico paw.

message 34: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 168 comments Mod
"Kaja!" Laren called. "Where are you going?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaja froze. "Laren! A New Kingdom Patrol had found us! We need to warn-" She stopped here to hurl one of her blades and an officer. "The Descendants!" She returned the blade to it's sheathe using a minor summoning spell. "Take to the air!" She lifted off,creating a gust of wind.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She nodded and shook his paw.

message 37: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Laren took off after Kaja. "I'm coming!" she yelled.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaja stopped to wate for Laren. She deflacted an arrow with her sword and tried to become invisable. But she was too drained from her fight.

The Ur-Lord grinned. He liked it when things went his way. "Good,good. Now of with you! You've got work to do."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She nodded, even bowing slightly. "As you wish, Your Majesty." ((lol))

message 40: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

"Kaja, you're exhausted!" Laren said, and projected a shield around them.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaja tried to grin and failed miserably. "I'm fine," she protested,panting. "Come on,we've got to get to the Descendants."

Kyaan watched her go,black wings flapping ominously.

message 42: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

"Alright, but don't try any more magic," Laren warned.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaja glancd upward. "Okay. Unless I absaulotley have to." She spread her wings wider and caught an updraft.

message 44: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Laren soared with Kaja. "So what exactly are we going to do when we get... them?" she asked.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaja lowered her voice. "You mean the scrolls?"

message 46: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

"Yes. Where could we store them?" Nervously she glanced at the ground.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"We had planned to put them in the Temple of Kaein," she said softly. "But that was burned. We are going to attempt to hide them in the Castle Ur."

message 48: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

"Alright... we should rush," Laren said unnecessarily.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaja looked down on the vast expanse of fields. She pulled into a dive and seemingly hit the ground and dissapeared.
She had actually gone through a Transit Tunnel; a hole in the ground visible only to the eyes of Descendants. She grabbed a lantern from one of the brackets and exaimened the earthen tunnel, waiting for Laren to arrive.

message 50: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway], You don't have to be something you're not. (new)

Laren sighed. She hated going underground, but dived anyway.

« previous 1 3