Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover discussion

Do you think there will be a movie for the Gallagher Girls Series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jessica Definetly!It better be awsome!

Shannon  Myers i dont think a movie would do the books justice

Mikaela there is going to be movies for this series

Shannon  Myers darn.......i just think the movie is going to ruin it.......but ill have to see it anyway because i won't be able to NOT go see it!

Jenn i agree completely with u, shannon!

@_@

Sage Steineke if there was i think that willa holand should play cammie:
http://images.buddytv.com/usrimages/u...

and logan lerman should play zach!
http://content7.flixster.com/photo/45...

does anybody agree with me?
whats your guys dream cast?

Shannon  Myers shes perfect fr cammie!.........and hes already playing percy jackson...and he looks more like a josh

Jenn ya hes more of a josh.

@_@

message 9: by Mal (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mal I agree

Abigail i'm not sure if i want it to be a movie or not. i mean i would LOVE to see it on screen, but i don't think the movie would do the book justice and it would make me hate the movie and i don't want to hate it in any form, book or movie. i'll go and see it if it comes out though, because seriously how could you not?

message 11: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn lol, exactly abby. thats how i feel about any movie made from a book!

@_@

Shannon  Myers lol
you said EXACTLY the same thing as i said on the top

message 13: by Ana (new)

Ana tavarez ok the movie might ruin it but it will be awsome and i cant wait to c it cuz there is one

Sarah Myers Okay so i agree with abby but i also want there to be one that would be real cool to have the book come to life. And i think willa holand is perfect for Cammie but Logan Lerman doesn't seem like Zach.. He could be a Josh but I didn't imagine him to have blue eyes and ugh idk

message 15: by Sage (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sage Steineke ally carter did a book chat on "don't judge a girl by her cover" today but i missed it!

if any one you went to the chat, can you tell me what was covered in the chat?
or were either of these questions answered?

#1: in the second book were the blackthorne boys in on the test at the end of the year, or was it a test for them too?

&

#2:in don't judge a girl by her cover, why did cammie's aunt tell her to stay away from zach..because later in the books when she gave cammie zachs jacket she seemed fine...?

Abigail Sage wrote: "ally carter did a book chat on "don't judge a girl by her cover" today but i missed it!

or were either of these ques..."

The chat was crazy! towards the end people kept pretending to be ally and then they started cussing people out. it was insane.

GG3 was what was covered mainly, although there were a lot of things she couldn't tell us because it contained spoilers. She did say cammie's aunt told her to stay away from zach because cammie's aunt knows things. i don't think your first question was answered, but i could've missed it.

and in another chat, it was decided that we wanted to meet once a week, ally won't be there, but you can talk to other GG fans :) it should be fun :) for more details go to http://ggchat.weebly.com

message 17: by Sage (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sage Steineke Abby wrote:
The chat was crazy! towards the end people kept pretending to be ally and then they started cussing people out. it was insane.

GG3 was what was covered mainly, although there were a lot of things she couldn't tell us because it contained spoilers. She did say cammie's aunt told her to stay away from zach because cammie's aunt knows things. i don't think your first question was answered, but i could've missed it.

and in another chat, it was decided that we wanted to meet once a week, ally won't be there, but you can talk to other GG fans :) it should be fun :) for more details go to http://ggchat.weebly.com

thanks! and I will definitely be going to the weekly chats! oh yeah and did ally happen to explain anything else important about the series? or revolving around Zach?

Perla movie movie!!

message 19: by Gurpreet (new) - added it

Gurpreet Nerdperson333 wrote: "i dont think a movie would do the books justice"
soooo tru :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hope there is

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

if there is a movie, they must quickly get to the part where zach shows up cuz josh is no offense, just a wimp

message 22: by Aden (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aden Oh MY GOSH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by meri (new) - rated it 5 stars

meri Clovergirl wrote: "if there is a movie, they must quickly get to the part where zach shows up cuz josh is no offense, just a wimp"

Lol! But yeah I totally agree with that! Zack rules!

message 24: by Arti (new)

Arti there no movie

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

:(

Maddison Yes, they should make a movie or movies about the series. It would be awesome to see the series on the screen, but I wouldn't want to hate the movie. Who ever, if they do create a movie, directs the movie would have to be capable of doing a great job on the movie and follow what is done in the book.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

yup, and make sure cammie and zach look like they live for each other

message 28: by meri (new) - rated it 5 stars

meri Totally right!

message 29: by Iyana (last edited May 31, 2011 08:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iyana IDK but it would be awesome!!!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

awesome books make awesome movies, example: harry potter, or at least that's what my friend says..........

message 31: by Arti (new)

Arti Clovergirl wrote: ":("

ikr

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

If Twilight was turned into movies and these aren't, there's no justice in the world...

message 33: by Asma (new)

Asma I really really wish there would be a movie on the Gallagher Girls series, but sadly, it wont happen. In the movie faq Ally Carter states that so far, there is no movie. I would LOVE it if there was a movie, but unfortunately, there isnt. :(

message 34: by Arti (new)

Arti ikr!!!

Alison A movie? I think a movie would be great!

message 36: by Caroline (new)

Caroline i don't know a movie would sound great but the thought of it I'm clueless

message 37: by Arti (new)

Arti :D

Lamby let me answer that question
yes and i think disney is creating it

message 39: by Arti (new)

Arti no, there is no movie

Brenny S. I know disney considered making a movie out of them but I'm not sure if they are going to. I just hope they do a good job of it if they do, just look at what they did to Percy Jackson!!!!:( People should at least stick to the plot for heavens sake!!!!

Lamby yeah i know
i saw the movie for percy jackson and even though i never read the books my cousins did and they said it was nothing like the books
i don't get why they just don't follow the books in the first place!

Brenny S. Lamby wrote: "yeah i know
i saw the movie for percy jackson and even though i never read the books my cousins did and they said it was nothing like the books
i don't get why they just don't follow the books in..."

I know right!! Besides if they would have stayed true to the books then they would have been able to make more movies from the books but since they left soooo much out of the movie it wouldn't make any sense to do another one!!

message 43: by Arti (new)

Arti Brenny wrote: "I know disney considered making a movie out of them but I'm not sure if they are going to. I just hope they do a good job of it if they do, just look at what they did to Percy Jackson!!!!:( People..."

and Harry Potter

message 44: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana I'm scared for heist society, I didn't see whip it, but heard it was good, and drew barrymore is amazing, but they're aging the characters?!?!?!?! This is going to be SO screwed up! I can feel it! I'm going to go see it anyway, because how can you not but i have to ask one question: WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I think the first GG book, wasn't that great. Compared to the others, it sucked. The second and fourth ones are tied for totally awesome, and the third is in the middle. I think the last three would be AMAZING movies, but you need the first to get why Josh is important, so I suppose that would be required. I have a feeling Cammie's dad i alive. Does anyone else have it? I also have a feeling that he's head of the circle. Anybody feel that as well?

message 45: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Cat wrote: "If Twilight was turned into movies and these aren't, there's no justice in the world..."

I agree with you 100% but twilight was so screwd up in the movies, so was percy jackson. What if it happens to these too?!?!?!?!

message 46: by Arti (new)

Arti TWILIGHT SUCKS!

message 47: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Anteru wrote: "Clovergirl wrote: "if there is a movie, they must quickly get to the part where zach shows up cuz josh is no offense, just a wimp"

Lol! But yeah I totally agree with that! Zack rules!"

Zach all the way!!!!!! He's totally kick-ass in the amazingly sexy young brad pitt/ george clooney way! I totally see the guy who played robbie in the georgia nicolson movie (another badly portrayed movie based on a book) as zach! man, that boy was sooo hot!

message 48: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Sage wrote: "ally carter did a book chat on "don't judge a girl by her cover" today but i missed it!

or were either of these ques..."

She told cammie to stay away from Zach because she knew what Blackthorne actually was, and who his mom was, and what he is probably going to become.

message 49: by Arti (new)

Arti yah....

Christina there was supposed to be movie but they cancelled it because they thought the movie wouldn't take off in sales. i am hoping they change their minds because i want to see who the cast would be!

« previous 1 3