BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS discussion

Random > Friends who take you for granted

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLuiise♥EllenƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (luiise) | 469 comments Mod
one of my friends is constantly letting me down, and arraging to go out wid me then cancelling at the last min.
Like today, a week ago we'd arranged to go the local pub, and i txt her yesterday asking if she was still comin she said yes but not for long cause she'd arranged to go to a party...then 2day she txts me changing the plans of where were meeting AGAIN, then bout half hour later she txts me saying she's not coming.
Then i found out this party she's going to is being thrown by a friend of mine and lot of my friends are going, most of them infact...but heres the big thing IM NOT BLOODY INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry people i just really needed to rant about that

message 2: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Oh my gosh, that sucks. I don't blame you for needing to rant.

message 3: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 i wish i could meet them n slap them silly

message 4: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Wouldn't that be nice? Get a little heat off your chest.

message 5: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 n their blood on my hands

message 6: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Yep.

message 7: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 or get a vampire out on them
:D

message 8: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Oooh, that'd be fun. Frinds just shouldn't act like that.

message 9: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) You have no idea what's going on, do you, Lucas?

message 10: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Hey! I just saw that last part! Vampires are cool (literally), and deserve to be addictive!

message 11: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 i agree with u they r cool

Yeh well Steph and Liam *my 2 so called close mates* got a right telling off last night, my friend *who doesn't leave me out and came out wid me last nyt* she works in the local shop and they went in to buy booze and she had a right go at them =D

But yes we should most deff set some vamps on them, then they can come cheer me up afta hehe :P

And yes Lucas very much got a vamp obbsession =D

message 13: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 yhea if one of the vampires was a guy u would never let him out ur room

good its about time someone had a good yell at them

oh yesh he'd neva leave me lol...an yeh i've finaly just let them go...see steph i can deal wid but Liam he's like a brother to me, and i saw him yesterday and he neva sed n e thing bout a party :'(

message 15: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 sorry
i know u 2 were close
but i gess its just one of those things

u going to be okay?

yeh i guess, thing with me is i don't letting go of people i hate falling out wid my mates, specially if there close mates...but i can't be doing with n e of them anymore so they can all just get lost

message 17: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 well u will be making new friends when u move

but when people do that u find out who r ur true friends r n who r ur fake friends

yep n i can't wait, and yeh i now no who my real friends are and there the only ones i'll be staying in contact with when i leave =D

message 19: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 :)

message 20: by Megan (new)

Megan :)!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

:0