The Gallagher Academy Fans discussion

Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover > The Book SPOILERS!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 392 (392 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Gabby☺, i love rebecca more then elle <3 (new)

Gabby☺ (pazzapotato) | 2664 comments Mod
OK here u go ppl
discuss the book here
so u dont ruin it 4 others
oh and ppl who havnt READ AT UR OWN RISK!!!

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige | 57 comments oh nice!!!!!
omggggggggg this book was soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is anyone on that has read it?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it was!

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige | 57 comments i knowww!!!!!
omggg i was soo surprised when:
- aunt abby turned around and kissed mr. solomon
-she saw josh! but i wanted him to talk to her! (even tho she was in disguise at the moment
-abby got shot!!!! but i thought she was dead(even tho i didnt want her to e)

and i loveeeee zach! he was all protectivve and stuff!!!! but i wanted him in it more!

ok im done for now (im re-reading to get the full effect..hehe)

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige | 57 comments me too!!!!!!!!!! i loved when she was pinning him with her knees the first time she saw him in the book!

message 6: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!! and suspensful!!!!!!!!!! and not enough ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!! and we needed atleast 1 KISSS!!!!!!!!!! like come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige | 57 comments yeah on the train at least! they were going to i think but macey pulled the bed thing down so they fell!

message 8: by Brenna (new)

Brenna | 9 comments Wow... i haven't commented in forever!
Loved this book!!!! I've read it about 5 times!

message 9: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 1231 comments Mod
i got it the day it came out and finished it the same day!!! i luvved it soo much, but yeah, i really wanted zach and cammie to kiss at least once! but when he put the coat around cammie, i was like, "awwww!!!" literally. i sqealed awww! i knew that they were talking about cammie when they said get her from the beginning, cuz they were like "her" in italics. and everyone's always after cammie. for a pavement artist, she creates alot of attention

message 10: by Karishma (new)

o and when aunt abby said to stay away from zach, i screamed (again, literally) "no, i luvv zach!!" i was like "please dont make him go away!!"

message 11: by Karishma (new)

lol okay, wow. that was alot.

message 12: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Okay, I'm kinda getting the feeling that Zach is bad. I really hope he's not because I'm in love with him. (;
BUT! It's like he was following her around everywhere. Boston, Ohio, Philadelphia. And at the end of the book, he leads her onto the deserted street so they can 'talk'. And why would the kidnappers try to grab Cammie at a place where highly trained CIA agents are?! I mean, that's like stealing something right in front of the cops!

I'm just kinda rambling. I pray that Zach hasn't joined the bad team. That would make me sad. ):

message 13: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments me 2!!!! but he isn't... right???? uggghhhhh!!!!!!!! i cant wait for the 4th!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! there was too much of the unknown left there!!!!!!!!! it was crazy suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I KNOW!!!!!!!! /:

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

message 17: by Paige (new)

Paige | 57 comments there was wayy more suspense left at the end of this book then the other 2! i dont think zachs bad i think he was just kinda trying to protect her(i HOPE!) haha i didnt say anything out loud bout zach but i had a dumb smile o n everytime he came in the book! i wanted more of him in the book tho! ahh

message 18: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I was exactly the same way! Each time he came, I was thinking: Kiss her! Kiss her!. But it didn't happen....

I bet he shows up in London. (;

message 19: by Karishma (new)

he mite in london....

message 20: by Karishma (new)

the thing i dont get is at the end where the bad guys ran away cuz they saw zach. can anyone explain that to me? or maybe i read it wrong... ill check

message 21: by klutzygirl (new)

klutzygirl I love the new book, It was so good. I finished it in half an hour. I don't think Zack is evil though, the adults never tried to kill him......

message 22: by Karishma (new)

oh. wen i read that, i was like "is zach like the king of thieves or sumthing?" lol it was weird, but it seemed like the guy was scared of zach. i think that clan killed (or whatever happened) zach's parents. i think the guy thot zach was killed too, but he was surprised to see him alive. just my theory

message 23: by klutzygirl (new)

klutzygirl I freaked out when her Aunt was shot, I thought that she was dead.

message 24: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I was so sad when Abby did that!

message 25: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Yeah! (:
I loved it when she kissed Mr. Solomon.

message 26: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments Hahaha that was hilarious.... Do u think she is gonna make the next book in London? Or will she skip it like she did with the last winter break??? If she doesn't he will most definetly show up in London!

message 27: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments Paige wrote: "there was wayy more suspense left at the end of this book then the other 2! i dont think zachs bad i think he was just kinda trying to protect her(i HOPE!) haha i didnt say anything out loud bout z..."

Hahaha same here... But there was more suspense in this book especially with that terrible cliff hanger and the mystery about zach and everything

message 28: by klutzygirl (last edited Jun 16, 2009 02:26PM) (new)

klutzygirl I loved how her Aunt pretended to be talking to Mr. Solomon right before she found her under her bed....

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yeah that was good

message 30: by klutzygirl (new)

klutzygirl And then she goes on about how hiding under the bed is a tradition among there family...

message 31: by Karishma (new)

lol i was like laughing when she was like "oh joe" lol

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG me 2. My mom looked at me like I was so strange

message 33: by Karishma (new)

haha peeople give me that look alot. just cuz ill bust out laughing at stuff that happened like a week ago. :P

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

omg same lolz

message 35: by Karishma (new)

lol. so did u like the book??

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. I loved it. I am re reading it

message 37: by Karishma (new)

me 2! i just wish Abby wasnt so against zach. i mean, i really really REALLY hope Ally doesnt make Zach out to be a bad guy. i just think he mightve come from a bad family. OMG MAYBE HIS PARENTS WERE PART OF THAT CLAN THING!! thatd be soo weird

message 38: by Karishma (new)

me too!! :(

message 39: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments He CANT!!!! But I just reread gg2 and it's like scary cuz it sorts like I crap..... This could b suspicous and this and this and this

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

oh no!

message 41: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments I no!!! It's terrible!!!! But it's rpbably like just majorly top secret ( :( hopefully)

message 42: by Karishma (new)

Mikaela wrote: "He CANT!!!! But I just reread gg2 and it's like scary cuz it sorts like I crap..... This could b suspicous and this and this and this
"

huh? cud u explain that again?

message 43: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments like do u remember the black out scene???? at the dance/final??? and he mysteriously dissapeared???? idk there ewere just like things that seem more suspicious now that i've read gg3... but im sure there is explanation... idk.... does that make more sense

message 44: by Karishma (new)

Mikaela wrote: "like do u remember the black out scene???? at the dance/final??? and he mysteriously dissapeared???? idk there ewere just like things that seem more suspicious now that i've read gg3... but im sure..."

thanks, i get it now. maybe she was foreshadowing, but zach's hotness blocked us from noticing it.

message 45: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela (loverdogmish) | 546 comments Ya hahahaha totally

message 46: by Marissa (new)

Marissa | 7 comments I finished the book in like 1 day , but I wounder how Zach knew about Cammie going to London.

message 47: by Rashika (new)

Rashika waht? that doent make sense!

message 48: by Karishma (new)

lol as u wud say TLO, "le duh!" hahaha

message 49: by Rashika (new)

Rashika i luv it wen ppl quote me!

message 50: by Rashika (new)

Rashika Karishma wrote: "lol as u wud say TLO, "le duh!" hahaha"

u know me soo well!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8