The Otherworld of Kelley Armstrong discussion

Off topic > Other similar authors : Rachel Caine

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Love rachel caine and her series Weather Wardens. I cannot wait for Cape Storm to come out. I havent yet read the Morganville vampires series but its next on my list.
Here's her website: http://www.rachelcaine.com/Home.html

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 83 comments Mod
I'm the opposite in that I've read and loved all of the Morganville books, but have only read one of the Weather Warden books. I've got the next one though and the first Outcast Season book, so I hope to get to them in the near future.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Just under 2weeks left for Cape Storm to come out. Cant wait!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished reading Cape Storm. Caine never fails to deliver a good story. I LOVE David but at the same time i'm wondering what Jo's life would be like if she went out with lewis. Lewis can be annoying at time because dispite his deep love for Joanne, he never really fought for her but i guess this love triangle is one of the things that add to this great series.
As usual Rachel Caine has left us with a cliff hanger, cant wait to read the next book.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently reading Feast of Fools. I quite like this series. I know its a YA but i'm still waiting for Shane and Claire to finally give in to their sexual urges, lol. Oliver is also an intersting character cant wait to read more about him. And i really wish someone would just shoot Monica already (i doubt she'd die anyway)

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 83 comments Mod
It's a brilliant series. And well, Claire's 17th birthday will come along eventually, right? ;)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Finally got Kiss of Death.

message 8: by Book (new)

Book  Worm (lostinthemusic) | 30 comments I've yet to get that, but I've read up to that.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just about to read Total Eclipse. Hopefully my memories good and I remember all of the characters or I'll have to do a quick skim read through Cape Storm first.
Any one else have or are going to get this book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cape Storm (other topics)