ANOTHER roleplay group! discussion

Spy > Spy RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 317 (317 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((ROLEPLAY!))

message 2: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 425 comments Mod
Bella was training in the virtual combat room. She jumped into the air and kicked the nearest target, then did a backflip off him and dropped to the ground, as too other targets crashed into each other above her

message 3: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) Yaya walked in. "Practicing a lot?" she asked Bella.

message 4: by ♫Krista♫ (last edited Jun 11, 2009 11:10AM) (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse was outside the practincing room, looking at some special documents on her laptop.

message 5: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) Yaya went over to Jesse. "What are those?" she asked.

message 6: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Oh just some documents that Im suppose to look through, nothin special." Jesse replied lazily.

message 7: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (last edited Jun 11, 2009 12:28PM) (new)

Bella defeated the last of the bad guys, and grabbed the flag. The seenary melted away, and she was left in a silver room holding a silver rod. She set the rod back into its place, and went outside. She saw kiri and Jesse and walked over to them, "Hello!" she said

message 8: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "Hey! how was practice?" yaya asked bella.

message 9: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse nodded, "Sounded like you were having fun."

message 10: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) Yaya looked at Jesse then back at Bella.

message 11: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

"It was great! and tons of fun, I slipped on the newly waxed floor once, and fell onto one of the targets, it was hilarious!" she said excitedly, "You should do it with me sometimes, aits lways more fun with a team!"

message 12: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse shook her head, "Ill probably hurt myself, being such a klutz and all, I think Ill stick with computers."

message 13: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

Bella shrugged, "We can set the room to safety-training. Everything will become really soft, so you can't hurt yourself." she said

message 14: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "That sounds interesting..." Yaya said

message 15: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse shrugged, "Fine Ill give it a try."
She shut off her laptop.

message 16: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "Can I join too?" she asked.

message 17: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

"Of course!" Bella said, "The more the merrier! I'll face you guys, so it's more real. You have to try and get the other teams flag."

message 18: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) ((woops, i made a mistake. my character is named Kiri, but i said yaya because yaya is my character in castle. should i change it or should i have the same name for both?))

message 19: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((iz up to u))

Jesse smiled, "Im gonna assume I wont have to hack into any system?"

message 20: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "Let's see how this turns out..." Yaya said.

((i dont know! what would you do?! i like the name yaya better for both but the picture of her is supposed to be kiri and grrrrrrrrrrrr teehee))

message 21: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

((*shrugs*))

"Yeah, no hacking in the combat room." Bella said, smiling. She went over to the controls, and put in the safety-training and level 3

message 22: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "Level 3?!" Kiri asked. "Can we even do that?"

message 23: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse sighed, "I figured, well we better get this over with."

message 24: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

"Whoops! I forgot! You guys aren't level three yet!" she turned it back to level 1, "I think I can make it so that the bad side has a harder time, Yes, there." she turned the dial to level 4, "Now we should be evenly matched." she said

message 25: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "ok, if you say so!" Kiri smiled.

message 26: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse smiled, "Thanks Bella."

message 27: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

Bella smiled and opened the door, the inside was still silver. "I set the timer to start in one minute, so we go to oposite sides of the chamber, and wait. You won't be able to see me when it does turn on. So, you first! Your on that side." she poited to the left side of the chamber

message 28: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) Lara stole quietly towards the practice room. Her eyes widened as she noticed that one of the teams was about to practice. She had never been allowed to see or participate in the practices, but she could only hope.

message 29: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) As Jesse walked to the other side of the chamber, she saw someone outside, "Hey, wait Bella, I think someone else wants to join!"

message 30: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) Lara jumped she saw the three people in the room turn to stare at her. Her mouth dropped open. Hesitantly she pressed the button that allowed her to speak into the room intercom. "Hi...I'm...I'm Lara, Deception Department."

message 31: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse smiled, "Hey, c'mon and join us, we're about to start!"

((did u make a profile yet?))

message 32: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) ((yeah but it wasnt officially approved i guess))

Lara looked around, making sure no one else was there to stop her...again. "Sure." She tentatively smiled and changed into one of the practice suits hanging on the wall. She stepped inside.

message 33: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((oh well im going to approve you))

"Cool, you'll be with Kiri and I."

((we cant do much since, Bianca isnt here))

message 34: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) ((ok we can wait then))

message 35: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

"Maybe you guys will win now!" Bella said, smiling at Lara, Practice Session Beginning said an invisible voice, and the other three dissapeared, and twice as many bad guys, or good guys, appeared. She quickly defeated them, and started toward the other side, running into more targets every second.

message 36: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse was a little nervous as it all began. One target came towards her, she did a backflip and dodged it.
"Wow, I never knew gymnastics would come in handy." She smiled as she did a roundoff to get away from the 'bad' guys.

message 37: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

((Can Bella win?))

Bella jumped over a wall, and landed right in the middle of twenty or so targets. She didn't wait, and slowly look at them all, like in the movies, if you did that you could get yourself killed. She jumped on the nearest one, and backflip-kicked the one behind it while punchind the two to her right and left, and as she was coming down, she landed on the one behind her. She then waited for their shock guns to load up, then ducked at the last moment, and all but two were killed. Those she kicked, and ran forward again.

message 38: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((yeah))

Jesse saw Bella, she was doing awesome! She ducked a couple of the shock guns, "Woa."

message 39: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

Bella saw Jesse with four of targets around her. but they werent attaking Jesse, because they were against Bella. She ran forward and did a front flip, grabbing two and kicking two in middair, she pulled the two to the ground and waved at Jesse, then jumped over her and into another target. "Having fun?" she asked, kicking another target

message 40: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Yeah! I guess eight years in gymnastics pays off!" Jesse smiled as she did a front flip, as two targets came running towards her.

message 41: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

"Yeah it does!" Bella said, and jumped over a target then knocked it down. "See you later!" she called, and continued down the room

message 42: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse began running in the oppisite direction. She was a fast runner, but the targets slowed her down.

message 43: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (last edited Jun 12, 2009 06:10PM) (new)

Bella spotted the flag, she used the closest target to propell herself toward it. She jumped on its head, then jumped off of it, flying over the other targets. She did a front flip so that her legs were now facing down, and angled it just right so she landed on another target. She decided to have some fun and defeat the other targets before she grabbed the flag.

message 44: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse was about to reach the flag when she came upon five other targets. She hit them all, but as soon as she grabbed her flag, she realized that Bella had already won.

message 45: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

Bella watched as the room melted away and became silver again. She put the flag back on its post, and walked up to Jesse, "Want to go again? I can higher my level." she said

message 46: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Jesse shook her head, "It was fun and all but if I dont get back to reading those documents Im gonna be in a lot of trouble."

message 47: by Musical♥Writer, So many RP's so little time! (new)

Bella sighed, "Ok," she said, and walked out of the room

message 48: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) Kiri had had some fun. She had nothing better to do, so she offered to do it again with Bella.

((sorry i wasnt here!))

message 49: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) Lara had been quiet the whole time, almost melting into the walls with her black suit, but when she chose to lash out against the enemy it had been deadly. She volunteered to try it again as well. This time she would try to be more active.

((sorry i wasnt here too))

message 50: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) Kiri waited for Bella.

((have to wait....))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7