BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS discussion

Specific Books > House of Night Series

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLuiise♥EllenƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (luiise) | 469 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series by P.C.Cast?
i think they are fabulous books, very well writen and i can't wait for the sixth one to come out =D

message 2: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I have! Oh my gosh, I loved them. I felt so bad for Zoey, when all that crap happened in the fourth one. It was so saddening! I cried for her! I can't wait for #6 either!

yeh so did i, poor gal :(
i think i have a long wait till the 6th one comes out because it comes out in the states in October i've herd, but here in the UK were so behind, mind you come October i'll be living in Australia so i might not have to wait that long (Fingers Crossed)

message 4: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Australia? That's awesome. Yeah, I'm excited for it. I only have to wait till October. But fingers crossed for you, too.

lucky you lol...Oz are usualy on the same as the states i think if not i can buy it online from the states and get it posted to me =D

message 6: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Yay for the internet.

oh yeh deffo a big yay for the web

message 8: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 186 comments Mod
never heard of this book

message 9: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I know. It's a miracle sent from Heaven.

oh its a very good book, about Vampires, with a rather cool twist, you should try them =D

message 11: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Totally amazing. It's like, I don't even know how to explain it. How about this, if you ever think that your like sucks, just go read about Zoey, and you'll realize that it could be way worse. When I read about her, I realize jsut how ridulous and small my own problems are.

message 12: by Regan (new)

hmmmm i will

thats a good way of putting it sassy =D

message 14: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Thanks! I read books mostly to escape my own life, so yeah.

message 15: by Regan (new)

cool

yeh thats why i read so much =D

message 17: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) My mom doesn't understand it. She gets mad because I'm always reading, or writing.

message 18: by Regan (new)

g2g

yeh my family complain alot saying i need to get my head outta books and into the real world, but the thing is the real world aint that nice.

okay bye bye Regan the cookie

message 20: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I know. Question: do you ever, like, laugh out loud, or start yelling at the characters when they do something stupid? (Not that I do, but, you know.)

OMG yeh i do that all the time, i get so many funny looks, like if im on the bus to college and im reading, if a char does summin stupid i'll be like aggghhh you stupid proon and i'll say it out loud and ppl will look at me like i've gone crazy or i'll get into a fit of giggles, i did that once when my friends were all talking bout something sad and i wasn't listening i was ready and im burst out laughing...that took alot of apologising afterwards lol

message 22: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Okay, now that I know I'm not the only one, I lied when I said I didn't. I just get so into it. It's crazy.

message 23: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I g2g. Bye!

i no wat ya mean lol n okay byeeeee

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!! I HAVE 2 GROUPS FOR THEM IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN!!!

there sent request to join, am already a member of the 1st one

message 30: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) I LOVEED the House Of Night series.
It has a really different take on vampires.
And I really hope Zoey CHOOSES a guy in the 6th book because I am DYING to know who she picks!!!

message 31: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I know, right? I mean, it's great that all these different guys like her and everything, but she really just needs to choose one and settle down. Enough with the boy drama (although it does makes the books freaking hilarious).

message 32: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) I know!! It really does make the story more interesting... I really want her to choose Stark♥

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) I want her to stay with eric and i want heath to LEAVE!!! he is annoying!!!!

message 34: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I'm glad that Blake's out of the way. I wish Heath would go away. I don't like Erik's possessiveness, but I do like Erik. However, I think Stark's my fav. They just had one cool connection, you know?

i agree she should stay wid Stark!!!!

message 37: by Samary (new)

Samary | 10 comments OMG!
i CAN NOT wait to get it!
i have the WHOLE series! haha(:
i LOVED them i just hope Zoey picks Stark!
cause hes just sooooo HOT!!!
lol :D

message 38: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Not only is he hot, but he's...I don't know how to explain it. They just have this awesome connection, when he's not being a dead, undead, jerk. Which is really his fault, I know.

yeh i no what ya mean, i so can't wait for the 6th one and yeh i think i want her to choose stark

message 40: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I know. Like I said, I just want the boy drama to be over. She needs one guy, and one guy only. I mean, her life is complicated enough without having to deal with all those men, too.