Harry Potter Fans discussion

How many times?

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roni (new)

Roni (V_A_B) How many times have you read each of the books?

1-too many to count(tmtc)
2-tmtc
3-tmtc
4-4 or 5 times but maybe more
5-4 to 6 times or maybe more
6-3 times
7-2 times

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex 9-11 times...(I think)

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex how mant times have u just the first one?

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_can_cook18) i have read all of them atleast 4 times each, besides the 7th book- in which i've only read it 2wice.

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex i've read the 7th one like 15 times!

message 6: by Ambae (new)

Ambae | 9 comments wow 15times! I've only read the 7th 1time:(

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_can_cook18) wow!!!

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex hehe

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_can_cook18) how many of u, have alway's thought snape was a good guy? and how many of you guys were shocked when you found out?

message 10: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 i kind of knew all along that he was good... i mean, dumbledore trusted him, right? he had his reasonings... but i was a little shocked when snape became the headmaster, and i was thrown off a little... i couldnt believe that he loved lily, but it all fit...

but i would have never guessed that harry's green eyes were important because snape loved lily. i thought they were more important.

message 11: by Chris (new)

Chris | 4 comments only once on each book...:o)

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex idk maybe a little in the first book but other then that NO! also he was very very VERY rude to harry...

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_can_cook18) i knew from when i was first reading them, that he was good. he was way rough on the inside and out, but he just needed to be sanded down. i cried when he died, he should have got a more heroic death, even though he was way brave in the first place- trying to protect harry, he could atleast got something alittle less grousome.

message 14: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 one of the saddest chapters for me was "the prince's tale", with snape's memory, and in the end harry goes out to voldemort to die... sob fest.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_can_cook18) i know it was really sad! my favorite line from the second book is from Seamus Fingian, and he's like "Cornish Pixies!" and from Lockheart, "Fame is a fittle" They just make me so happy! :)pretty much in every hp book and movie i have favorite lines, too many to count, but not enought to not laugh! :)

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex i know!!! but hey did anyone cry when dumbledore died? i didnt...but i wanted to but im just not that kind of a person...

message 17: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 not when dumbledore died. i was too shocked, i think. and i didnt have an "emotional" connection with him like some people did... but i sobbed my eyes out when aragog died... hagrid made it so sad!!!

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex really??? i was like almost close tears when sirus dies (is that how u spell it?) but ya i was SO sad

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_can_cook18) it was just too sad! :( but atleast it got better! :)

message 20: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 the deaths just got worse and worse as the books went on... i was too shocked to cry at the deaths in deathly hallows. i wish i did cry though. yeah, at least it did get better. all the main characters survived *phew*

message 21: by Sella (last edited May 09, 2008 06:20PM) (new)

Sella Malin 1- a lot
2- a lot
3- a lot
4- a lot
5- a lot
6- OMG are you kidding me? I read this like 500 times. Well, that's an exaggeration, but still. TMTC!!! (too many times to count)
7- three times

When Dumbledore died, I cried. Same w/ Sirius. But in the deathly hallows, I was too shocked to cry.

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex I KNOW!!

message 23: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 im pretty sure there were tears leaking down my face when i read jo's dedication in book 7. i had just come from the bookstore, and it was late, and i was really emotional about "the end" of potter books. (but its not the end, really!!)
i was too confused about sirius's death to cry. i didn't think that he was dead, until later in the book.

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex I KNOW!!! man im gonna miss the harry potter books!!

message 25: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 at least we have the encyclopedia to look forward to!!!

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex wait what?

message 27: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 jo's writing an encyclopedia, or is going to. like, a whole master-load of all this info that she couldn't use in the books, and the back-information on some things.

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex oh sweet!

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_can_cook18) an en encyclopedia????

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex ya!! it's kinda exciting!!

message 31: by Teresa 8-22 (new)

Teresa 8-22 it wont come of for a few years probabaly. she didnt say anything on a release date. but she has all the info, so once she starts making it, it probabaly won't take that long. (i hope)

message 32: by Alex (new)

Alex yay!!

message 33: by emily (new)

emily how do u think it would b written?

message 34: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) I know from the 4th book and on all the endings are sad. *snif* And ive read them all too many times to count.

message 35: by emily (new)

emily no, like in story form or in like a dictionary form??

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex um i think a story form

message 37: by emily (new)

emily he he he sorry i was thinkin an encyclopidia was like a dictionary but........its not is it?

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex haha i see what you mean

message 39: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments too many to count!
Chirstmas FMA NARUTO BLEACH PIC Pictures, Images and Photos

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

y do u always put a weird little photo

message 41: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments cause i feel like it!

message 42: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 14 comments I've read all of them a million times each. No joke.

message 44: by Emi Rose (new)

Emi Rose (luvluvluv2read) I've read the first four once, the fifth twice, the sixth 3 times, and the seventh four times!

message 46: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments i!!! i read 7 7-8 TIMES!!!!

message 48: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments no reason.