twilight lovers! discussion

397 views
Misc Twilight Stuff!!!! > Top Ten Reasons Women love Vampires

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
This is from askmen.com...

No.10 - Vampires are loners

The average guy runs with a pack; a group of close drinking buddies who come over to watch the game, hit the links on the weekends and get into trouble together. This clan takes up quality time and attention that is usually reserved for a girlfriend. Vampires work alone. They don’t have many friends, and if they do, they are usually out doing their own thing. Women love vampires because they have all the time in the world. Literally.

What the single guy could learn: Don’t hang out with your friends so much. Make time for her and occasionally bag plans with the boys. The guys, the game, the golf, and the beers will always be there. Show her you are your own man.

No.9 - Vampires require no commitment during the day

Even though women love to spend as much time as possible with the man they adore, they still want some alone time to do things with the girls or on their own. They feel bad if they don’t at least call and check in a few times during the day. Women love vampires because vampires can’t take up the entirety of a woman’s day. Hell, they can’t even stay that late into the night. Sleepovers only last until the sun is coming up and vampires are nowhere to be found until the sun goes down.

What the single guy could learn: Sometimes a woman does just want to be alone. Give her time to do her own thing and be her own person. Give her space to be independent. It will make the time she spends with you even more special.

No.8 - Vampires dress well

Ever seen a poorly dressed vampire? Never. Vampires are always impeccably dressed with perfect hair and a nice complexion (though a tad pale). Their fashionable (and usually dark) duds show off just the right amount of chest. A nice pair of skin-tight pants and an occasional ascot or medallion completes the look. Like a modern-day Tom Jones without the giant crucifix in his pants -- Goth but classy. They usually look better dressed than the living, not even taking into consideration the fact they can’t exactly run to Kenneth Cole at lunch to pick up a nice pair of dark chinos for tonight’s big date. They wear their clothes well and always with the perfect fit. Thankfully, most have dropped the cape.

What the single guy could learn: Dress well for every occasion. Always be slightly overdressed. Find a style that works. Go to a store and ask the clerk for assistance. Pick clothing that fits your body type. Pick colors that go with your skin tone. When in doubt, dress like the mannequin. But never wear the cape, no matter how good it looks.

No.7 - Vampires love necking

Woman love sex. Honestly. But what they love even more is all the fooling around that should be involved before sex. As we all know, men just like to get down to business -- but not vampires. They don’t even really care about sex. They want to mess around. Particularly around the neck area -- the “sweet spot” as it’s known around the coffins. They know how to start off tender and soft and then get a little rough. Rough enough to draw blood. Kinky.

What the single guy could learn: Start off slow with foreplay. Find out all her most erotic spots. Don’t know her erotic spots? Here’s a crazy notion: Ask her! Spend extra time on those areas; especially the neck. The vamps have that part down to a sweet science. If you draw blood you are definitely doing something wrong. The sex will happen. She won’t forget it’s the big payoff, and neither will you

No.6 - Vampires are moody

Women beg to differ, but they honestly do like the occasional hint of drama in a relationship. It keeps things fresh and exciting. This is perfect for the vampire, whose mood is constantly changing. You’d be pissed too if people wanted you dead and all you’ve had to eat for a couple centuries is some blood and the occasional taste of plasma. It’s not the greatest life to lead. Good thing they’ve got all the female attention to keep things bearable.

What the single guy could learn: Don’t be a moody little baby, but occasionally keep her on her toes. As soon as a relationship becomes complacent and boring, the problems arise. Spontaneity is one of the reasons women love vampires, so be unpredictable yourself. Do things out of the ordinary like pop into her office for lunch, make her a surprise dinner or demand she skip work to spend the day together.


message 2: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
No.5 - Vampires are persuasive

Vampires have a calming demeanor. They are suave, smooth and soft-spoken, and the women eat it up. They convince the smart and savvy women that their odd behavior is on the up-and-up. They even convince them it’s cool to suck blood. How hard is that? You can’t even convince her to try new sexual positions.

What the single guy could learn: Tell a woman what you want by being candid and straightforward, but not necessarily demanding. It will save a ton of time in arguing and fighting. Speak your mind. Don’t play games. Don’t let her have to figure you out.


No.4 - Vampires search forever to find "her"

Woman love to think they were destined to be with one man for the rest of their lives. They love the romantic angle of a soul mate -- two people destined to meet, fall in love and be together forever. Now imagine that man is just as eager to find her and has been searching for untold centuries. It knocks a woman off her feet like a silver bullet through the heart. When a vampire sinks his teeth (figuratively) into a woman, he makes her feel like the only woman in the world. It’s no wonder women fall hard -- then again, it could also be the blood loss.

What the single guy could learn: Prove to her that she is the only woman in your life. Don’t check out other girls at a bar or ogle at the Top 99 Women on AskMen (at least not for as long as you usually do), and make her feel like the greatest thing that has ever happened to you.


No.3 - Vampires are romantic

Give those dead, bloodsucking bastards credit: they know how to romance the pants off a woman. The setting is always dark and mysterious and the atmosphere is just right for doing something dirty. The full moon seems to follow them wherever they go. One of the reasons women love vampires is that they know how to pull all the tricks to make the setting perfect. Also working to their advantage is that they don’t do much talking to ruin the moment. They’ve also had years of practice.

What the single guy could learn: Set the mood and pick romantic spots for even the simplest activities. Remember places and little nuances for special occasions. Do the small things: special occasions, flowers for no reason, and tiny little "I love you" reminders to make her feel special. If you show her how much you care, you might end up involved in a different kind of sucking that doesn’t involve blood.

No.2 - Vampires are powerful

Vampires exude two types of power. The first is the raw, physical power. The vampire is always in phenomenal shape; it must be the low carbs/high blood diet and tons of sleep. The second type of power is mental. He's usually a manipulative bastard who can match brains as much as brawn. This amazing one-two combo is a major reason women love vampires. Moreover, it’s almost impossible to kill a vampire. You think he’s dead? Nope. Still not dead.

What the single guy could learn: Every man knows he has to stay in top physical shape. More important, though, is being mentally powerful. Never stop learning; tackle a new language, do puzzles and games to keep your mind sharp and for ghoul’s sake read challenging and thought-provoking books instead of the sports page every morning. That’s another reason women love vampires; they can carry on a conversation about something other than baseball stats.

No.1 - Vampires are the ultimate bad boys

Women love bad boys. Now mix in the fact that a vampire is searching for eternal love and needs a woman to survive; you’ve got yourself the ultimate bad boy. He answers to no one, lives by his own rules, wears nice clothes, and is hated by millions of living people. He is the man her mother warned her about except with more guy-liner and lip gloss than either of them could have ever predicted. He isn’t just bad, he’s dead. Beat that!

What the single guy could learn: It’s tough to pull off for some, but you could always give off the appearance of a bad boy. Try it like this: start sleeping all day, hang out late into the night, live by your own rules, piss off as many people as possible, and live off the blood of innocent women. Basically, pretend you’re back in college.


The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) LOL, those are pretty true. Love it :)


message 4: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 130 comments oh yeah!


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like werewolves better. ^_^


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too. :)


message 7: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Me three!!


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Arent numbers 10 and 9 kind of contradictory???


message 9: by Arabella (new)

Arabella (arabelladelune) I disagree with 9 and slightly on 10. but the rest of this is great.


message 10: by Khadija (new)

Khadija i totally agree with almost everything. if only guys were a bit like vamps.




message 11: by Samary (new)

Samary | 16 comments omg! those are SOOO true! :D
you really know how to make your point! lol


message 12: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments SOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree :)


message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna (annapixie) Oh, yeah! I already adore them.)) I agree with all points))


message 14: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments if only vampires replaced boys....


message 15: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments i think i would like that,actually.then i won't have to worry about my shoe's rediculously thin and hig heel stabbing my dancing partner's foot on saturday.....plus all the other benefits :)


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharda wrote: "if only vampires replaced boys...."

No way, I would hate to have to kiss those cold stony lips. Besides, there are some human men that have enough charisma to match those of their vampire counterparts. :)


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

twilight67 wrote: "true but vampires don't have girlfriends they have soulmates."

Thats true, but so do some guys. :)


message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Saved By Grace wrote: "I definitely plan on being with 'my man' :D
for the rest of my life."


Awww, thats sweet. :)



message 19: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 i dont know what it is exactly in why i love vampires so much
i just do
n i realy realy want to find my own but i have not :(


message 20: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I have always found the thought of Vampires attractive even before I ever watch or read Interview with a Vampire...I don't know why...


message 21: by Leannear24 (new)

Leannear24 twilight67 wrote: "vampires rule"

i agree with u
:D


message 22: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments ☼☼☼Greek Vampire Pixie☼☼☼ wrote: "I like werewolves better. ^_^"

Woot!


message 23: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 103 comments Ok, I can agree with all of these points.


message 24: by Della (new)

Della | 62 comments I agree with all of the points, but you forgot one...

women love vampires cause when they're in the sun, they sparkle!!!! lol :)


message 25: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 103 comments Ooops, forgot about that too!


message 26: by Della (new)

Della | 62 comments hehe :)


message 27: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 27 comments #1 reason is why i like them lolz


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, bad boys. Couldn't you just go for a biker or something? They're dangerous, but they can't eat you. :D


message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I think that Vampires have always been the Get Away From me monster thing. Women specifically like TWILIGHT vampires, and while the above numbers are good points, I think the main reason we like them is - They are hot!

Of course, not all vampires are hot. Some people actually mistake me for a vampire. See, some people in my school are SO obsessed with Twilight that if anyone is a little weird, the think "Vampire". So I get mistaken for a vampire a lot - because I actually have fangs! My teeth are really sharp. But anyway, I can promise you I'm not hot.


message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, good to know, wouldn't want you craving my virtual blood. :D

I'm getting called a vampire lately as well, not because I'm wierd but because I'm in my dark room, logged on to goodreads a lot.


message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla would be if i could, but I am already breaking the rules by being on here this long. I only have 20 minutes of Comp time a day.


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww, that's no fun. :(


message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I have overprotective parents.


message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, well that makes sense. I've seen some aweful things online, not on GoodReads, but just online. So I totally get where they're coming from.


message 35: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I do too, but I wish they would back off sometimes.
I G2G, doctors app. for my bro. even though im twelve i still have to go.
Hey can i be your friend??


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. :)


message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Chocoholic-chick) | 22 comments Leanne wrote: "i dont know what it is exactly in why i love vampires so much
i just do
n i realy realy want to find my own but i have not :("


So completely Ditto to that!!!!!!!!1 If anybody knows a guy Vampire send me his number!!!!1



message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Chocoholic-chick) | 22 comments Kayla wrote: "I think that Vampires have always been the Get Away From me monster thing. Women specifically like TWILIGHT vampires, and while the above numbers are good points, I think the main reason we like th..."

Ditto to that too, They are hot... but so is Jacob. Just making a point here.


message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Chocoholic-chick) | 22 comments Kayla wrote: "I have overprotective parents."

Ditto. My parents won't even let me read past Twilight.... A little too overprotective I say....


message 40: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments REASON #11: They haven't slept in a sleeping bag with Jacob Black yet...sorry, couldn't resist!


message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

*Nods* Makes perfect sense to me. XD


message 42: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments He, he, he...


message 43: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Mellady77 wrote: "REASON #11: They haven't slept in a sleeping bag with Jacob Black yet...sorry, couldn't resist!"

lol


message 44: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Mellady77 wrote: "REASON #11: They haven't slept in a sleeping bag with Jacob Black yet...sorry, couldn't resist!"

Sounds perfect!!!!


message 45: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade *falls over laughing*




Although I'd pass on the whole sleeping-bag thing. I'll just get one of the super-camper-insulated ones.

TEAM EDWARD! ;)


message 46: by Ammie (new)

Ammie (footballwrestlingrock) | 92 comments Stephanie wrote: "Mellady77 wrote: "REASON #11: They haven't slept in a sleeping bag with Jacob Black yet...sorry, couldn't resist!"

Sounds perfect!!!!"


I would DIE to sleep in a sleeping bag with Jacob!!!!



message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd probably just ask him what he was doing in my sleeping bag in the first place...


message 48: by Ammie (new)

Ammie (footballwrestlingrock) | 92 comments LOL


message 49: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments LMAO


message 50: by Ammie (new)

Ammie (footballwrestlingrock) | 92 comments :)


« previous 1
back to top