Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise discussion

Erik, Heath, or Stark?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree Marked
Who should Zoey be with?
I personally pick Erik.

Rebecka i think stark , eriks a little over protective and heath just pulls her down plus hes human stark almost died for her with the arrow

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree well i understand why erik is overprotective. i mean he was, is, in love with zoey. he gives her like everything he can and zoey ends up cheating on him. id be overprotective too. wouldnt you? and he STILL loves her and wants to be with her. in Hunted zoey says something about there not being anymore guys in her life. erik forgives her then her ex shows up. he still wants to be with her after that.

message 4: by Keagan (new)

Keagan well i say stark because he dosen't grope her. he is sweet. he cares about her. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SHE GIVES HIM HER HEART.

Rebecka ummm idk im cunfused

message 6: by Keagan (new)

Keagan HON is pretty confusing somtimes

Rebecka yea i havent read it since February

message 8: by Bree (new)

Bree Keagan wrote: "well i say stark because he dosen't grope her. he is sweet. he cares about her. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SHE GIVES HIM HER HEART."

i thought that was just part of the prophecy like will she save him? jeez, zoey needs to pick 1 guy and stick with him lol.

Rebecka well shes been trying to get rid of heath ,
and she didnt have either of them when she kissed stark ,
i think and erik is just like irresistible

message 10: by Keagan (new)

Keagan i still say stark!!!!!!!!

Rebecka so do i

Haley i think it should be erik i like that he is protective but still he shouldnt have gotten that mad at zoey it wasnt entirely her fault she was tricked!

message 13: by Keagan (new)

Keagan u r insane girl stark because she truly loves him

Rebecka yea but idk i like stark i think he understands her more and she understands him too

message 15: by Keagan (new)

Keagan hum you may have a point

Rebecka yea

message 17: by Keagan (new)

Keagan yea its going to be heart breaking for Erik

Rebecka yea and heath but he brought that on himself

message 19: by Keagan (new)

Keagan amen she tried telling him to go away
but did he listen

NO!!!!!!!

Rebecka i know right hes like a blood whore

message 21: by Keagan (new)

Keagan TURE HOW TURE!!!!!!

Rebecka he cuts himself so zoey can drink it ,
a little blood whoreish

message 23: by Keagan (new)

Keagan SAD
THE BOY IS JUST SAD!!

Rebecka so true ,
and zoey tried to make him stop

message 25: by Keagan (new)

Keagan and i fell very very sorry or him

Rebecka y do u feel sorry for him??

message 27: by Keagan (new)

Keagan well yeah
he kepts making a fool out of himself

Rebecka yeaa truee

message 29: by Keagan (new)

Keagan and he going to get him and zoey hurt(again)

message 30: by Bree (new)

Bree very true. i hate heath lol. he does add that much more drama to the series tho. i still like erik. i like how hes overprotective but he really shouldnt have gotten THAT mad about zoey when it wasnt all her fault. well i would have been pissed if i fell in love with some1 then found out they were cheating on me. he did have a right to yell at zoey if you ask me. i think stark would be a good 2nd choice for her tho.

Rebecka i stick with the choice of stark

Kirsty zoey irritates me, just pick and stop being a slag and cheating on erik!
heath is a dick, he pisses me off!
erik is a knob and too sencitive
STARK IS PERFECT
cant wait for the next book (H)

Kirsty oh and maybe when erik found zoey cheating on him he should have asked for an explination and then zoey should have said "He cut himself and i cant help it when theres blood around me- i was practically drunk" thats what i would have done (:

message 34: by Bree (new)

Bree hmm i never thought about her being drunk while cheating on him. but i thought that she thought they had something "special" and they "loved" each other. was that just because they were imprinted or did she really feel that way?

Kirsty i dont know. maybe a bit of both. but if she wanted off the hook thats a good think to say (i)

message 36: by Bree (new)

Bree true. i dont think she really wants 2 b w/ erik. i like him tho. i think she should be with him

Honor Among Thieves I think that Stark would be the best choice for Zoey since he has pledged himself to her. Erik is abit of a jerk sometimes and Heath is human.

Rebecka yeah, i dont think she wants to be with Erik.
i think hes kinda a jerk,
i like stark and think hes the best for her.

Honor Among Thieves Zoey and Stark had a great tho awfully short connection; with Heath, it was always a breakup-makeup kind of relationship. With Erik, he was good until the whole Loren & Heath thing was mention.

But Stark took her as she was, he was open with her. Even after he "died" and became a red fledgling, he still fought himself to be good to her and eventually chose the good side for her. Now that's love!!!! I hope he ends up with her.

Haley ya well i think it might be hard for her and stark to be together because he is sworn to protect her and if someday he has to fight for her and there together she wont let him and she'll get her and stark hurt or even worse killed. and i take back wat i said before eric is to jealous to ever be the perfect guy for zoey he might love her but the jealousy crap is over the top and sickening and with all zoeys stress she doesnt need him or his crap. and she really doesnt need heath all he does for her is give blood and a huge pain!!

Rebecka i agree with you heyley

Kirsty heath should go. it seems that whenever something is going ok for zoey Heath shows up and everything goes the opposite way.
Stark makes her happy and they have something special so its obvious what to do (:
Erik is ok sometimes but gets jelous WAY to easy and annoys zoey

Rebecka hmmm. i think she will choose stark

Kirsty hopefully

Rebecka well think about it if she choose heath shes just fucked if she chooses Erik shes put under alot of stress and if she chooses stark we have no idea what will happen

message 46: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn hey, this is a good discussion, but did you guys notice its put under the wrong book? and the wrong series? lol

@_@

Kirsty yeh i saw that too ! ah well x

message 48: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn lol

@_@

Haley ya but still i like discussing it!!!:)

message 50: by Bree (new)

Bree lol whoops. i was making one for blood promise and then made this so i got confused.

« previous 1 3