The Haters Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Great Books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm (Malcolm1952) Hello Group. Malcolm Watts here. I have started reading a very cool book called Three Day Road by Joseph Boyden - Viking Canada 2005. It is about a native fellow who comes back to the reserve in Hudson Bay after being wounded in France in WW I. I'll keep you posted but the authors narrative and descriptive skills are considerable.

Check out my novel, Reflections from Shadow
www.authorsden.com/malcolmwatts

message 2: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong OMG Malcom, we hate you already! LOL, you need to read the "Book Peddlers" thread. Personally, I hate war novels, and I definitely hate Canadian Vikings.

message 3: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Malcolm, seriously, dude, are you head injured? This is the HATERS CLUB!!! oy.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Readhead, there is already a thread about that. This is frigging hilarious.

Malcolm, you either have a brain the size of a pea or balls the size of Manhattan.

message 5: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong I just went to search for bad reviews of Malcom's book, but they are actually all good, and I hate him for that! Who wants to join me in a boycott of Malcom's book purely for spite?

message 6: by Valerie (new)

Valerie I hate it when people call me "group".

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Readhead, I do too. And I hate that your name is so clever.

message 8: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong Me 2...

message 9: by Paul (new)

Paul Bryant I hate that you all have made me laugh immoderately and therefore have to use several sheets of tissue to blow my nose after all the laughing and have thus made me contribute to wasteful energy consumption and global warming and not be a good person like I wanted to be earlier on this evening. I hate that so much that if I ever find a copy of any Malcolm Watts book in a shop I will pull it off its shelf and jump up and down on it whilst shouting slogans about goodreads spammers.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Malcolm must have some kind of a kickback deal with this author because he's posting rave reviews about this book all over in other groups, in the most random places.

message 11: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong We hate him. I feel honored that I got to be the first to spew bile at him. What a jerk off...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.