Books 4 Boys discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Twerps!

State your Name and other things that you usually use to introduce yourself to other groups. Go ahead and make a discussion about Girls. But remember, I am a Girl. And I am a Moderator.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

For example,:

I am Katherine, I am a Girl [And a Moderator!:] I am an obsessive Taylor Swift fan, [Look at my title!:], and I warn you. I know how to use my powers.

message 3: by Swati (last edited Jun 28, 2009 04:18AM) (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 2 comments Hey guys! I'm Swati, I love reading!! My favorite series of all time is Harry Potter. I also like Percy Jackson and Alex Rider. Twilight is pretty okay too.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I'm a girl. So no "comments". If you know what I mean.

message 5: by Susana (new)

Susana | 2 comments hey ppl! well my name is susana.. yea ofcourse im a girl.. i love to read.. and im like swati.. i love the series of Harry Potter too and im gonna go see movie #6 not gonna miss it 4 the world and i also love twilight gonna see new moon too and i love other series..

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

☼☼☼Greek Vampire Pixie☼☼☼ wrote: "Okay. I'm a girl. So no "comments". If you know what I mean."

Yes! What she said!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!

message 8: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 2 comments Susana wrote: "hey ppl! well my name is susana.. yea ofcourse im a girl.. i love to read.. and im like swati.. i love the series of Harry Potter too and im gonna go see movie #6 not gonna miss it 4 the world and ..."

=D Hey Susana!

message 9: by Susana (new)

Susana | 2 comments Hey Swati ! whtas up ?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

message 11: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 1 comments Haha hey my name is Tina.. and im a girl..like majority of this group...thou its for boys...? OLO! but im obsessive over the Harry Potter, Twilight, A-List, Gossip Girl, The It Girl, Luxe, The Clique, Inkheart, and Pretty Little Liars series!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

LOLZ!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

♫Tⓘnⓐ♫ wrote: "Haha hey my name is Tina.. and im a girl..like majority of this group...thou its for boys...?"

Thats just what I was thinking.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

♫Tⓘnⓐ♫ wrote: "Haha hey my name is Tina.. and im a girl..like majority of this group...thou its for boys...? OLO! but im obsessive over the Harry Potter, Twilight, A-List, Gossip Girl, The It Girl, Luxe, The Cli..."

Hi Tina!

message 15: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I would invite people, but I don't know any guys. I think. And AlMOSt EVERYONE else I know is in Books 4 Girls.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha.

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ozawa Ello everyone!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Jen!

message 19: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Wassup Jen! ((who is Jen? I mean Jennifer?))

Sorry. I have this role play character that's named Jennifer, and I call her Jen.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She..is..my..mom.

message 21: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Lolz. What's with the '..'?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

My mom was Jennifer.

message 23: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Oh. I see :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

;)