xxxHolic, Vol. 1 (xxxHOLiC, #1) xxxHolic, Vol. 1 discussion

XXXHolic!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hylian Princess I absolutely love this series! Has anyone read the series Tsubasa that crosses over with it?

message 2: by Sai16 (new) - added it

Sai16 i love it too!! =D
at first i was confused because tsubassa was also part of it but then i kept on reading and understood it

Cindy ya i read that 2, both of them are awesome!!!!! Did u guys watch the anime? The anime are awesome 2!!!!! I love mangas by CLAMP!

message 4: by Sai16 (new) - added it

Sai16 Cindy wrote: "ya i read that 2, both of them are awesome!!!!! Did u guys watch the anime? The anime are awesome 2!!!!! I love mangas by CLAMP!"

my favorite CLAMP manga's are Xxxholic and Tsubassa >.<

message 5: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Wardhaugh I never got into Tsubassa. The premise just never grabbed me. I like XXXHolic a lot, though, and there's more than one cross-over. Every time they dig into the artifacts room you see stuff from earlier manga like Cardcaptor Sakura and Rayearth. I also enjoyed the anime, though it stopped long before the manga. I do hope they finish this story line, unlike so many of their other great creations.

Cindy ~Madam Vampire wrote: "Cindy wrote: "ya i read that 2, both of them are awesome!!!!! Did u guys watch the anime? The anime are awesome 2!!!!! I love mangas by CLAMP!"

my favorite CLAMP manga's are Xxxholic and Tsubassa >.<"

yea me 2!!

message 7: by Sai16 (new) - added it

Sai16 Cindy wrote: "~Madam Vampire wrote: "Cindy wrote: "ya i read that 2, both of them are awesome!!!!! Did u guys watch the anime? The anime are awesome 2!!!!! I love mangas by CLAMP!"

my favorite CLAMP manga's are..."

i haven't finish reading Xxxholic :/ hope i finish reading it this week since i won't be having school this week =D

Yusuf Adi Setyawan The manga is good, but the ending is worst and forced to complete. I guest Clamp to is (maybe) already confuse how to end this series. The true ending even not in this series but on the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I only read a little bit... Is it better than the anime?

Shannon Amber wrote: "I only read a little bit... Is it better than the anime?"

I think so. The manga has tons of information you don't get when you watch the anime. Even though I really like XXX Holic's anime I would choose the manga all the way ~

Eleanor The manga and anime were both really good! This book was so epic! Has this person written any other books?