Random Roleplay :D discussion

Role Plays > Highschool RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 6,895 (6895 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start))

Abigle wandered the hall, looking for trouble. Hoping it would come crawling to her like some poor, lonely, begger. At least it would make her life some what less boring.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss was walking the hall not really wanting to be there. He wished his mom would of let him stayed home and played his drums. So know he was just going have to bear this out.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Abgale screamed, "ANYONE THERE! HELLO! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OUT HERE!" She stopped yelling and sat on a bench, waiting. She didn't move, she just listened to her voice echo throuh the halls.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale kicked her legs back and forth. She really needed some friends, some that she could talk too. She sighed, all of the girls were idiots, and all the guys ignored her. She was doomed to a life of lonelyess.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2009 05:28PM) (new)

"Did i hear someone yell?" Criss asked turning around, seeing a girl.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"YUP I DID!" Abigale shouted.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Criss laughed. "Why?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(right here)

"My name?,"Abigale smiled. "Abigale, Abligale Dashwood"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Abigale" Criss said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale smiled again. "Hi!" she paused, "umm, your name?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Criss."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Hi Katie."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Criss." Abigale smiled. Then she turned to Katie, "Yea. I know who you are, I have been going to the same schools as you ever since third grade, but I don't really expect you to remember me."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well look at it this way Katie," Abigale paused, "You learn something new everyday."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't want to be here." Criss admitted.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nor do I, but you can't fight your parents! They are like the dictators of lives!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine." He answered Katie. Then turned to Abigale. "They really are! My mom freaks out when i play my drums to much."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's like out lives are our own! Let us live them!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss looked down. "I have english."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale laughed. "I am supposed to be in english but I don't care."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss laughed. "I don't care."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale watched as Katie hurried off.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think she likes school a little to much." Criss laughed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale nodded her head and laughed along

((brb, dinner))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Katie." Criss said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where are you going now?" He asked, walking by her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((back))

"Hey, Katie."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss looked behind him. "Hi Abigale."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Criss!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is up with the dude stuff?" She asked Katie, then she leaned into Criss and whispered to him, "I think Katie like you!" Then Abigale laughed.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss blushed. "No.."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah" Abigale said loud enough for only Criss to hear. "Then she whispered to him, "You like her back don't you!" Abigale folded her arms.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"No!" He said to fast.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale huffed and began to walk away. She thought to herslef he is just another boy who likes the same girl as everyone else. Just the populars. She sighed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale turned around to see the most popular boy in the school giving Katie a kiss. She slowed her walk. take that criss! That'll teach you to like the most popular girl she thought.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss stopped Abigale. "I really don't like her! I just meant her!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale lied quickly "Well it's not like I cared. Like her if you want, you'll just get your heart broken, everyboy does, poor Nicholas doesn't know what's coming!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss shook his head. "I don't like her. I don't even know if she likes me as a friend. Believe me."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I DO NOT" Abigale yelled after Katie!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am so confused." Criss said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever Katie" Abigale blushed and began to run off.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss grabbed Abigale before she ran off. "Are you okay?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale's face was red when she stopped. She took a seat by the bench and tried to keep from crying. She took deep breaths and thought about how much she hated the public. This cheered her up a little, but the tears still wanted to come.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoa Abigale." Criss said, sitting next to her. "Don't cry. She didn't mean. I know you don't like me."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale stood up, wiped a tear that had broken through her carefully masked facade and smiled. It was fake and she hoped Criss knew that. She like him, but she wouldn't admit it. She knew that if she did Katie would tease her forever, and she wouldn't let that happen. Withought a word Abigale stormed off.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigale smiled at the text. She sent back if you wanted to be friends then you wouldn't have said that

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss sat there confused. He did like Abigale and he didn't like to see her hurt.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

As Abigale roamed the halls as she had earlier, she was lucky enough to run into a teacher. "What are you doing out of class young lady?" She squaked. Abigale smiled and answered, "I think that all of the teachers aren't properly teaching, now I know they can't teach us on a one on one basis, but lecturing us about algebra when it is spanish class is pathetic! I am filing a complaint to the principal." The teacher stared in disbelief, nodded her head and squaked again, "Carry on."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Criss walked to class. He hoped Abigale would be in his class so they could talk.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138