Kingdom Hearts Lovers discussion

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cali (last edited Jun 08, 2009 12:31PM) (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Are you exited about the release of this game?

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1 comments totally!! i cant wait!!!

message 3: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I just can't wait for Xion to be introduced!!! And you get to see more of the Organization! XD

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) um...I haven't played any of the games, but I like what I know of the story line...

message 5: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 1 comments WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT TO PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

message 6: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) It comes out later this August! XDDD CAN'T WAIT!!!! WANT TO PLAY AS ORGANIZATION XIII!!!! WANT TO SEE XION!!!!

message 7: by Sephiroth (last edited Oct 20, 2009 07:58AM) (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) this was the first kingdom hearts game i played...i beat it within 2 weeks of buying it. that was how fun it was! the end made me sad and confused though...

message 8: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Ugh, I wanted to see Xion sooooo badly and now I'm getting so tired of her. DX What a cam-whore!

message 9: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) i actually really ahted Xion...she was bothersome.

message 10: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Gah, and she kept getting in the way of Axel and Roxas' relationship! DX

message 11: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) ikr!?

message 12: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) this game is like #2 on my "List of Favorite Games." number 1 is FFVII: CRISIS CORE

message 13: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I don't have a PSP.... T_T I need it for when Birth By Sleep comes out!

message 14: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) i will get one this saturday...and CRISIS CORE...gah, i never finished it. i stepped on my PSP...>.<

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan | 4 comments I love this game, although Xion is really, really, REALLY annoying. Someone needs to tell her to stop moping. XD