twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Edward or Jacob?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Everyone has their own opinion...I LOVE JACOB!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

JASPER!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

but for now it'll be jacob.

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I have noticed that now that New Moon is coming out lots of Team Eddies are switching it up...kind of bugs me but what ever...lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

wow!lol..

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I only say that because I have always loved Jake...I mean for Bella Edward is fine but if I had to pic it would be Jake...If I had to pick a vamp it would be Emmett.

message 7: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Jun 07, 2009 09:26PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Jacob SO much. I know, I ALWAYS loved Jake, from book 1.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha. I would pick Jasper!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sandals annoy me as well. (flip-flop fans) Personally, I dont need items to express my preference of Jacob. However, I am thinking about getting an "imprinted" hat...

message 10: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Sweet!! I got my daughter who is also a huge Jacob fan...some buttons for her backpack that say Part of the Pack and I love Jacob but the love sign is a paw print...they are really cute.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I went on a wish list shopping binge (which is really sad, because its only a list of things I want, and I still eliminated frivolous items) almost all the items I added had something to do with being team jacob. Luckily, I am great at the process of elimination. It went from 32 items to 6 items. Still frivolous, but the items are simple, like baseball caps and keychains. :)

message 12: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Wow girl you are so mature...if I thought like that I might not be broke all the dang time...lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, someone has to be frugal in this house. And I'm still broke, I'm contemplating getting a job, but I suck at having a comprehensive schedule worked out. Truely mature people, can follow a plan for the day. I'm all over the place!

message 14: by Arabella (new)

Arabella (arabelladelune) Why are people saying Team jasper and Team Alice and teams like that. The team is who you want Bella to end up with, isn't it? Well no matter what I'm Team Edward!

message 15: by Paige (new)

Paige | 90 comments Stephanie wrote: "I have noticed that now that New Moon is coming out lots of Team Eddies are switching it up...kind of bugs me but what ever...lol"

yeah that bugs me a lot too! i've loved jacob since the first time i read new moon now everyone loves him! especially cuz of taylor lautner (who i have also loved since the first movie i saw him in)

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Team Jacob, always have been, always will be.

I know what you mean. My friend Sarah used to HATE Jacob, but know she likes him because of Taylor (Who is pretty sexy, I admit)

message 17: by Paige (new)

Paige | 90 comments yeah, actually, the more i think about him, the more edward seems like a hugeee creeper to me

haha yeah i love him! but people r stating to know him now but ive known him ever since i saw sharkboy and lava girl and cheaper by the dozen 2 (which i was OBSESSED with one summer...haha)

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) LOL. I'd always thought he was cute, and when I realized he was in Sharkboy and Lava Girl, I was like 'No way! He's the...awesome!'

message 19: by Paige (new)

Paige | 90 comments haha yeah!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

JAKE 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Plus, after seeing RPattz, it made me love Jacob even more.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Edward! I don't know why people love Jacob. I mean, it's over my head really.

message 24: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

UUUUMMMM because he's sexy and sweet and hot and yummy and cute and did I mention SEXY!!!!! lol

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I love him because he actually has flaws. I mean Edward is one to dwell on things and feel guilty over things that already past. While Jacob just lets it roll off his back. But he's compulsive and spontanious which I love.

message 26: by Khadija (new)

Khadija i honestly can't choose between the two. if you take the movie out of the picture, i lean more toward jacob,but the guy who pays jacob in the movie is not attractive in the least.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Khadija wrote: "but the guy who pays jacob in the movie is not attractive in the least. "

In your personal opinion. The question of Edward vs Jacob is more about the personality than anything else. But if you think so...

[image error]

[image error]

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Davis (Ineedsagf) | 7 comments duhhhh! edward.

message 29: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Well, Jake with his flaws annoys me. That's why. Edward annoys me a little bit but, it's okay. But Taylor does look hot! True.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Davis (Ineedsagf) | 7 comments i think edward is better.he's also hot that's why most people like edward.

message 31: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Well, I don't care if people look hot or not. I just care if the person is a good person. Of course good looks are preferrable. Edward is not only hot but he's selfless, which you never see. Jacob is soo selfish!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I like Edward better than Jake but I like Taylor better than Rob.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

True. I wish at least one of them wasn't fiction.

message 34: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Jane- wrote: "Well I like Edward better than Jake but I like Taylor better than Rob. "

So true Jane. So true. Agree with you completely

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a fact

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Davis (Ineedsagf) | 7 comments yeah my bro thinks rob was better in harry potter.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree with him

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Davis (Ineedsagf) | 7 comments it is a fact so he is right.

message 39: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments He was so bad in Twilight! I haven't seen him in Hp, but he's so bad in Twilight.

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Davis (Ineedsagf) | 7 comments who edward he is better in twilight.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2009 01:54PM) (new)

do you know who Tom Sturridge is? He is what I think Edward should have been but his hair is too dark. Google image him as Edward

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Davis (Ineedsagf) | 7 comments i think he shoudn't have.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2009 01:56PM) (new)

it's just my opinion.

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Davis (Ineedsagf) | 7 comments yeah and mine is mine to.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

BookGeek wrote: "Well, Jake with his flaws annoys me. That's why.

I like a guy with flaws, makes them human, for all intensive purposes. Flaws are perfection. :) Plus a character without flaws is a dirty Mary Sue.

message 46: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Well, I like a lot of characters with flaws. But that dosen't mean that Edward dosen't have any. Jake is so pushy and selfish, I just don't like him.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

To each his/her own. :)

message 48: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Melzz wrote: "BookGeek wrote: "Well, Jake with his flaws annoys me. That's why.

I like a guy with flaws, makes them human, for all intensive purposes. Flaws are perfection. :) Plus a character without flaws i..."

Ha, Ha, Ha! Edward isn't human and everyone says he's perfect so I would have to agree with your statement completely!

message 49: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Melzz wrote: "Khadija wrote: "but the guy who pays jacob in the movie is not attractive in the least. "

In your personal opinion. The question of Edward vs Jacob is more about the personality than anything el..."

Once again....soooooooo hawt!!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6