twilight lovers! discussion

Misc Twilight Stuff!!!! > Have you ever felt like...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I usually dont like to like the same thing as so many people, I used to think I was conforming. Having things to myself seemed nicer. But then I joined this group, and there are so many people to talk to. We can chat about our obsession, and theres always someone there. It's helped me from letting the daydreams from coming into my life. So my obsession is appeased by the large fan base. Plus, I am the only one I know that likes twilight, so I guess that helps.

A Filthy Youth groupie | 78 comments Whenever I was in the car listening to the radio, I would think how each song could possibly relate to Twilight or one of the othe books. :D

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
A Filthy Youth groupie wrote: "Whenever I was in the car listening to the radio, I would think how each song could possibly relate to Twilight or one of the othe books. :D"

I always do that tooo.

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

HorrorChick wrote: "Have you ever felt like you wanted to keep twilight to yourself. Or have u felt like u were always in the bk or everywhere u go there was somethin bout twilight. Or....(wat is ur odd part of ur obs..."

I am totally protective of Twilight...like all these people from my work are just now reading it and I just keep thinking to myself there's no way that they will appreciate it like I do...they are just posers...I know it sounds mean but I think it every time I hear them even mention it!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You can always tell the difference between a devoted fan and a poser. Like poser's will feel the need to bring it into every conversation just to see if they fit in with other fans. Deticated fans want a time and a place (Goodreads) to truely discuss their obsessionl :)

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah...I just get annoyed...

message 7: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments I actually kept a book once from somebody who wanted to read Twilight. Mean of me, I know. But I told her that I lost it. It was an old, beat up copy and I didn't want to give it to someone else.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!! i know exactly waht you mean!!!! like when i hear other people talking about twilight all i can think is "its mine, its mine, its mine, its mine!" and i always have to beat every one when it comes to anything related to it...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

haha i feel the same way.

my best friend read twilight and she swore that she liked it just as much as me and i was like i doubt it!

but then like a week later she didnt even mention the series and was like embarrassed when i talked about it in public...it pissed me off

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yeaa. haha and i thought i was the only one....:]]

message 11: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments HorrorChick wrote: "My friend who didnt even like twilight went to see it before me. When i heard that(she told me on the phone) I ripped a paper i was holding In my mind i was screaming NOT FAIR ITS MIIIIINNNNEEEE!!"

Wait, she went to see the movie before you? Why did she see it if she didn't like it then?

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Chocoholic-chick) | 22 comments Stephanie wrote: "A Filthy Youth groupie wrote: "Whenever I was in the car listening to the radio, I would think how each song could possibly relate to Twilight or one of the othe books. :D"

I always do that tooo."

Me three!