Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Requesting refresh of book rating stats

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison Parr (allisonparr) | 3 comments Hi! I'm an author trying to get the ratings refreshed on my book - the stats show up incorrectly and from what I can tell I need to ask here for a librarian to request a reset - when I tried myself it said I didn't have the authority as I'm not a librarian. Thank you so much for your help!

Allison

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8582 comments done

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison Parr (allisonparr) | 3 comments Great, thank you so much!

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison Parr (allisonparr) | 3 comments Oh, and will my ratings box update as well? So far it's blank - thanks.

message 5: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8582 comments hrm i don't know about that. i just know where to push the button. :P might be a cacheing issue, see if things update in a day? if things still don't look right, post again.

message 6: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (marisasorenson) | 382 comments Z-squared...where is the button? I feel like an idiot asking! But it would be helpful!

message 7: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8582 comments it's in the edit screen, on the right. in super tiny beige font a few lines below the cover image.

message 8: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Oct 16, 2013 10:27PM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) There has off and on been a glitch where you have to hit the refresh button twice. (By hitting the refresh button you are forcing cache to refresh/catch-up so waiting may not help; just hit twice or u til looking at book page the ratings detail box isn't empty or showing just one huge bar on the barchart-looking icon)

No idea if glitch currently ongoing or some other issue.

message 9: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (marisasorenson) | 382 comments Yay!!! Thank you so much, Z-squared!!

message 10: by Moloch (new)

Moloch | 1926 comments This book has lot of ratings and reviews, but something is wrong in the stats:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Can it be fixed?

message 11: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 4013 comments #10 stats are refreshed