Gary Starta sci fi group discussion

Hi, all!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark (markterencechapman) | 3 comments Hi, Gary. Nice to meet you.

I'm a fellow SF author. My third novel (Sunrise Destiny) was just published last month. It should be up on Amazon any time now. For more info about my books and short stories, go to http://markterencechapman.com.

message 2: by George (new)

George | 2 comments Hi Gary,

Thanks for the invite. Congratulations of getting your third novel published. I am currently writing my second novel and preparing to shoot my second low-budget feature film this summer. Both are a good mix of sci-fi and social studies of the world we live in. The book is called 'Hidden' and the film is called 'Monty's Quest'.

'Hidden' is about a futuristic underground movement who discover a hidden text in their own minds and have to attempt to spread their material globally but are being hunted down by a ruthless leader of a corporate security system.

'Monty's Quest' is about Montgomery Alawicious becoming aware of the world he has to save but he struggles to read the manual. Will he make the right choice?

All the best

George

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark (markterencechapman) | 3 comments Hi, George. I think you confused me with Gary. I'm the one who just had his third novel published. I'm not sure about Gary's publishing credits.

Sunrise Destiny is about a private detective (Donatello Sunrise) hot on the trail of a missing girl. He quickly discovers that she is only one of dozens of missing girls. They're not dead, just...gone. He keeps searching and discovers that they've been taken by aliens. Before he knows it, the cops are after him, the mob is after him, and the aliens are after him. In the end, he controls the destiny of two worlds.

The book is available today from Red Rose Publishing (http://redrosepublishing.com), and soon Amazon, Fictionwise, Mobipocket, and other booksellers.

message 4: by George (new)

George | 2 comments Hi Mark, sorry for the mix up. Confusing is setting after having to mark so many piece of student coursework as it is the end of the academic year here in Newry.

'Sunrise Destiny' sounds interesting. I'll check it out on Amazon.

All the best

George

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann Keller (annbkeller) Thanks for the invitation. I've added some of my favorite sci-fi books this morning. Hope you don't mind?

Ann B. Keller

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawn9655) Hi all. Thanks for the invite. I joined a bit ago, then went on vacation and didn't do much on the net :)