Camp Half-Blood discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,974 (1974 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi ((Use duble (()) when not RPIN!))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi Annie walked around with a few drachmas in camp in case she needed to contact her father.

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments "Annie! Hey!" Erin called, rushing up to her.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi "Hi! Where were u?" She asked her. "I was about to have 2 send an Iris message!" She laughed

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments Erin laughed. "Guess." This was a no brainer and she knew it. Practicing with her bow

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi She got out her mirror; her favorite magic item given from her mother, it can detect anything that she can do 2 make her perfectly beautiful. And she got out lipstick that never runs out.

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments "Guess" Erin said again, then looked around and saw Aaron walking towards them. "Oh."

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments "There you are Annie!" Aaron said cheerfully

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi She wanted 2 look her best for the date with Aaron.

message 10: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments ((Uh, how old are they? Should he, like kiss her or hug or what?))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi ((teenagers. BUT SHE'S THE DAUGHTER UV APHRODITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 12: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments ((right))

He gave her a kiss then said, "Are you ready? Oh, Erin, can I steal her from you for the night?"

Erin gave a dramatic sigh"I suppose. She said smiling"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi She looked at him endearingly, that would normally make ANY boys heart pound. Her beauty made every other boy look at her as she walked with Aaron. Some looked jealously at Aaron. ((u could say "Sorry, she's taken." Or something like that. TEEHEE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥))

message 14: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments Aaron stuck his tongue out at them. "She's mine. Find your own girl to make googly-eyes at!" he said snidly

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi She smiled at them. "Too bad." She giggled

message 16: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments Aaron smiled down at her. He was like a head taller and really strong cuz he was a son of ares

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi She stroked him.

message 18: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments "So........ where to?" He asked.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi "You choose. I can pay." She smiled

message 20: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments "hm. that's hard. You know that pizza place? You like pizza right? It's my favorite food, but don't tell the guys. They think it's a sissy song, and I have no idea why" He said throwing up his arms in a what the heck motion

message 21: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments "And you are NOT paying young lady!"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi "Yeah, says who?" She said in a joking soft voice. "Yeah, pizza it is then!" They got into her car and she drove 2 the pizza palace.

message 23: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments "Why are you paying AND driving? It's like you're the guy and I'm the girl which is not a good name for me! LEtting an Aphrodite girl treat me like a prince? I think NOT!" He whined playingly

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi She laughed. "Then u pay."

message 25: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments "Okay, I will, and we'll take MY car next time." he insisted. The he muttered "I can't believe I like you enough to let you drive me around in a PINK car. PINK!!!"

message 26: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments ((K, so much for the plan I came up with on the charries list.))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi He charged for Erin, who couldn't attack. "I got it!" She snapped her fingers, not manipulating the Mist, but a small Nemean lion ran up and mauled it. Then she grabbed a sword and sliced it 2 bits. "A lady's gotta do what a lady's gotta do!" She smiled. "Not bad, huh?" She looked at Aaron.

message 28: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments Aaron looked up from the menu. "Hm? What happened?" he asked seriously worried about his old friend Erin's pale face and Annie's victorious expression

message 29: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments ((g2g, srry, ill try to get on back 2morrow))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi ((kk bai bai))

message 31: by Emily Elisabeth (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 36 comments ((NEVER MIND!! I DON'T HAVE TO! DON"T LEAVE!! and i did post))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi ((lololol)) "Oh, nothing. The pizza man went a little crazy." She cleaned her sword and got the pizza from the tray. "You want some, Erin?" She offered her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 04, 2009 01:11PM) (new)

Julie finished her sketches, finally satisfied. "Gods, who knew a battle plan could take three weeks!" she muttered. She put the plans in her drawer and changed into her jeans and hoodie. She grabbed her sword and walked outside.

message 34: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Jenna walked over to the volleyball court stretching.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellady stepped out of the apollo cabin after a long day of practicing. She could barely even remebed what she had for breakfast. Her head was too full of music notes. As she finally realized it was cold out she grabbed a sweat shirt and headed for archery practice.

message 36: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Jenna saw Mellady heading to archery practice when she remembered to grab her bow and start practicing.

message 37: by Karina (new)

Karina Adeline was already at the range, shooting off anger.

Andrew sat on the steps of his cabin, watching the camp.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie jogged to the weapons arena and started slicing up fake dummies.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

On her way to archerey, mellady saw julie practicing and sent an arrow, jokingly, straight past the side of her head and into the dummy she was about slice in half.

message 40: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Jenna arrived at archery. She raised her bow when she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

When mellady arrived at archery she saw jenna standing with her bow ready to aim. But when she looked closer she noticed the jenna was preoccupied with something in the opposite direction. Mellady turned to see what she was looking at.

message 42: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Jenna saw the shadow move, but couldn't figure out what it belonged too.

message 43: by Karina (new)

Karina Adeline stopped to see what they were looking at. "Did that move?" she asked quietly, bow out and ready.

message 44: by Karina (new)

Karina Andrew looked over in the direction they were looking at. He got up from his steps, and started to walk towards the woods, sword out and ready.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi Annie walked through the woods. She saw Andrew. "I saw the shadow too."

message 46: by Karina (new)

Karina "I'll go first," he told them.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie turned, but the person had already left. She smiled, knowing only Mellady could have made such a perfect shot. Julie walked to archery, since lots of people she knew were there. She found everyone walking to the woods, and joined them. "What's going on?" she asked curiously.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"A few of us just saw a shadow moving in the woods. We're going to check it out. You can come if you want." Mellady replied to her question, which didn't seem to be aimed at any specific person.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie nodded. "I'll come." she walked with them, her sword/barette in her hair.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellady gripped her knife, which was sitting in it's sheath under her sweatshirt. She had a feeling she might need it.....

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40