TRUE Twilight lovers discussion

Breaking Dawn

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hope (new)

Hope I know I should be happy she's a vamp but actually, I'm not, because I liked Bella when she was clumsy and she just isn't really herself anymore you know what I mean?

message 2: by Callie (new)

Callie (allicay) | 7 comments Mod
i think edward should've turned human somehow so they could've both stayed mortal

message 3: by Hope (new)

Hope me too! that is exactly what I thought should happen when I finished New Moon I really hoped that that could happen!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather | 7 comments I thought pretty much through all the books she should become vampire.

message 5: by Hope (new)

Hope yeah I knew it wouldn't happen but I wanted it too

message 6: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraswimm) | 8 comments I don't really know whether or not I wanted her as a human or a vampire... it makes more sense for her to be a vampire...

message 7: by Hope (new)

Hope that's true but Bella's "thing" is like being klutzy and I know that Edward likes her as a vamp because now he doesn't have to suffer but still...

message 8: by Callie (new)

Callie (allicay) | 7 comments Mod
yeah, i know she kinda had to be a vampire, but I wish they would've both been able to be mortal and have a normal life.

message 9: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) I agree with you guys, Bella was soo much better as herself, her klutzy, unperfect self! Like I wish Edward would of somehow turned into a human, like someone already said.....but then Im a little happy she did change.....but if you really look at it Bella has changed so much from the first book! And one last thing, I really....really...really wish they didnt have a baby, but thats just me.....Also I wish there was a fight!
Stephanie Meyer had gotten me so pumped and ready for this giant fight that was suppose to happen....then....nothing! I was really disappointed.

message 10: by Hope (new)

Hope Me too! I wanted a fight so bad! I mean I know we all want the Cullens to live and all but if this was a real story someone would have died like one of the cullens and a couple of the volturi and a werewolf. you know. yeah I mean I love Renesmee and all but it was a little weird and all. but then there wouldn't have been a reason for the volturi to come either. So I'm thankful to Renesmee for making there actually be a story.

message 11: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Yeah! I really wanted a fight, I was so ready, and was the like 'the fight will be in the next chapter...' and when it never came i was like 'what the heck?????????? Thats soooooo not cool! I wanted to fight!!!'
Yeah I guess Im thankful too about Renesmee, but why that name?

message 12: by Hope (new)

Hope I know! I think she should have a cooler name like Euphrasie! that would be pretty cool that's Cosette's real name in Les Miserables:)

message 13: by ♫Krista♫ (last edited Jun 08, 2009 10:12PM) (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Oh well I was thinking something along the lines of sorta normal.... like Bella and Edwards name...

message 14: by Hope (new)

Hope Well yeah that's exactly why I said what I said:) because it's totally not normal so that's why I put it I don't know something like Allison or something would have been more normal

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well quite honestly throughout the entire series i was like...BITE HER ALREADY!!! yup...she bugs me though human or vampire. She's a freaking whiner.

message 16: by Hope (new)

Hope that's true no matter what species she is she is still a cry baby and a whiner I mean I would cry about some of this stuff too but she is just so wimpy that I want to punch her in the face!

message 17: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It's so sad how the main character doesn't act like one.

message 19: by Hope (new)

Hope (nodding in agreement)

message 20: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) yeah. . .